Victor Davis Hanson Asks the Question of Questions

I have been convinced from the beginning that it is all by design, and nothing the doddering old fool has done since has convinced me otherwise.

None of it is coming from Biden, though. He is just the one reading off the teleprompter and signing the orders.

He learns his latest position when he reads it from the teleprompter

Again, take video for us. And just know..that you helped make the war possible. :)
So take a bow.
I gave you plenty. The war has been going on for quite sometime.

If I could escalate these street skirmishes into out and out grenade throwing conflict I would proudly do so. If it would end democrats there is no secret I would not tell. There is no subterfuge I would not do.

I gave you plenty. The war has been going on for quite sometime.

If I could escalate these street skirmishes into out and out grenade throwing conflict I would proudly do so. If it would end democrats there is no secret I would not tell. There is no subterfuge I would not do.
It would end quickly and badly for you.
But again, remember to take video. :)

After considering the matter, yes you deserve video of the war in our streets,

There are hundreds of videos because the war goes on every day.

I'm talking about you filming your "revolution" in the streets. You know, taking back your country.
I just wanna see how it goes. That's all. :)

I'm talking about you filming your "revolution" in the streets. You know, taking back your country.
I just wanna see how it goes. That's all. :)
I don't need to film "my revolution". The revolution is being filmed on a daily basis. You just don't like it.

Let's see how taking back the country goes on November 8. I vote and voting is violence.

None of the above.
Biden is doing the job the voters elected him to do. Making mistakes, of course. But at least interested in job of being President.
Here is a simple fact of the matter that you members of Alt-Right Nation can't get around. Your savior, Donald John Trump, would
be dealing with the EXACT same issues had he won re-election. Can you see Trump having to deal with the endless stream of
bad news cycles..day, after day? Me neither. Biden has been nothing but tested since the day he took the oath of office.

Victor Davis Hanson is an alt-right hack. Nothing more, nothing less.
Dismissed. :)
But, but, but, something about TRUMP!. Please, PLEASE talk about him instead!!!!

View attachment 647236

View attachment 647234 Please, stop, I can't take it!

Are you shitting us, Jacky? What a crapper shithead. Trump dealt with more bad press than any ten other presidents!! :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing Biden tests are his Depends underwear, Jerky. Damn do you have your head far up your ass.

Trump had a new, outrageous headline every news cycle. Don't blame the press. They reported what Trump said, did and tweeted. Trump craves attention.

Forum List

Back