"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

It was a made up phrase designed to reduce ANY complaint of people of color about the racism that exsists today to a silly game and a flipping of blame.

Its a racists tool made pulled right out of the ass of some racist.

Its is ussed to defend racist treatment.
she's pulling the race card on the race card!!:lol::lol::lol:
now thats what I call double dealing!!:eek:

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

calling racism a game is what your party does.

Its not a game and only an idiot racist would think it was.
Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

That's the reality. But you and reality aren't even on a nodding acquaintance.

So I thought you said you did know a little while ago.

Daveman thinks this is why black people dont vote for republicans.

He has a very dim veiw of Black people

race_card.jpg

haaa the racists just love that little "get out of being a racist card" dont they?

It will saden them greatly to attend this ones funeral.

i think it will be harder on them than giving up the violent rethoric was.

the racism flows thick in the republican party

The racism runs thick in the Democratic party

If blacks were given the right to vote, that would "place every splay-footed, bandy-shanked, hump-backed, thick-lipped, flat-nosed, woolly-headed, ebon-colored Negro in the country upon an equality with the poor white man."
--Rep. Andrew Johnson, (D., Tenn.), 1844
President, 1865-69

I hold that a Negro is not and never ought to be a citizen of the United States. I hold that this government was made on the white basis; made by the white men, for the benefit of white men and their posterity forever, and should be administered by white men and none others."
--Sen. Stephen A. Douglas (D., Ill.), 1858
Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, 1860

"While the tendency of the white race is upward, the tendency of the colored race is downward."
--Sen. Thomas Hendricks (D., Ind.), 1869
Democratic nominee for Vice President, 1876
"Republicanism means Negro equality, while the Democratic Party means that the white man is supreme. That is why we Southerners are all Democrats."
--Sen. Ben Tillman (D., S.C.), 1906

"I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes."
--Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961

(Referring to Barack Obama in discussion with Ted Kennedy) "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear." --
Former President Bill Clinton

So don't call it the "race card", so what should we call minorites that use their race as a excuse?

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

So I thought you said you did know a little while ago.

Daveman thinks this is why black people dont vote for republicans.

He has a very dim veiw of Black people
I believe black people can succeed without the help of white liberals.

You do not.

So who's racist?

To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

So calling you a racist because you said racist things is keeping you from what freedom?

Oh I see.

Which party says:

And which party says:

This speaks volumes about how you see 90 % of the black people in this country.

Fact: For nearly 15 years I've carried a jack of diamonds in my wallet.

Forum List

Back