Democratic Party Press Sued

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Jeff Rosen, a party propaganda agent claimed on the March 23 Today show that targets which spark when struck by rounds are "bombs that are available at the local sporting goods store." Tannerite Sports filed suit against the democratic party's NBC Universal News Group alleging slander and libel for the lies that Rosen told on both the Today show and on twitter.

{-On March 23, 2015, Defendant NBCU released a defamatory “report” that falsely claimed that Plaintiff’s rifle targets are “bombs for sale.”
-In a related video, Defendant NBCU’s investigative reporter falsely asserted that “I am basically holding a bomb in my hand.”}

NBC Sued For Libel And Slander After Comparing Tannerite Target Company to Terrorists Killing Americans - Katie Pavlich

Demagoguery is the only thing the left has to offer America, it's good they are being sued - I hope for very high punitive damages.

Last edited:
Was just reading this. I have a 2 pounder in the truck. I really need to set up the tripod and get out the .308.

A few weeks ago, I lent my truck to a couple 20 something young men that needed to move a washer and drier. They ended up getting stopped by local police and allowed a search. The cop found the Tannerite and knew what it was. He toyed with the kids who had no idea that what they were carrying was completely legal; told them they were going to Gitmo. They came back to Doc's just a wee bit shaken.

Tannerite is illegal only in the state of Maryland and US government land in national forests and USFS controlled grasslands in the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

Tannerite is illegal only in the state of Maryland and US government land in national forests and USFS controlled grasslands in the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

No doubt due to fire danger.

When I read about these targets, I admit I thought they were kind of stupid and pose a risk of starting a wild fire. It has NOTHING to do with them being "explosives."

Actually. the fire danger is minimal. It makes a flash, a bang and a huge cloud of water vapor.
I've touched of a couple 8 oz targets. The 2 pounder will wait til I can get a couple people over for the fun.

Or I may just do it by myself and buy a few more. :D

Forum List

Back