Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

No, really. It's fucking indistinguishable at times.

So you would do what about it? Perhaps silence uncomfortable free speech? You are aware even racists have the right to speak their mind?

And what do you refer to when it is some of the black members that are the racists? We have at least 3 self identifying black members that are racists and hate whites. Or is that different?

I like free speech and I have no problem with people speaking their minds even if I disagree with them and think that they are ignorant. Free Speech and the other Amendments which protect Our Civil Liberties are the very cornerstone of the ideas and ideals of this Country.

also Cowcritter,

the NAACP admits there is an achievement gap.

As is usual they blame white people and expect white people to fix the problem.

(No one here made that up so you can't accuse anyone here of racism like you usually do)

do you visit stormfront often?

Is there anything wrong with visiting it and checking it out as well as discussing and debating issues?

Do you attend kkk meetings for stimulating conversation and to check out the latest in hoodwear?

LOL, here's a documentary about me attending those meetings:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9iTYe6tEk&feature=related]Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist KKK - YouTube[/ame]

Is there anything wrong with visiting it and checking it out as well as discussing and debating issues?

Do you attend kkk meetings for stimulating conversation and to check out the latest in hoodwear?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9iTYe6tEk&feature=related]Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist KKK - YouTube[/ame]

Whatever happened to that guy? He was funny as hell. Just seemed to disappear though.

Where? Show me where these board members are calling whites genetically inferior, lazy and stupid as an entire race.

Um, hello?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-genetic-dominace-and-racial-superiority.html

Okay. He's just as fucking awful as Matthew.

Show me some more. I've never even seen that poster before, and others obviously don't tolerate him. Matthew is propped up and hailed in almost every single thread he participates in, by other forum members. His level of thanks and reputation is an indicator of that. Same isn't the case for that dude you linked to. If the liberals on this board supported him, he would have some reputation. They would be able to prop him up beyond the negative reps that the right wingers toss. But no, they're probably negative repping him as well.

Last edited:
Matthew, as is ever StormFront wannabee, is the loser. Always.

Yes.

What's there to debate on Stormfront? The proper procedure to "hang *******"? What should be done to a family member who is a "race traitor"?

By having a membership on those forums and actively participating, you are associating yourself with that group willingly.

Last edited:

Whatever happened to that guy? He was funny as hell. Just seemed to disappear though.

I don't know, but yeah he is /was pretty funny. I've seen that skit plenty of times, but I still was laughing when I posted it.

Look into it yourself, ya lazy shit. I don't recall signing on as your personal research assistant.

There isn't any. Unless they're some obvious troll who is lambasted everywhere they go. The members they're talking about, MarcATL, Salt Jones, are not in any way equivalent to the racists in this very thread.

Where? Show me where these board members are calling whites genetically inferior, lazy and stupid as an entire race.

Um, hello?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-genetic-dominace-and-racial-superiority.html

Show me some more. I've never even seen that poster before, and others obviously don't tolerate him. Matthew is propped up and hailed in almost every single thread he participates in, by other forum members. His level of thanks and reputation is an indicator of that. Same isn't the case for that dude you linked to. If the liberals on this board supported him, he would have some reputation. They would be able to prop him up beyond the negative reps that the right wingers toss. But no, they're probably negative repping him as well.

You're one of the blacks that want trillions from us and for us(whites) to just take it. No debate is allowed.

All you have is to try to crap on me to deflect.

Yes.

What's there to debate on Stormfront? The proper procedure to "hang *******"? What should be done to a family member who is a "race traitor"?

By having a membership on those forums and actively participating, you are associating yourself with that group willingly.

As long as they aren't doing anything illegal, they have a right to exist in my opinion, though I vehemently disagree with them. PLENTY of people who disagree with them visit that site and have conversations with the people there. Use your imagination.....................

You're one of the blacks that want trillions from us and for us(whites) to just take it. No debate is allowed.

All you have is to try to crap on me to deflect.

I'm white you god damn retard. I don't have to be black to call you out on your racism.

But I guess that DOES make me a race traitor, huh? You stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back