R.I.P. Nia Wilson

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
A feral criminal ended the life of a beautiful Black queen. This animal slashed her throat as she was helping another women get off a BART train. Hopefully they fry the scum. I cant describe the anger I feel at this moment.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Manhunt-continues-for-suspected-killer-in-Oakland-13097698.php

Here is the victim

37542850_256466401612525_4009357549978517504_n.jpg

That was unnecessary. Did he know her, or did he just want to go back to prison, because he can't handle real life?

A feral criminal ended the life of a beautiful Black queen. This animal slashed her throat as she was helping another women get off a BART train. Hopefully they fry the scum. I cant describe the anger I feel at this moment.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Manhunt-continues-for-suspected-killer-in-Oakland-13097698.php

Here is the victim

I agree with you on the proper punishment for the scumbag, but, because it is Cali, it will never happen. Far better for the asshole to get killed in a prison brawl. She was a beautiful woman. Too bad the State wouldn't allow her to carry a gun to protect herself.

Here is the victim

I agree with you on the proper punishment for the scumbag, but, because it is Cali, it will never happen. Far better for the asshole to get killed in a prison brawl. She was a beautiful woman. Too bad the State wouldn't allow her to carry a gun to protect herself.
how would a gun have helped her?....she got stabbed from behind....just askin....

Here is the victim

how would a gun have helped her?....she got stabbed from behind....just askin....

How many times was she stabbed? It is very, very rare that a single stab wound kills anyone. It is a case where multiple attacks are necessary. After the first she would have been able to at least put up a fight. As it was, she was a lamb to the slaughter. No one is saying that a gun is always going to make the victim the victor, but at least it gives them a fighting chance. She had none.

Here is the victim

A gun wouldnt have helped. The coward slashed her throat from behind in a sneak attack.

Another victim falls to the gun-free zone lunacy.

Here is the victim

A gun wouldnt have helped. The coward slashed her throat from behind in a sneak attack.

Possibly, in general people who are armed have better situational awareness. Or, somebody else could have seen the attack developing and shot the prick. We simply don't know. One thing we do know is she is dead, and she had ZERO options. Thanks to the Cali government.

And even if he got her, someone may have been able to prevent the injury to her sister.

Here is the victim

Possibly, in general people who are armed have better situational awareness. Or, somebody else could have seen the attack developing and shot the prick. We simply don't know. One thing we do know, is she is dead, and she had ZERO options. Thanks to the Cali government.

She was killed in a very commonly used prison style attack. This happened in a bay area Bart station. Have you seen bay area Bart stations? The bodies laying in their own vomit. Shooting up their drugs. Every surface crawling with the drug addicted or mentally ill homeless. And this was just one of them. A recent parolee, maybe he got early release from an activist judge.

This is the West coast version of Escape from New York.

The worst part about this attack is that no one will care. The residents care more about the druggies and "people in cages " than their victims.

Yep. I don't know the girl, but it sure seems like a very tragic and brutally senseless act. Can you imagine being on the train and seeing this happen right in front of you? It would really make me feel unsafe walking the streets. And to die like that, for no reason, no cause. Life over. I can't help but think it was racially-motivated and part and parcel of the overall general moral decay going on in SF with the poor and homeless. I have a feeling she was targeted ONLY because she was black and very pretty. What a shame. I hope they get the guy too, because such acts tear at the very mores of our society, and you, Acidpuss, I have to only wonder if you'd be as outraged if the victim had been white? If only you'd stop seeing only with the colors of your eyes to see all people the same.

Forum List

Back