R.I.P. Nia Wilson

When you have a mayor that views transients as "victims" and refuses to do anything about the violence they create, it is no surprise that sad stories like this come about.

This is the bitch you should go after !!

A feral criminal ended the life of a beautiful Black queen. This animal slashed her throat as she was helping another women get off a BART train. Hopefully they fry the scum. I cant describe the anger I feel at this moment.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Manhunt-continues-for-suspected-killer-in-Oakland-13097698.php

Here is the victim

37542850_256466401612525_4009357549978517504_n.jpg

He justly deserves the death penalty for that. And if they would do it quickly, maybe it would cause the next scumbag to think twice before acting on their impulses. Who knows what will happen in California though, he'll probably be sitting around for another 10-20 years before he faces any justice.

"remember her for her. not what you hear. that was my little sister. loving, caring, helping anybody" - Latifa Wilson

What a beautiful woman and what a shame.

Hope the State fries that asshole. He sure deserves it.

Hope they have the death penalty in Cali.

He was caught. A homeless transient named John Lee Cowell, a parolee. Did some judge give him early release?

There are hundreds, if not thousands just like him.

Here's a question. Was he a homeless transient because in the US many ex jailbirds struggle to find jobs and apartments after they get out of prison and don't have much choice in being bums?

Forum List

Back