"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

The American Left is the same as Stalin's Left, Mao's Left and Hitler's Left. No big shocker there
They really are weak-minded, easily-led sheep. They operate solely on emotion. Facts are mere inconveniences.

Explain how the party that can not gain any sinificant slice of the voters of color in this nation means that they are the party who gets to deside what racism is?

Wait. So because lots of black people vote for the pandering Democrap Party, that means you tube steaks "get" to "define" racism?

:lol:

Not a fucking chance, you idiot liar.

What has the racist white conservative got for voting republican?
Treating everyone alike.

People who think they need handouts and special privileges don't like that.

Oh, and yes, there are a few racist white conservatives. But not nearly as many as your retardery insists.

Yes there are 3 or 4 racists who profess to be Conservative. They are usually beaten up worse by rational Conservatives than the left. There are racist liberals too. The left generally give them a pass. They are all impotent, No one takes them seriously, so I disregard their predictable remarks.
That said:
I watch with interest how threads evolve here. Someone will present an idea for discussion, someone will provide a dissenting opinion. We'll get 8 or 10 posts in and TM or rdean will run out of blogs to quote and bring race into the discussion.

Watch for it! Read the first 20 posts in any thread that has no racial element. I guaranty that before you get to post # 20, someone will bring race into it. 9 out of 10 times, it is a Liberal who claims not to have a racist bone in their body
rdean is famous for it. TM slightly less, but here she goes, playing the race card in the first post.

Last edited:
To summarize this thread:

Leftists want free reign to spout whatever bullshit they want, and not have to face consequences for it. To that end, they wish to silence the opposition.

They have no respect for freedom of expression. They wish to control people's very thoughts.

So calling you a racist because you said racist things is keeping you from what freedom?
Please link to anything I've said that's racist.

Put up or shut up. I'm tired of your mindless shit.

She won't answer this. She's already fled the thread.

It was invented by a racist and only racists use this phrase.

Your little golden card of free racists action only outs you as a racist.

accusing someone of being a racist when race of a person has not been attacked is playing the race card. When a person mentions race when it has nothing to do with the issue is playing the race card.

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

calling racism a game is what your party does.

Its not a game and only an idiot racist would think it was.
Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

That's the reality. But you and reality aren't even on a nodding acquaintance.

So I thought you said you did know a little while ago.

Daveman thinks this is why black people dont vote for republicans.

He has a very dim veiw of Black people

this is why dave thinks 90% of the people of color in this country vote democratic

Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

this is why dave thinks 90% of the people of color in this country vote democratic

13 pages later, you're still playing the race card.....

13 pages later, you're still playing the race card.....

The RACE Card is VERY versatile! Sometimes a 2 of clubs is just a low card. But when it's in the TRUMP suit, it's like powerful magic!

Libs LOVE playing the Race Card.

And they like shiny pieces of foil, too.

Which party says:

And which party says:

uh, your opinion has no basis on what Dave thinks. Afterall you are using your opinion as your foundation for your argument.

Which party says:

And which party says:

Repeating a stupid idea as proof of the stupid idea is...wait for it...stupid.

uh, your opinion has no basis on what Dave thinks. Afterall you are using your opinion as your foundation for your argument.
It's funny when people who are incapable of thinking at all pretend to know what others are thinking. :lol:

Gee, this is a long thread and I'm getting kind of confused as to who exactly would be a racist for having played a race card. For example let's take black congressman Andre Carson from Indiana. He recently said, "This is the effort that we are seeing of Jim Crow. Some of these folks in Congress right now would love to see us as second class citizens. Some of them in Congress right now with this Tea Party movement would love to see you and me...hanging on a tree."

So, is Carson tossing out a race card and therefore a racist? Or, if I toss him a race card because of his comments about Tea Party folks am I the one that's racist?

Oh, I got an idea. Hey, Truthmatters, please come in here and explain to the class exactly how this card/racist thing works.

Rep. Andre Carson: Tea Party Wants To See Blacks ‘Hanging On A Tree’ - ABC News

no more "get out of racism free" card for the right.

cry and cavail all you want.

no more "get out of racism free" card for the right.

cry and cavail all you want.

Truthdon'tmattertoheratall listening, with her typically open mind, to the rebuttals that have shredded her dishonest contentions:

Moneky+puts+fingers+in+ears.jpg

Forum List

Back