Questions for Donald Trump

Aug 10, 2018
1. When was the last time that you actually were able to see your feet ?

2.What "westernization" are you planning on protecting, with the idea of trying to have a wall built between the USA, and another Westernized country ?

3. If you are so secure in your position that you are not a racist and that your most supportive constituents are not racists...
Why is it that support for you almost always leads to racism, why did America's neo nazis cheer when you were elected..
Why do you want to build a wall...

And while I kind of would, kind of like to support you on your ban on muslim travel into the USA...
What is your motivation for it, and what have those 7 countries that you list, done to the USA ?
Let's hear it.

4. If you are not a racist...

Why does your administration do nothing about illegal local taxes being levied on beverages and food that is made primarily from foreign ingredients like sugar, processed cocoa leaves, chocolate, coffee and tea ?

Which is a tax on world culture, with hard economic hits being taken by Non-White people ?

5. If you meet your goal which is obviously to keep America English, Irish, German, Dutch, Italian, Greek, French, Russian, Jewish, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian.. you name it...

What is to stop your next goal from being to keep America free of any all diagnoses between the ages of birth, to 10 ?

lol

I'm not sure if President Trump reads this board regularly. But, next time I see him, I'll pass along your questions.

6. Who do you think the dems could possibly run against you in the next election?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back