Race in America and Victor Davis Hanson....

I think it's pretty clear that if you discuss race or don't discuss race...you're wrong.

Just say "yes sir....you are correct!!!" To anything they say.
Or don't even bother trying.

They're not trying to improve anything.

A discussion involves listening. You're not interested in listening to blacks about anything, your entire goal is to tell blacks how bad you think they are and if anyone disagrees with you you play the victim card. Like listening to your complaints about blacks is an attempt to improve anything
Go ahead, show me one (1) post in which I talk about how "bad" I think blacks are.

Easy:
You can't blame people who have been conditioned since birth, over multiple generations, to think and vote in a certain way. When you're told from birth that people with different skin color are evil and are out to get you, you're sure as hell gonna believe it.

In this statement you claim that blacks are an unthinking hoard who dont vote for things because they know anything about them but only because of brainwashing by their parents and their parents parents.

If that is you defending blacks then you have a funny definition of the word.

YOu should go on the offense....they want to put you on your heels by having you deny you are a racist.....remember...they belong to the racist party...the democrat party....all of the racists in the country belong to that party, the latino racists, La Raza, the black racists, al sharpton, jesse jackson, the congressional black caucus, the NAACP, and then you have the white racists who use the government to keep blacks from having lives worth living.....
That's the strategy of Political Correctness - Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

Doesn't work with me.

These people are dishonest and they're cowards. But worse, they've now victimized multiple generations of American blacks by isolating them, lowering standards for them, deflecting for any bad behavior, enabling further bad behavior and more.

American Blacks have now been victimized en masse twice in this nation's history, and these people are the perpetrators this time.

I think it's pretty clear that if you discuss race or don't discuss race...you're wrong.

A discussion involves listening. You're not interested in listening to blacks about anything, your entire goal is to tell blacks how bad you think they are and if anyone disagrees with you you play the victim card. Like listening to your complaints about blacks is an attempt to improve anything
Go ahead, show me one (1) post in which I talk about how "bad" I think blacks are.

Easy:
You can't blame people who have been conditioned since birth, over multiple generations, to think and vote in a certain way. When you're told from birth that people with different skin color are evil and are out to get you, you're sure as hell gonna believe it.

In this statement you claim that blacks are an unthinking hoard who dont vote for things because they know anything about them but only because of brainwashing by their parents and their parents parents.

Actually, that applies to all poor people who vote for democrats, beyond race.....generations of children raising children, are the voting population for democrats.......the democrats moved past just wanting to own blacks, they now want to own all Americans........they have "evolved" in their desire to control other human beings....

YOu should go on the offense....they want to put you on your heels by having you deny you are a racist.....remember...they belong to the racist party...the democrat party....all of the racists in the country belong to that party, the latino racists, La Raza, the black racists, al sharpton, jesse jackson, the congressional black caucus, the NAACP, and then you have the white racists who use the government to keep blacks from having lives worth living.....
That's the strategy of Political Correctness - Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

Doesn't work with me.

These people are dishonest and they're cowards. But worse, they've now victimized multiple generations of American blacks by isolating them, lowering standards for them, deflecting for any bad behavior, enabling further bad behavior and more.

American Blacks have now been victimized en masse twice in this nation's history, and these people are the perpetrators this time.

Democrats did it during slavery, jim crow and are still doing it today...their tactics changed......that's all.....

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Either that's an obvious straw man argument, or your partisan ideology continues to warp your perception.

Not my problem.

Easy:

Actually, that applies to all poor people who vote for democrats, beyond race.....generations of children raising children, are the voting population for democrats.......the democrats moved past just wanting to own blacks, they now want to own all Americans........they have "evolved" in their desire to control other human beings....

Except its never all poor people until someone points out that they are only talking about blacks. Either way, thats not a defense that patronizing

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Either that's an obvious straw man argument, or your partisan ideology continues to warp your perception.

Not my problem.

HAHAHA...Two words stopped you cold huh? Welp, sorry but you asked for 1 example and I gave it. I'm not the liar here, you just thought I couldnt find a post of you contradicting yourself.

Try being honest, its much easier to keep your story straight that way

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

HAHAHA...Two words stopped you cold huh? Welp, sorry but you asked for 1 example and I gave it. I'm not the liar here, you just thought I couldnt find a post of you contradicting yourself.

Yes, two of your words. You equate "condition" with "unthinking hoard".

Your words.

You're the bigot. You're not trying to improve anything.

Hahaha.

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

It always cracks me up when RWNJs like Mac claim to defend people by calling them stupid.

That's two exposures of his hypocrisy in one day.

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

It always cracks me up when RWNJs like Mac claim to defend people by calling them stupid.

When did I call someone stupid?

Can you ever be honest? Ever?

And tell me, since I'm a RWNJ, what are my opinions on war, foreign policy, individual income taxation, unions, health care, gay rights, abortion?

You folks just keep flailing, you get so nasty, you lie so much. It's a good sign, of course, but it does get old. Is this really the best you can do?

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

And then he tries to explain away why calling them stupid isnt really calling them stupid or an insult.

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

And then he tries to explain away why calling them stupid isnt really calling them stupid or an insult.
I love how defensive and cranky you folks get, how hard you try.

My posts really bug you. I truly am The Man.

:rock:

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

It's kind of sad though. He really must be stupid not to realize what he is doing.

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

It's kind of sad though. He really must be stupid not to realize what he is doing.

It's so stupid to be so stupidly stoopid....

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

It's so stupid to be so stupidly stoopid....
:laugh:

Easy:

"Unthinking hoard".

Not my problem.

He's not stupid....He just thinks if he talks in enough circles people wont see what he's doing.

So liberals didn't call them names based on their race?

Anytime a statement starts with "So" what follows is a perversion of the other persons opinion. Thanks
Well lets so how partisan you are. What do you think of Obama meeting with Halliburton? The most evil company alive today, by most of the liberals.

It isn't evil when it meets with obama......his aura disperses their evil in a cloud of pixie dust.....

Or cocaine....

baby bush was the coke addict. keep on keeping on.....
But he didn't write in a book how much he enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back