'Tolerant' Left Becoming More Violent Towards Conservatives / Trump Supporters

They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?
antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...
Antifa are leftist, dumbass.

And they kicked that Nazis ass. I gotta watch that again.
i think the key word is they ! one on one most of those so called gangstas aint jack shit !

Bottom line, the Nazi got his ass kicked. That's a good thing.

They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?
antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...
Antifa are leftist, dumbass.

i think the key word is they ! one on one most of those so called gangstas aint jack shit !

There was no 'Nazi'.

I wonder how much the Russians paid the Leftist group this time to spread racial division and violence...

There was no 'Nazi'.

I wonder how much the Russians paid the Leftist group this time to spread racial division and violence...

He was one of the "Proud Boys"----AltRight Nazis

The left wing Communist/Nazi/Fascist scumbags are betting that the passive right will not defend themselves and will allow them to run roughshod over their rights.

Do NOT take our passive behavior as weakness. You left wing rejects have been allowed to use unlawful force and fear to intimidate us and that is about to change. Do Not be surprised when you show up with baseball bats, 2x4's and other weapons when your unlawful force and threats are retaliated against by those you force to defend themselves..

The Cultural is now shifting from passive to defensive and the right is taking up arms to defend themselves from your thug behavior and it will not end well for you. Your "ends justify the means" mentality will get you hurt or killed. You can only push so far before real Americans who will defend to the death their REPUBLIC will act.

Once they decide to act, you left wing Communist-Fascists are in for one hell of rude ass whooping...

There was no 'Nazi'.

Any right winger who actually combats the extremism and violence by the modern left is a “Nazi” to you idiots. You will see A LOT more of this all over the western world.

Wait until we start beating you brainless scum to a bloody pulp with metal pipes and blowing holes clear through your skinny, pathetic bodies with shotguns.

Nope. Just the Nazis. Pussies like you won't do anything but whine from behind a keyboard. You wish you had the balls to do more.

SHOCK VIDEO: Member Of Right-Wing Group Faces Brutal Beating

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

2 words: 'CONCEALED CARRY'

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.
Hilarious!

Dh8SxKcWkAEadBF.jpg

QUOTE="whitehall, post: 20439165, member: 27324"]They torched cars and smashed windows on inauguration day. A democrat operative tried to murder an entire republican baseball team. A crazy restaurant owner chased the Press Secretary down the street. Left wing Hollywood celebrities openly threatened the President with everything from arson to assault and murder and the kidnapping of the children of cabinet members. What does it take to realize that the left is unhinged and dangerous?

Now for your wake-up call, idiot:

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Unbelievable.

There was no 'Nazi'.

Any right winger who actually combats the extremism and violence by the modern left is a “Nazi” to you idiots. You will see A LOT more of this all over the western world.

Wait until we start beating you brainless scum to a bloody pulp with metal pipes and blowing holes clear through your skinny, pathetic bodies with shotguns.

Nope. Just the Nazis. Pussies like you won't do anything but whine from behind a keyboard. You wish you had the balls to do more.
I am cursed as both a perfectionist and a pragmatist.

I wait for the perfect opportunity to strike, and then I find an even better avenue to hurt my enemies that ends up being outdone by another perfect opportunity to strike.

It is an endless cycle. Eventually I will pick one though.

The left wing Communist/Nazi/Fascist scumbags are betting that the passive right will not defend themselves and will allow them to run roughshod over their rights.

Do NOT take our passive behavior as weakness. You left wing rejects have been allowed to use unlawful force and fear to intimidate us and that is about to change. Do Not be surprised when you show up with baseball bats, 2x4's and other weapons when your unlawful force and threats are retaliated against by those you force to defend themselves..

The Cultural is now shifting from passive to defensive and the right is taking up arms to defend themselves from your thug behavior and it will not end well for you. Your "ends justify the means" mentality will get you hurt or killed. You can only push so far before real Americans who will defend to the death their REPUBLIC will act.

Once they decide to act, you left wing Communist-Fascists are in for one hell of rude ass whooping...

There was no 'Nazi'.

I wait for the perfect opportunity to strike, and then I find an even better avenue to hurt my enemies that ends up being outdone by another perfect opportunity to strike.

You're nothing but a big ol PUSSY. Quit trying to pretend you are anything else. No one believes you.

I guess stupid is your strong suit...

There was no 'Nazi'.

You're nothing but a big ol PUSSY. Quit trying to pretend you are anything else. No one believes you.
You wouldn’t know unless you were either a perfectionist or a pragmatist.

You are neither.

There was no 'Nazi'.

While I despise nazis, why is it that leftards view communism so favorably when it has killed more people by a factor of 30? The USSR, China, Vietnam, North Korea, etc, etc have killed over 200 million people and that is a conservative estimate. Why are there so many demcrat politicians with ties to communist front groups and no one say diddly squat about it?

Odd how leftists applaud violence while "the right" seems to suggest that karma is cool. The "lefties" were Maoists and Trotskiists back in the day. They hunted in packs but somehow ran away when confronted with people like....me. lol

They were cowardly assholes without any guts at all. Much like the current crop of leftist shit!

Greg

Last edited:
SHOCK VIDEO: Member Of Right-Wing Group Faces Brutal Beating

"The attack apparently happened when the man showed up to a protest over an African-American woman who was killed in a BART station.

This display of political violence follows a disturbing trend of Trump supporters and conservatives in general facing harassment and intimidation in public."

2 words: 'CONCEALED CARRY'

It seems it's going to take blowing a few of these violent SOB Leftists / snowflakes away to get the point across that Conservatives / those who don't share the violent Left's opinions / views will not be their passive victims.
The one guy I'm aware of who pulled a gun on a violent black mob that attacked him here within the last few years was actually prosecuted.

But it will happen.

There was no 'Nazi'.

While I despise nazis, why is it that leftards view communism so favorably when it has killed more people by a factor of 30? The USSR, China, Vietnam, North Korea, etc, etc have killed over 200 million people and that is a conservative estimate. Why are there so many demcrat politicians with ties to communist front groups and no one say diddly squat about it?

Communists can't be so bad when DemoKKKrats gave South Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos to them to massacre millions. Just sayin'.

Greg

You wouldn’t know unless you were either a perfectionist or a pragmatist.

You are neither.

You learned a couple of new words. Good for you.

There was no 'Nazi'.

Come on Dale. While we both know Communism is a wonderful system in theory, it will never work because people just aren't honorable enough to maintain a system like that. It kinda hurts my feelings that you would accuse me of advocating something like that.

Forum List

Back