'Tolerant' Left Becoming More Violent Towards Conservatives / Trump Supporters

SHOCK VIDEO: Member Of Right-Wing Group Faces Brutal Beating

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

2 words: 'CONCEALED CARRY'

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump supporter, Right Winger James Alex Fields Jr. is in jail for murder and injuring about 20 more protesters.

Last edited:
They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?
antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...
Antifa are leftist, dumbass.

You don't want to enjoy that thread?
Everyone with a brain enjoys that, idiot.

The aggressor got their ass beat despite having a weapon.

YOU just support random people being assaulted.

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump supporter, Right Winger James Alex Fields Jr. is in jail for murder and injuring about 20 more protesters.
Yeah, he just ran over 20 random people....

Oh wait, only idiots like you believe that....

If I were to attack anyone and they had a concealed carry it would do nothing to stop my attack. Same as if they attacked me. Guns do not cause me fear of any kind. Only totalitarians who have blind allegiance by low IQ followers like tRumputin.
If you were to attack someone with a concealed carry you would get your head blown off.

If you are that stupid then be my guest.

Don't go anywhere unarmed. This is a jungle. Those are animals. They are dangerous animals that hunt in a pack.

translation:
I'M SO SCARED----I'M SO SCARED----I'M SO SCARED!!!

I'm not scared, Ahm yo Huckleberry.

More like a dingleberry. If you think you need to be armed 24/7. you're a coward.

Then you should have no problem calling out the Lefty elites who feel compelled to wag their fingers at US about personal firearms yet have guns by proxy for their own protection. You are full of shit.

Don't go anywhere unarmed. This is a jungle. Those are animals. They are dangerous animals that hunt in a pack.

translation:

More like a dingleberry. If you think you need to be armed 24/7. you're a coward.

Then you should have no problem calling out the Lefty elites who feel compelled to wag their fingers at US about personal firearms yet have guns by proxy for their own protection. You are full of shit.

WTF are you whining about now?

translation:

Liberal Elites who demand to be protected by firearms. WTF are you talking about? Liberal elites should not be protected by firearms???

translation:

Liberal Elites who demand to be protected by firearms. WTF are you talking about? Liberal elites should not be protected by firearms???

I have never had a problem with prominent figures who have a credible threat that is more likely than the average citizen to be armed or have armed guards

I have never had a problem with prominent figures who have a credible threat that is more likely than the average citizen to be armed or have armed guards

Define credible threat? Further, why is their life more valuable than US lives? Who made you the authority on credible threats? Look at your language : “prominent figures” vs. “”average citizen”? Wtf??

Define credible threat? Further, why is their life more valuable than US lives? Who made you the authority on credible threats? Look at your language : “prominent figures” vs. “”average citizen”? Wtf??

Perhaps I shouldn't have used that term in that way. Well known people generally have more crazies who want to hurt them specifically than just the average Joe does, but if an average Joe has a credible, identifiable threat, he certainly should take measures to protect himself. The world isn't out to get anybody, and if you expect some unknown thug will attack you at any time for no discernible reason, you're just paranoid.

They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?

"Everyone with a brain enjoys that, idiot."

No....not everyone. There are people...lots of them who don't get their jollies in such a cowardly manner by living their violence vicarious (yet safely) thru others.

"Everyone with a brain enjoys that, idiot."

No....not everyone. There are people...lots of them who don't get their jollies in such a cowardly manner by living their violence vicarious (yet safely) thru others.

You don’t have a brain. That is why you attempt to equate a terrorist scumbag getting the crap beat out of him to someone being assaulted for wearing a hat.

And they kicked that Nazis ass. I gotta watch that again.
i think the key word is they ! one on one most of those so called gangstas aint jack shit !

He's an alt-right extremist not a conservative which means he's stupid to begin with, should have never shown up and spouted off without a couple of two or three fellows to get beat also.

It doesn't matter what he is, the intolerant left his thugs had no legal right to touch him.

Again, concealed carry would solve this problem...
Here's some reality for ya Mr armchair quarterback, a group of people obviously upset about any incident and protesting, insert a moron who counters with exactly what he shouldn't counter with and they suddenly have an "object" to release their anger on..... It's called mob mentality for a reason, race has nothing to do with mob mentality, emotion does and anyone who inserts themselves inappropriately into such a situation is simply asking for it, that was very stupid on his part.
oh hell yeah race had a lot to do with it !

He's an alt-right extremist not a conservative which means he's stupid to begin with, should have never shown up and spouted off without a couple of two or three fellows to get beat also.

It doesn't matter what he is, the intolerant left his thugs had no legal right to touch him.

Here's some reality for ya Mr armchair quarterback, a group of people obviously upset about any incident and protesting, insert a moron who counters with exactly what he shouldn't counter with and they suddenly have an "object" to release their anger on..... It's called mob mentality for a reason, race has nothing to do with mob mentality, emotion does and anyone who inserts themselves inappropriately into such a situation is simply asking for it, that was very stupid on his part.
If you say so professor...... :lmao:

(psst! We're talking about underlying causative factors, not surface factors. Not that you have any clue what that means))

(psst! We're talking about underlying causative factors, not surface factors. Not that you have any clue what that means))
i know exactly what it means homo ! the lefts emotion is the major driver for all their actions !

i know exactly what it means homo ! the lefts emotion is the major driver for all their actions !
why dont you just admit that you are a guilt ridden coward !

Says the emoting hack...... :rofl:

dingleberry you've been a punk asses left wing apologist for yrs on this board !! thats the truth and you know it !

dingleberry you've been a punk asses left wing apologist for yrs on this board !! thats the truth and you know it !
Yeah, because a hard right knumb knut who possesses the objectivity of a dust mote says so....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back