Race in America and Victor Davis Hanson....

elite blacks

^OP gives himself away
Elite blacks.....Oprah, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Michael Eric Dyson, Eric Holder, Barrack Obama , Michelle Obama, Al Sharpton, etc. ...
Right, if black people are successful, they are called elite blacks. If white people are successful, they are called successful.

Prolly too subtle for you but most rational people can see the embedded slur.
Is ELITE the next word to be outlawed in the English language? Will we white people face hate crime charges by claiming black people can be elite?
ROTFL110x85.gif
On the contrary. White people like the OP seem to want to outlaw black people. Or at least demonize them out of existence.

Nope.

We just react to their unrelenting attacks on us.

Right, if black people are successful, they are called elite blacks. If white people are successful, they are called successful.

Is ELITE the next word to be outlawed in the English language? Will we white people face hate crime charges by claiming black people can be elite?
ROTFL110x85.gif
On the contrary. White people like the OP seem to want to outlaw black people. Or at least demonize them out of existence.

Sonny...black people themselves are gunning their own "out of existence". Every fucking night another 3 or 4 are gunned down in the city of St. Louis....by other "niggas". Try worrying about that for a change.

You dont care and to pretend so makes you look worse. There is nothing worse than someone who pretends to care about a group and does nothing but wag their fingers. You should get out and do something more than type a sentence
No, you're kind wants to race bait blacks into destroying their city, because a cop killed a black man in self defense.

strawman-full.jpg

This is the only way Jknow can reply to threads. Is by making up what someone else thinks.

How many threads do white people start about blacks daily?

How many times in those threads do they state "I dont see race"?

What percentage of black threads as opposed to white threads are started?

We must have proper diversity of threads here.

Yeah yeah, if we did you would know the percentage now wouldnt you? Stop trolling...the dumb act makes you look well, dumb

I'm simply holding a mirror in front of you.

How many threads do white people start about blacks daily?

How many times in those threads do they state "I dont see race"?

What percentage of black threads as opposed to white threads are started?

We must have proper diversity of threads here.

Yeah yeah, if we did you would know the percentage now wouldnt you? Stop trolling...the dumb act makes you look well, dumb

I'm simply holding a mirror in front of you.

Sure, sure..

elite blacks

^OP gives himself away
Elite blacks.....Oprah, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Michael Eric Dyson, Eric Holder, Barrack Obama , Michelle Obama, Al Sharpton, etc. ...

No, it's according to which party you favour. If you are a rich black liberal you are elite. If your a rich black conservative, you are a house ni#ger by the left.

strawman-full.jpg

Jknow is unable to post his own opinions so its funny to see him trying to post what other people think
I'm going on the opinions of liberals. Look at what was said about Condi Rice? Clarence Thomas? And so on.

ROTFL110x85.gif

Sonny...black people themselves are gunning their own "out of existence". Every fucking night another 3 or 4 are gunned down in the city of St. Louis....by other "niggas". Try worrying about that for a change.

You dont care and to pretend so makes you look worse. There is nothing worse than someone who pretends to care about a group and does nothing but wag their fingers. You should get out and do something more than type a sentence
I care about the reputation of my community and that shit is bad for me, them and everybody else, wise ass.

elite blacks

^OP gives himself away

No, it's according to which party you favour. If you are a rich black liberal you are elite. If your a rich black conservative, you are a house ni#ger by the left.

strawman-full.jpg

Jknow is unable to post his own opinions so its funny to see him trying to post what other people think
I'm going on the opinions of liberals. Look at what was said about Condi Rice? Clarence Thomas? And so on.

LOL! You're like a Strawman assembly line. You just keep it coming

ROTFL110x85.gif

I care about the reputation of my community and that shit is bad for me, them and everybody else, wise ass.

If you cared you would get off your ass and do something more than create "blacks are so bad" threads everyday

ROTFL110x85.gif

No, you're kind wants to race bait blacks into destroying their city, because a cop killed a black man in self defense.

strawman-full.jpg

This is the only way Jknow can reply to threads. Is by making up what someone else thinks.
So a republican Obama, Sharpton, Holder flamed the emotions of the blacks in Ferguson? I didn't realize it was the republicans doing that.

strawman-full.jpg

So liberals didn't call them names based on their race?

ROTFL110x85.gif

If you cared you would get off your ass and do something more than create "blacks are so bad" threads everyday
I didn't "create" this goddamn thread asshole. And I damn sure don't have to tell you how fucking good the goddamn murdering niggas are, prick.

strawman-full.jpg

Anytime a statement starts with "So" what follows is a perversion of the other persons opinion. Thanks

I didn't "create" this goddamn thread asshole. And I damn sure don't have to tell you how fucking good the goddamn murdering niggas are, prick.

Your "care" is showing

strawman-full.jpg

Anytime a statement starts with "So" what follows is a perversion of the other persons opinion. Thanks
Well lets so how partisan you are. What do you think of Obama meeting with Halliburton? The most evil company alive today, by most of the liberals.

strawman-full.jpg

Well lets so how partisan you are. What do you think of Obama meeting with Halliburton? The most evil company alive today, by most of the liberals.

Read the thread about it where I commented on it. Feel free to strawman it up in your typical fashion

Yeah, thats what I said at first, you dont care and when you pretend you do it looks funny like a man in a ill fitting suit

Your "care" is showing
I never claimed to care....about the Negroes murdering each other. They can kill each other til hell freezes over for all I care. Sure does hurt tourism, though.

Forum List

Back