'Tolerant' Left Becoming More Violent Towards Conservatives / Trump Supporters

They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?
antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...
Antifa are leftist, dumbass.

They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?

And they kicked that Nazis ass. I gotta watch that again.

And they kicked that Nazis ass. I gotta watch that again.
Sweet - an intolerant snowflake who has no respect for the Constitution or law.

As I said, concealed carry would solve that problem...

Don't go anywhere unarmed. This is a jungle. Those are animals. They are dangerous animals that hunt in a pack.

Glad you're too scared to leave your house. I wish all rightwing idiots felt the same way.
I'm not afraid to leave my house. I just recognize that the streets are a jungle and the black people aren't people at all but animals. Just use the same amount of caution and arms you would use in any african jungle and you will be just fine. When I leave my house I do so with the idea that I might well have to do some damage.

Its not 'blacks' - its violent intolerant liberal extremists.

He's an alt-right extremist not a conservative which means he's stupid to begin with, should have never shown up and spouted off without a couple of two or three fellows to get beat also.

It doesn't matter what he is, the intolerant left his thugs had no legal right to touch him.

Again, concealed carry would solve this problem...
Here's some reality for ya Mr armchair quarterback, a group of people obviously upset about any incident and protesting, insert a moron who counters with exactly what he shouldn't counter with and they suddenly have an "object" to release their anger on..... It's called mob mentality for a reason, race has nothing to do with mob mentality, emotion does and anyone who inserts themselves inappropriately into such a situation is simply asking for it, that was very stupid on his part.

Now for your wake-up call, idiot:

Punching someone who is throwing tomatoes at you is called "self defense."

Remember this, douchebag?

they showed their nazi crap during the election rallies
....they do not like it when their team loses in a fair, legal election --they won't accept a fair, legal election

QUOTE="whitehall, post: 20439165, member: 27324"]They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
BLM/anti-Trumpers call for KILLING white people !!!!!!!!!!!! etc
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

they showed their nazi crap during the election rallies
....they do not like it when their team loses in a fair, legal election --they won't accept a fair, legal election
They will never again accept the results of the election they lose. They never accepted the results of either election Bush won.

You don't want to enjoy that thread?

SHOCK VIDEO: Member Of Right-Wing Group Faces Brutal Beating

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

2 words: 'CONCEALED CARRY'

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.
If I were to attack anyone and they had a concealed carry it would do nothing to stop my attack. Same as if they attacked me. Guns do not cause me fear of any kind. Only totalitarians who have blind allegiance by low IQ followers like tRumputin.

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.
If I were to attack anyone and they had a concealed carry it would do nothing to stop my attack. Same as if they attacked me. Guns do not cause me fear of any kind. Only totalitarians who have blind allegiance by low IQ followers like tRumputin.
QUOTE="whitehall, post: 20439165, member: 27324"]They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?

[/QUOTE]
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’[/QUOTE]
As always this garbage right wing GOP propaganda about violence it's just fear-mongering about a few anTifa idiots or black gang banger wannabes, repeated a million times until the Rubes slash Dupes get hysterical. Try looking at all the Millions of Democrats protesting all the time with no problems at all. Not covered on Fox of course...

As always this garbage right wing GOP propaganda about violence it's just fear-mongering about a few anTifa idiots or black gang banger wannabes, repeated a million times until the Rubes slash Dupes get hysterical. Try looking at all the Millions of Democrats protesting all the time with no problems at all. Not covered on Fox of course...[/QUOTE]
it's right there--there's the link FACTS!!

As always this garbage right wing GOP propaganda about violence it's just fear-mongering about a few anTifa idiots or black gang banger wannabes, repeated a million times until the Rubes slash Dupes get hysterical. Try looking at all the Millions of Democrats protesting all the time with no problems at all. Not covered on Fox of course...[/QUOTE]
Your link is is about one idiot with a megaphone, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back