"RACE CARD" the phrase ONLY racists use

It was invented by a racist and only racists use this phrase.

Your little golden card of free racists action only outs you as a racist.

BS

it is a phrase to describe the entitlement mentality of democrats thinking they deserve more then any other American.

• Banned
there you have a couple of racists just beyond themselves that they can not use this little racist tactic anymore.

Poor little racists

there you have a couple of racists just beyond themselves that they can not use this little racist tactic anymore.

Poor little racists

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWWNrbEano]Cinco the Donkey - YouTube[/ame]

Poor little racists

Let me be clear.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

But in all fairness, how is Sharptons new justice league working out?

• Banned
When was the last time you heard a black person use the phrase?

race_card.gif

It was a made up phrase designed to reduce ANY complaint of people of color about the racism that exsists today to a silly game and a flipping of blame.

Its a racists tool made pulled right out of the ass of some racist.

Its is ussed to defend racist treatment.

There game is being taken away from them and look how paniced they are folks.

When was the last time you heard a black person use the phrase?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNs4CKxCUKc]Herman Cain Race Card, Not Racism, Being Played With Obama in Debt Ceiling Debate Interviews FoxNews com - YouTube[/ame]

suxk it up dweeb

I guess Herman is a racist too.. Sigh

Last edited:
This is reality and I have stated this reality before.

It is the first time Ive made a thread about it and from the rights reaction Im being proven right about it.

They are insensed that this little phrase is being talked about for it true meaning

New Topics

Forum List

Back