Race-Baiting Former First Lady Cashing In On Birther Movement

Michelle keeps showing us how greedy and classless she is.

Right now she's in the middle of a book tour who's main focus is how the birther movement made her feel so badly.
This is extremely unfounded, because it has just been announced that Barry and Michelle are now worth over $135 million. My how they have suffered.
This woman felt that when her husband won the nomination that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. She's said that living in the WH was like living in a prison. Thanks to a fawning press this racist former first lady is now getting $4000 per ticket to her events.

When Barry first ran for office he had to borrow the price of his bus ticket to the Democratic National Convention. Now Michelle is making money hand over fist complaining about her misfortune at the hands of racists in America. Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

1Michelle.jpg

Monday, on “Pat Gray Unleashed,” Pat discussed comments that Michelle Obama made while on tour to promote her latest book titled, “Becoming.”

What did Michelle say?
In her book, which goes on sale on Tuesday, Michelle wrote the following:

The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks. What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?

Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.

For more details click here.

Sidenote
It is important to remember that Hillary Clinton’s campaign brought Barack Obama’s birth certificate to the forefront during the 2008 Democratic primary election.

How did Trump respond?
As President Donald Trump was heading to Paris over the weekend he was asked about Michelle’s remarks. Here’s what he had to say:

Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it. I guess she wrote a book and got paid a lot of money and they always insist that you come up with something controversial. Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. … I’ll never forgive him [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly it was depleted, it was old and tired and I had to fix it. I’m in the process of spending tremendous amounts of money, so I will never forgive for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many different ways which I’ll talk to you about in the future.
Pat’s thoughts
Pat asserted that he did not care for the birther movement, calling it “ill-conceived” and saying that there was “nothing to it.”

Constitutionally speaking, even if the birth certificate released by Barack Obama had been a fake — a claim made by many people involved in the “birther” movement — he would still have been eligible to run for president because of his mother’s American citizenship.

The takeaway
Michelle Obama is simply “race-baiting” in order to sell books. It really is that simple. Furthermore, nothing happened to Barack Obama or their family as a result of the “birther” movement, making Michelle Obama’s grudge seem a bit unfounded and conspiracy theories will always exist.​

Is that a wig? Why does she have long straight whitey hair?
If she wore her hair in its natural state you bitches would be whining about how she is part of the Black Panthers or something equally stupid. BTW it wouldnt be white hair. Yours is greasy and limp. It would be more like Asian or East Indian hair.

Just pointing out the Obama's hypocrisy. She's trying to look white, wearing white, trying to show some boob she's gone all out for the money.

Right now she's in the middle of a book tour who's main focus is how the birther movement made her feel so badly.
This is extremely unfounded, because it has just been announced that Barry and Michelle are now worth over $135 million. My how they have suffered.
This woman felt that when her husband won the nomination that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. She's said that living in the WH was like living in a prison. Thanks to a fawning press this racist former first lady is now getting $4000 per ticket to her events.

When Barry first ran for office he had to borrow the price of his bus ticket to the Democratic National Convention. Now Michelle is making money hand over fist complaining about her misfortune at the hands of racists in America. Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

Michelle Obama will make money off ‘birther’ controversy — despite how much she claims to hate it

1Michelle.jpg

Monday, on “Pat Gray Unleashed,” Pat discussed comments that Michelle Obama made while on tour to promote her latest book titled, “Becoming.”

What did Michelle say?

The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks. What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?

Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.

Sidenote
It is important to remember that Hillary Clinton’s campaign brought Barack Obama’s birth certificate to the forefront during the 2008 Democratic primary election.

How did Trump respond?
As President Donald Trump was heading to Paris over the weekend he was asked about Michelle’s remarks. Here’s what he had to say:

Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it. I guess she wrote a book and got paid a lot of money and they always insist that you come up with something controversial. Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. … I’ll never forgive him [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly it was depleted, it was old and tired and I had to fix it. I’m in the process of spending tremendous amounts of money, so I will never forgive for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many different ways which I’ll talk to you about in the future.
Pat’s thoughts
Pat asserted that he did not care for the birther movement, calling it “ill-conceived” and saying that there was “nothing to it.”

Constitutionally speaking, even if the birth certificate released by Barack Obama had been a fake — a claim made by many people involved in the “birther” movement — he would still have been eligible to run for president because of his mother’s American citizenship.

The takeaway
Michelle Obama is simply “race-baiting” in order to sell books. It really is that simple. Furthermore, nothing happened to Barack Obama or their family as a result of the “birther” movement, making Michelle Obama’s grudge seem a bit unfounded and conspiracy theories will always exist.​
The birther movement is one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen in our country, and exposed how many scared racists there still are here.
Problem being Obama turned out to be worse than anyone imagined.

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

If she wore her hair in its natural state you bitches would be whining about how she is part of the Black Panthers or something equally stupid. BTW it wouldnt be white hair. Yours is greasy and limp. It would be more like Asian or East Indian hair.

Just pointing out the Obama's hypocrisy. She's trying to look white, wearing white, trying to show some boob she's gone all out for the money.
She isnt trying to look white. No one wants to look white including whites. Thats why you get lip and booty injections for your thin lips and flat asses and fry yourselves in tanning beds. :rolleyes:

She's wearing white specifically to contrast with that tremendous melanin for the world to envy. A white woman wouldnt stand out in that color. She would just blend into the background.

Last edited:
Who knew Hillary Clinton would become such a conservative leader in the most fraudulent republican conspiracy theory of all time :dunno:
You DENY Hillary Clinton started the birther movement? It is PUBLIC record dumb ass.
The GOP is the party of the birther movement. You spent 8 years shitting your pants about how the ****** in the White House MUST be from Kenya. Who knew Hillary could abuse your warped, genetically ruined brain so easily.
And YET Hillary Clinton BIRTHED the movement.
I feel like you think you've made a point. I remember it being YOU ALL who spent 8 years saying the black boogeyman in the White House must be from Africa. Do you still think so?
You claimed that ANYONE that made that claim was a racist. Why did you vote for Racist Hillary Clinton?
I feel like you think you've made a point. I remember it being YOU ALL who spent 8 years saying the black boogeyman in the White House must be from Africa. Do you still think so?

1Michelle.jpg

What did Michelle say?

Sidenote

How did Trump respond?

Pat’s thoughts

The takeaway

Asking a question like that shows you have spent little to zero time around black women. A lot of them use relaxer on their hair to get it to straighten out.

Tamron Hall is a former news anchor who is currently trying to transition to regular television. One of her first appearances outside of the news was when she was on "Running Wild With Bear Grylls". Now, normally, her hair is straight, but spending a couple of days out in the wild without hair relaxer made her hair kink up again by the end of the time outdoors.

What's wrong with black women's natural hair?

The only person alluding to something being wrong with black women's hair is you. Michelle decided to adopt that style, because she likes it. And, maybe that style is easier to take care of.

What about the white people who wear dreads or those who get afros themselves?
Shows you how much you know.
An Afro is really easy to take care of.
Just keep it oiled and either let it knot up or pick it out till it's bushy.
It takes alot of work to straighten a fro....waxing and ironing.

You DENY Hillary Clinton started the birther movement? It is PUBLIC record dumb ass.
The GOP is the party of the birther movement. You spent 8 years shitting your pants about how the ****** in the White House MUST be from Kenya. Who knew Hillary could abuse your warped, genetically ruined brain so easily.
You claimed that ANYONE that made that claim was a racist. Why did you vote for Racist Hillary Clinton?
You have not answered? Why did you vote for someone you said is a racist?

Trump is far more racist. Can't really compare the 2. Do you still think Obama was born in Kenya?

A woman who many like wrote a book. BIG DEAL. anything new to offer about what's going on in the world.

I think it had alot to do with the fact that he constantly acted and talked like he was from another country.

Look at all the queens discussing the former First Lady’s hair. :gay:

I think it had alot to do with the fact that he constantly acted and talked like he was from another country.
Yes I would expect a racist like yourself to interpret anything Obama or those like him say or do that way.

Good, I hope she does cash in on it. A bunch of racist pukes and their zoo handlers organized against her family. I hope she cashes the checks and laughs in their idiot faces.

More likely she'd be laughing at you white liberal idiots who so desperately wanted to prove they're not "racist" by voting for her husband.
Weak sauce, Birfer Boy....own it

Michelle Obama has been a daughter and a wife of privilege her whole life. Like her husband they have mooched off the spoils of America and she's still mooching.
Nah, you're just an angry little unsuccesdful white boy who is mad that she worked hard and became successful. Brown, female, smarter than you, more successful than you...she hits all your trigger points.

You call her a mooch and then lick the boots of the underwear model that married Trump for money and citizenship...you're embarrassing yourself...

Good, I hope she does cash in on it. A bunch of racist pukes and their zoo handlers organized against her family. I hope she cashes the checks and laughs in their idiot faces.
Yes....Michelle has had sooooo much misfortune at the hands of white people.
I didn't say "whites" ...I said racist pukes. Don't think that all whites are racist pukes like you. They aren't. Michelle doesn't think so, either.

The evidence suggests Obama was born in Kenya but the media completely protects him

The evidence suggests Obama was born in Kenya but the media completely protects him
NO evidence suggest that. Only racist pukes suggest that.

Oh, there is evidence from Obabble himself. In RealityLand, he wasn't born in Kenya, but created this "myth" to get preferences from the educational system - much the same way that Fauxcahontas claimed to be Cherokee.

obama-1991-author-profile-barack-obama.jpg

More likely she'd be laughing at you white liberal idiots who so desperately wanted to prove they're not "racist" by voting for her husband.
Weak sauce, Birfer Boy....own it

We do own it. Just because you won a few seats in the House doesn't mean shit. We'll own those too after 2020.

Lol the conservatives in this thread are hilarious. They spend years yelling how a black guy MUST be from Kenya because they want so badly to believe it, then accuse others of using a race card :laugh:
Hillary Clinton made the first claim why again did you vote for a racist?
Who knew Hillary Clinton would become such a conservative leader in the most fraudulent republican conspiracy theory of all time :dunno:
her camp did. unknown if SHE did.

Trump is far more racist. Can't really compare the 2. Do you still think Obama was born in Kenya?
Actual you hypocrite I ALWAYS believed that it only takes ONE Citizen parent to be naturally born. What I never understood was why Obama presented a fake Birth certificate when he did not have too. Now explain why you support a RACIST. As for Trump funny how before he ran fr President NO ONE called himthat AT ALL, in fact several of the dems now making the claim were on record saying he was not one.

Forum List

Back