Quickbooks

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Err slowbooks... whichever you want to name it.

Does anyone use Quickbooks? If so can you please PM me? I'm having massive difficulty.

Thanks.

How much does the job pay?
icon10.gif

Quit trying to pretend like you're a businessman, dave.

Quit trying to pretend like you're a businessman, dave.

Uh, I own 3 companies. 2 are operational. I kinda am one. I own and run two publishing companies and am organizing a major national and international art fair of emerging photography that can be taken on the road to any major city when the economy improves.

I use QuickBooks, but why does a Jew need a computer program to know how to handle their money?

:lol:

I dunno, why do black people drink fruit juice, eat watermelon and commit crimes? Why are all Arab Muslims terrorists? Why are all conservatives cold, heartless creatures that want to pollute the environment, shove religion down our throat and rule the world with a military dictatorship? Why are liberals so wishy-washy and corrupt? Why are we stereotyping people?

I went to Hebrew school for years, was bar-mitzvahed, go to temple on the high holy days and some shabbats every now and then. Do you know what I've learned about money from Judaism? Not really much of anything because Judaism doesn't talk about money, really. The only time I've ever really talked about money with other Jews in a Jewish setting was setting up a charity for children with cancer in New York City. I've had other, smaller conversations about charities and giving, but that's about it. I've never been taught how to make money. I'm Italian, Russian, Greek and Israeli. I'm not genetically predispositioned to know anything more about money than any of you are.

Are we done stereotyping?

When you realize I was making a joke and get your head out of your ass, I'll care if you're chilled or not.

You don't joke about shit like that. We spend hundreds of millions of dollars fighting what you passively call a joke.

Because people like you take offense to everything. Get over yourself.

As for what I joke about: everything. Nothing's off limits. You know why? Because if I took myself as seriously as you do, I'd have my head shoved up my ass, like you. And I just don't like the smell of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Because people like you take offense to everything. Get over yourself.

As for what I joke about: everything. Nothing's off limits. You know why? Because if I took myself as seriously as you do, I'd have my head shoved up my ass, like you. And I just don't like the smell of shit.

Let's get this thing straight once and for all:

You are not me. You will never be me. You go over there to that side of the room and you be you. I, on the other hand, will continue to be me. Your experiences are not what I have experienced.

Praise Allah for that. I'd hate to know I was that uptight.

Taking offense to having one's religion being insulted is not being uptight. It's caring about your religion and fighting against idiotic stereotypes that assholes like you portray.

Give me a fucking break. I know Jewish people who make jokes about it themselves. Again, not everyone takes themselves as seriously as you do. We're not all anal pricks.

I grew up Southern Baptist and am still a nondenominational Christian, and you think I don't hear jokes or put up with stereotype jokes?

Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back