Qustion to those who want to ban knives

Ladies, take note: This remains in the top 3 best presents my wife ever bought me. She researched it on her own. I'm no fan of the French but this blade is pure elegance. The balance is superb. It fits the hand perfectly. The story behind the blade, the engraved bee and cross make it more than just a letter opener. The steel is a bit hard if you like to keep a fine edge like I do but the workmanship makes up for that tiny complaint.
Rosewood%20%20Laguiole.jpg

But back to topic. All knives should be registered. A permit should be required to buy a knife. Knife owners should have a thorough background check. Knife violence would cease immediately if these simple prudent steps were taken. But everyone knows this. What is being ignored is the 600 pound gorilla in the room: Forks. While knifes slip through the legislative cracks of our society, the availability of forks remains an issue unaddressed. Only when America wakes up to the insanity of lax fork regulation will violence end forever in our collectivist hive.

I've probably disturbed most of you enough tonight without mentioning the other menace threatening our society. I know you fear it as much as I do. It's diabolical. It's handed out freely at all fast food restaurants. No age limit. No rational thought of safety. Yes, you know what I'm talking about, the dreaded plastic SPORK.
spork.jpg

We can do this people. End all sharp objects. It takes a village and we have the perfect idiot to lead us to a dull new world--a fundamentally changed America.
You make an excellent point about forks, but I think the plastic spoon/forks as in your last image should be ok - you can not penetrate deep beyond the skin with those.

You do know the other thread was dripping with sarcasm, right?

More people are killed with knives than any other weapon, but since government doesn't fear a knife-wielding population, they could care less about murders committed without guns. The only point they find to argue is that you can't do mass killings with knives. Of course, the mass shootings are rare and shouldn't be held up as a typical example of violence. The regular shootings in Chicago, for instance, are done by criminals who would ignore any news laws in addition to the ones they are breaking now.

Now idiot Holder wants people wearing bracelets if they own guns. I suspect that he threw that ridiculous idea out there to divert attention from other things, like investigations into some serious scandals.

A mass shooting occurs in your own backyard every couple of weeks and say they are 'rare'? Gimme a break.

Forum List

Back