Questions for evolutionists...

Well, I don't have time for ALL of these questions, but here's some:

2. Where did matter come from?
-What's it matter?:D

3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?
-Scientists.

4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?
-Is it?

5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?
-One large fart.

6. When, where, why, and how did life come from non-living matter?
-I forget the exact date.

7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?
-The library?

8. With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?
- Paris Hilton?

Originally posted by nycflasher
Well, I don't have time for ALL of these questions, but here's some:

2. Where did matter come from?
-What's it matter?:D

3. Where did the laws of the universe come from (gravity, inertia, etc.)?
-Scientists.

4. How did matter get so perfectly organized?
-Is it?

5. Where did the energy come from to do all the organizing?
-One large fart.

6. When, where, why, and how did life come from non-living matter?
-I forget the exact date.

7. When, where, why, and how did life learn to reproduce itself?
-The library?

8. With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?
- Paris Hilton?

ok, proved my point 4 me, there are no answers 4 them.

Well there's bad questions and there's bad answers...

Here's a question for you:

What part of evolution do you disagree with and what does that have to do with your everyday life and how you understand and interact with the world?

No problem---enjoy it you gotta love these people who ask a question just so they can unload their stuff on ya. No answers--just wanna criticize for awhile and run when they lose

What part of evolution do you disagree with and what does that have to do with your everyday life and how you understand and interact with the world?

ok, um first of all, how are they bad questions, could it be cuz evolutionists don't have answers for them, as you just proved...

I disagree with everything in evolution. And it relates to how I live my life in telling me that I'm not related to a rock or a watermelon, my life has meaning and a purpose.

(1) Where are the intermediate species? Geology has been around for a long time and has so little to show for it.

(2) Stanley Miller's experiment did not provide for the same atmosphere as early earth (which likely consisted of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and water vapor).

Originally posted by mattskramer
(1) Where are the intermediate species? Geology has been around for a long time and has so little to show for it.

(2) Stanley Miller's experiment did not provide for the same atmosphere as early earth (which likely consisted of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and water vapor).

yup, there's 2 more!!

Originally posted by deciophobic
ok, um first of all, how are they bad questions, could it be cuz evolutionists don't have answers for them, as you just proved...

I disagree with everything in evolution. And it relates to how I live my life in telling me that I'm not related to a rock or a watermelon, my life has meaning and a purpose.

1. My answer PROVES nothing. In order to PROVE something you need to do more than disagree with my answers.

2. As far as being related to a rock or a watermelon...lmao. Evolutionary theory really has more to do with changes in population over time as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.

You're a monkey, bitch, except it;-)

12. As far as being related to a rock or a watermelon...lmao. Evolutionary theory really has more to do with changes in population over time as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.

You're a monkey, bitch, except it;-)

"natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resluting in the development of new species"

ok, how can i put this...has there ever, EVER been a case that we have observed where a horse (or any other animal) has produced an offspring other than a horse? NO!!

There are variations among species, I wouldn't argue that dogs, wolves and coyotes had a common ancestor, and I'm guessing it looked something like a dog!!

You can cross breed animals or plants all you want, but there are limits...dogs will never produce a lobster, only other dogs...corn will never reproduce itself to be as tall as the statue of liberty.

who's the monkey bitch now? ;)

Darwin's finches are still to this day finches, and will continue to be finches, not a new species.

In fact it sounds more like the bible when it said the animals will bring forth after their KIND" yeah, a finch with a longer beak and a shorter beak are the same KIND of animal, not a new species.

One note:
Dr. Dino's assertion that "The test of any theory is whether or not it provides answers to basic questions." is logically incorrect. Just because answers to some questions may not be known does not reject a theory. As I believe Zhukov quoted "An absence of proof is not a proof of absence".

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
One note:
Dr. Dino's assertion that "The test of any theory is whether or not it provides answers to basic questions." is logically incorrect. Just because answers to some questions may not be known does not reject a theory. As I believe Zhukov quoted "An absence of proof is not a proof of absence".

well, evolution has an absence of proof, yet still taught in public schools as fact in the textbooks.

[Bok, how can i put this...has there ever, EVER been a case that we have observed where a horse (or any other animal) has produced an offspring other than a horse? NO!![/B]

Uh that's not how evolution works. An ape didn't just give birth to a human. They evolved as pretty much as nycflasher stated. changes in gene structure do not occur overnight

There are variations among species, I wouldn't argue that dogs, wolves and coyotes had a common ancestor, and I'm guessing it looked something like a dog!!

what's your pt? Birds have strikingly similar bone structure to certain dinosaurs

You can cross breed animals or plants all you want, but there are limits...dogs will never produce a lobster, only other dogs...corn will never reproduce itself to be as tall as the statue of liberty.

again, what's your pt.?

Darwin's finches are still to this day finches, and will continue to be finches, not a new species.

In fact it sounds more like the bible when it said the animals will bring forth after their KIND" yeah, a finch with a longer beak and a shorter beak are the same KIND of animal, not a new species.

I guess someone was sleeping in science class, lol...

well, evolution has an absence of proof, yet still taught in public schools as fact in the textbooks.

I can't speak for every school, but I was taught evolution was a theory in my biology class. If they teach it as a fact, they're wrong, if they teach it as a theory, they are correct.

Forum List

Back