Quit Smoking

I've found a way to continue to smoke while keeping my lungs free from the smoke.

When I take a buff of smoke I hold it in my mouth breathing in from my nose. Then I just blow out the smoke getting the nicotine.

Abbey Normal said:
Jim, almost a week now- how is it going?

I'm afraid miserably. I was 100% smoke free for about 48 hours. There was no way I was wearing the patch to bed, I learned my lesson with that a few years back. I'll save my dreams and hallucinations for better drugs!

Because of that, as I placed the patch on early in the morning I would grab a quick smoke as I was dying for one after no nicotine overnight. Also, I would take it off about 1 1/2 hours before bedtime and have a quickie before hitting the bed.

Stress got the best of me and I removed that patch the day before yesterday as if it was a leech attacking me! I swear it was sucking the life out of me.

Now I have no job AND no will power. No money. No wife. No self esteem & no life. In short, I'm a loser. Just call me George Costanza. "I'm unemployed and I live with my parents!"

But I still have all my wonderful friends at the USMB. :laugh:

I'll pass around the collection plate!

So, I started with the patch, 21mg. I put it on before I went to bed and took it off about six hours before I went to sleep. Replaced the smokes with blow-pops. Dropped to 14mg patch three weeks in. I had the dreams. I had the itching around the patch spot. I was exactly where you were and ready to rip off the patch and give up when my son introduced me to this.

Alur Vapor

The Slik. A vape. No patch. No blow-pops. Just the Slik. Been smoke free for over four months, and I was a pack a day non-filter Camel smoker. That was a $250 month habit replaced with a $35 dollar device. The juice is $25 and lasts all month even with my sons bumming hits when they visit. You have to replace the coils about twice a month, they are ten bucks for two.

The biggest mistake people make is thinking they can have just one or two cigs once and awhile after they have quit.

Forum List

Back