Race-Baiting Former First Lady Cashing In On Birther Movement

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Michelle keeps showing us how greedy and classless she is.

Right now she's in the middle of a book tour who's main focus is how the birther movement made her feel so badly.
This is extremely unfounded, because it has just been announced that Barry and Michelle are now worth over $135 million. My how they have suffered.
This woman felt that when her husband won the nomination that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. She's said that living in the WH was like living in a prison. Thanks to a fawning press this racist former first lady is now getting $4000 per ticket to her events.

When Barry first ran for office he had to borrow the price of his bus ticket to the Democratic National Convention. Now Michelle is making money hand over fist complaining about her misfortune at the hands of racists in America. Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

1Michelle.jpg

Monday, on “Pat Gray Unleashed,” Pat discussed comments that Michelle Obama made while on tour to promote her latest book titled, “Becoming.”

What did Michelle say?
In her book, which goes on sale on Tuesday, Michelle wrote the following:

The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks. What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?

Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.

For more details click here.

Sidenote
It is important to remember that Hillary Clinton’s campaign brought Barack Obama’s birth certificate to the forefront during the 2008 Democratic primary election.

How did Trump respond?
As President Donald Trump was heading to Paris over the weekend he was asked about Michelle’s remarks. Here’s what he had to say:

Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it. I guess she wrote a book and got paid a lot of money and they always insist that you come up with something controversial. Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. … I’ll never forgive him [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly it was depleted, it was old and tired and I had to fix it. I’m in the process of spending tremendous amounts of money, so I will never forgive for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many different ways which I’ll talk to you about in the future.

Pat’s thoughts
Pat asserted that he did not care for the birther movement, calling it “ill-conceived” and saying that there was “nothing to it.”

Constitutionally speaking, even if the birth certificate released by Barack Obama had been a fake — a claim made by many people involved in the “birther” movement — he would still have been eligible to run for president because of his mother’s American citizenship.

The takeaway
Michelle Obama is simply “race-baiting” in order to sell books. It really is that simple. Furthermore, nothing happened to Barack Obama or their family as a result of the “birther” movement, making Michelle Obama’s grudge seem a bit unfounded and conspiracy theories will always exist.​

Eight years in the public spotlight and she hasn't ran out of race cards.

Does she have a printing press in her basement or something?

Race Baiting Grifters gonna race bait and grift.

Good, I hope she does cash in on it. A bunch of racist pukes and their zoo handlers organized against her family. I hope she cashes the checks and laughs in their idiot faces.

Right now she's in the middle of a book tour who's main focus is how the birther movement made her feel so badly.
This is extremely unfounded, because it has just been announced that Barry and Michelle are now worth over $135 million. My how they have suffered.
This woman felt that when her husband won the nomination that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. She's said that living in the WH was like living in a prison. Thanks to a fawning press this racist former first lady is now getting $4000 per ticket to her events.

When Barry first ran for office he had to borrow the price of his bus ticket to the Democratic National Convention. Now Michelle is making money hand over fist complaining about her misfortune at the hands of racists in America. Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

1Michelle.jpg

Monday, on “Pat Gray Unleashed,” Pat discussed comments that Michelle Obama made while on tour to promote her latest book titled, “Becoming.”

What did Michelle say?

The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks. What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?

Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.

Sidenote
It is important to remember that Hillary Clinton’s campaign brought Barack Obama’s birth certificate to the forefront during the 2008 Democratic primary election.

How did Trump respond?
As President Donald Trump was heading to Paris over the weekend he was asked about Michelle’s remarks. Here’s what he had to say:

Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it. I guess she wrote a book and got paid a lot of money and they always insist that you come up with something controversial. Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. … I’ll never forgive him [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly it was depleted, it was old and tired and I had to fix it. I’m in the process of spending tremendous amounts of money, so I will never forgive for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many different ways which I’ll talk to you about in the future.
Pat’s thoughts
Pat asserted that he did not care for the birther movement, calling it “ill-conceived” and saying that there was “nothing to it.”

Constitutionally speaking, even if the birth certificate released by Barack Obama had been a fake — a claim made by many people involved in the “birther” movement — he would still have been eligible to run for president because of his mother’s American citizenship.

The takeaway
Michelle Obama is simply “race-baiting” in order to sell books. It really is that simple. Furthermore, nothing happened to Barack Obama or their family as a result of the “birther” movement, making Michelle Obama’s grudge seem a bit unfounded and conspiracy theories will always exist.​

Is that a wig? Why does she have long straight whitey hair?

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway
The birther movement is one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen in our country, and exposed how many scared racists there still are here.

Good, I hope she does cash in on it. A bunch of racist pukes and their zoo handlers organized against her family. I hope she cashes the checks and laughs in their idiot faces.

More likely she'd be laughing at you white liberal idiots who so desperately wanted to prove they're not "racist" by voting for her husband.

Lol the conservatives in this thread are hilarious. They spend years yelling how a black guy MUST be from Kenya because they want so badly to believe it, then accuse others of using a race card :laugh:

Lol the conservatives in this thread are hilarious. They spend years yelling how a black guy MUST be from Kenya because they want so badly to believe it, then accuse others of using a race card :laugh:

Poor blacks can't afford to hire the Obama's to speak at their events. Looks like the Obama's have thrown in with the rich elites.

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

She's doing Cultural Appropriate with that hairdo.

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

She's doing Cultural Appropriate with that hairdo.

Apparently only white people can afford her book so she's trying to identify white. Wouldn't a proud African American have a big fro?

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway
The birther movement is one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen in our country, and exposed how many scared racists there still are here.
So Hillary Clinton is a racist? Why did you vote for her?

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

You assume that one even bothered to vote.

Poor blacks can't afford to hire the Obama's to speak at their events. Looks like the Obama's have thrown in with the rich elites.
^ voted for the richest elitist in the history of politics

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

Asking a question like that shows you have spent little to zero time around black women. A lot of them use relaxer on their hair to get it to straighten out.

Tamron Hall is a former news anchor who is currently trying to transition to regular television. One of her first appearances outside of the news was when she was on "Running Wild With Bear Grylls". Now, normally, her hair is straight, but spending a couple of days out in the wild without hair relaxer made her hair kink up again by the end of the time outdoors.

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back