Quote of the year

Originally posted by jimnyc
I voted Republican this year. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth. - Monica Lewinsky

Come again?

Gotcha. I guess it was me that missed the humor. I'm a pathetic bastard! :laugh:

I'm supposed to be the prude!

"I voted Republican this year. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth. - Monica Lewinsky"

Monica went on to say that she found Democrat policies "a little hard to swallow".

Sorry. I had to do that.

:rolleyes:

When asked if she thought John Kerry would win the presidential election, Monica replied that she thought it would be "close, but no cigar."

:teeth:

When asked by Hustler magazine to describe former Pres. Clinton's "appendage". Monica purportedly replied "well, it looks like a penis, only smaller".

:banana:

HELP!!!!! I CAN'T STOP MYSELF!!!

Originally posted by Merlin1047
When asked by Hustler magazine to describe former Pres. Clinton's "appendage". Monica purportedly replied "well, it looks like a penis, only smaller".

Poor Bubba. He'll be ridiculed for the rest of his life over this. And he has to go home to Hillary every night. I feel so bad for him. :D

Poor Bubba. He'll be ridiculed for the rest of his life over this. And he has to go home to Hillary every night. I feel so bad for him. :D
And she also probably has a bigger set than he does.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
And she also probably has a bigger set than he does.

I just had an image of a naked Hillary in front of me with a pair of dangling.... Nevermind.

I feel ill.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Yikes, maybe that's why Bill found Monica appealing?

I think Bubba would have found a snake appealing if it opened it's mouth wide enough.

Q. Why is Monica suing her plastic surgeon?

A. She went in to have her "love handles" removed.

He cut off her ears.

U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno has closed the case of President
Clinton's alleged affairs with young White House aides. Sources
say Reno closely examined the President and found no hard
evidence.

This is my absolute favorite Monica joke. In case anyone missed it.

Monica Lewinsky goes to the cleaners with a dress. An old
gentleman is behind the counter. There is a great deal of noise from the machinery and the man is hard of hearing.

Monica says, "Could you get this spot out of my dress?"

The old gentleman, being hard of hearing shouts back, "Come again?"

Monica answered, "No, I think it's mustard this time."

I voted Republican this year. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth. - Monica Lewinsky

EEEUUUUWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! blah!

The thought makes me want to blow chunks - :puke:

But I still LMAO :p:

Ok...I have to do this..

A reporter asked Monica Lewinsky if she ever wanted to visit the oval office again...she replied "No, I'm not going down there again"

acludem

Forum List

Back