"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

calling racism a game is what your party does.

Its not a game and only an idiot racist would think it was.

Oh I see.

You are so delouded that you are actually trying to claim the party that is made up of Americans of all colors is the racist one and the party that can not gleen but a fraction of the people of color in this country is the non racist party.

The party that continually calls any pointing out of racism as "PULLING THE RACE CARD".

You are an idiot.... and a racist.

Oh I see.

Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

That's the reality. But you and reality aren't even on a nodding acquaintance.

So your claim is that people of color vote democratic for what reasons?

What is your claim of why black people vote for the democratic party?

You cant answer this question because your answer will be obvious racism.

Thank you for helping prove my point

People of color do believe and vote the way of the liberal democrats, and how well are people of color doing because of that?

Last edited:
Oh I see.

Which party says:

"There, there, Mr. Minority Man. We know you can't succeed without the help of white members of our Party. You're just not good enough to get by without our help."

And which party says:

"We want you to succeed. We'll make sure you have the same opportunity as everyone else. Since our Party was formed, we've been all about civil rights for all Americans. As you succeed, America only becomes stronger."

That's the reality. But you and reality aren't even on a nodding acquaintance.

So I thought you said you did know a little while ago.

Daveman thinks this is why black people dont vote for republicans.

He has a very dim veiw of Black people

If the Democrats are so great, why are blacks doing so poorly?

the racism flows thick in the republican party

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...f-lbj-and-race-goebbles-would-be-proud-3.html

"His (LBJ) racial attitudes were mixed up beyond any possibility of our untangling them cleanly now: Mr. Dallek quotes him defending the Supreme Court appointment of the very well-known Thurgood Marshall, rather than a black judge less identified with the civil rights cause, by saying to a staff member,
"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******."

It was a made up phrase designed to reduce ANY complaint of people of color about the racism that exsists today to a silly game and a flipping of blame.

Its a racists tool made pulled right out of the ass of some racist.

Its is ussed to defend racist treatment.
she's pulling the race card on the race card!!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back