Mar 29, 2011
Since 1950:

The air has never been Cleaner
The water has never been Cleaner
There are more trees than ever before in North America
and of course; ONLY 98.75% of the world is "developed"

Democrat environmentalists are idiots

Enjoy the tantrum below

And the US comprises less than 2% of the world's area. And that was rather qualified. Since 1950. That is only 61 years ago. I am older than that. And the worlds air and water was considerably cleaner than that for the last 400 million years. Excepting a little incident about 65 million years ago.

Since 1950:

Enjoy the tantrum below

Link please. Oh, I see, "since 1950". Hows about you go back before white man took it away from the natives...how many less trees now?

Since 1950...meh, we've been raping this continent much longer than that. Nice try to start a fight...which talking head are you parroting?

Does the 98.75% of "the world" include all of the oceans too? Link? Or are you just parroting still?

How about Centrist/Independent environmentalists? Are they smarter than Republican environmentalists?

And the US comprises less than 2% of the world's area. And that was rather qualified. Since 1950. That is only 61 years ago. I am older than that. And the worlds air and water was considerably cleaner than that for the last 400 million years. Excepting a little incident about 65 million years ago.

Holy shit...........talk about Captain Obvious post of the year. Do you credit those last two sentences above!!! Thats some true Einstein stuff there............

Far left guys cannot think on the margin. Its a mental thing >>> the inability to reconcile that life is about necesary tradeoffs. Only far left k00ks think there is a solution to every percieved problem. But thats not the way life is...........and that is why their idea's are always unsuccessful when applied to the real world. These people work from the wrong premise.

Far left guys can never answer two basic questions...........

1) At what cost?

2) Compared to what?

Because it doesnt exist in their thought process:dunno:

Anybody who was alive through the 70's is 100% certain that pollution is far, far less of a concern now. Its not even debatable. The k00ks will tell you that our air should be of the quality of the pre-industrial age if we just set our collective minds to it.

Of course.............beyond absurd.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Last edited:

Holy shit...........talk about Captain Obvious post of the year. Do you credit those last two sentences above!!! Thats some true Einstein stuff there............

Far left guys cannot think on the margin. Its a mental thing >>> the inability to reconcile that life is about necesary tradeoffs. Only far left k00ks think there is a solution to every percieved problem. But thats not the way life is...........and that is why their idea's are always unsuccessful when applied to the real world. These people work from the wrong premise.

Far left guys can never answer two basic questions...........

1) At what cost?

2) Compared to what?

Because it doesnt exist in their thought process:dunno:

Anybody who was alive through the 70's is 100% certain that pollution is far, far less of a concern now. Its not even debatable. The k00ks will tell you that our air should be of the quality of the pre-industrial age if we just set our collective minds to it.

Of course.............beyond absurd.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

The only odd thing I read after the title and initial post was someone who stated they heard the air should be cleaner than pre industrial times. Is this really something you have read? Where?

All the pollution standards I sm familiar with limit the pollution my car or work can create not eliminate it. Calm down. 99% of the world is not that nuts. Even though having a kid has made me more conservative on environmental issues I am not going all nuts. Most folks arent either.

Far as the post topic, Domocrat stoned......what are you saying? Sometimes I speak like Yoda myslef. You think the Democrats are stoned?

Is there one environmental law or regulation which annoys you? Which one, perhaps we agree?

Yes there has been progress on the environmental front, without doubt.

You can thank the hippies for that.

I will give rep for a list of pollution reading we are better than 1950 in. We must be better in a decent number. The Missouri Botanical Garden was losing soo many plants to bad air in the 30's they purchased land forty miles west of town to relocate to. Then dirty coal was banned as a way to heat homes in town.

Hell, a comparison chart even.

Since 1950:

Enjoy the tantrum below

What tantrum? Thank you very much for pointing out a job well done. Why would we be idiots considering all the good stuff you pointed out? Are you off you medication..., AGAIN!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back