R.I.P Billy Graham

Well, he was better than the Idiot Son

Franklin Graham engages in outspoken bigotry targeting refugees, Muslims and LGBT people. His father promoted unity and respect in communities but Franklin Graham’s extreme views promote prejudice and division.

Additionally Lil Frankie embraces one of the most immoral and UNChristian charlatans, hucksters and liars of all time - Donny Dotard.

Yes, #3, the "suddenly" fits with his modus operandi, which was theatrics designed to startle due to his awesomeness as a xian mafioso with German shepherds guarding Thunder Road. The wheelchair scene at Little Rock was a prime example.

Well, #4, what the hell do you expect when the grandfather made Billy and his sister drink beer to take away their power to choose for themselves?

Billy was one of the few televangelists who were not scammers. I also believe that he was sincere in everything he said, even when he reversed himself. It is a shame that he never embraced gays, though. They were categorized as 'perverted" to the end.

Yes, #3, the "suddenly" fits with his modus operandi, which was theatrics designed to startle due to his awesomeness as a xian mafioso with German shepherds guarding Thunder Road. The wheelchair scene at Little Rock was a prime example.

Well, #4, what the hell do you expect when the grandfather made Billy and his sister drink beer to take away their power to choose for themselves?

What wheelchair scene?

What's wrong with drinking beer?

I remember how fake he was....especially when he "suddenly" declared that Mormons were really christians after all.....while Romney was running for President in 2012.
I have a funny feeling you've twisted his words. Can you show me a link to the quote?

Billy was one of the few televangelists who were not scammers. I also believe that he was sincere in everything he said, even when he reversed himself. It is a shame that he never embraced gays, though. They were categorized as 'perverted" to the end.
He embraced sinners. Homosexuality is sin, but homosexuals can be saved just like anyone else if they repent and call on the Lord.

I remember how fake he was....especially when he "suddenly" declared that Mormons were really christians after all.....while Romney was running for President in 2012.
I have a funny feeling you've twisted his words. Can you show me a link to the quote?

I remember him doing that. I don't really think that he was not sincere about it. He always thought that LDS were not Christians, and then some honchos there explained that they really were, and he bought it. To my way of thinking it was just his closed mind being opened a little. On the other hand, since I don't believe in Christians OR LDS, it doesn't much matter to me.

He embraced sinners. Homosexuality is sin, but homosexuals can be saved just like anyone else if they repent and call on the Lord.

B.S.

Franklin Graham engages in outspoken bigotry targeting refugees, Muslims and LGBT people. His father promoted unity and respect in communities but Franklin Graham’s extreme views promote prejudice and division.

Additionally Lil Frankie embraces one of the most immoral and UNChristian charlatans, hucksters and liars of all time - Donny Dotard.
Franklin only worships $$$$$.

And you know that how? Should we expect a link or just your opinion?

Yes and thank God many do

B.S.
Bible.

Can you give examples of that?

B.S.
Bible.

Can you give examples of that?
Of course he can't. Bill was an example of everything he should be but isn't. So he hates him, and tries to drag him down to his level.

Forum List

Back