Question:who would you rather be behind if a crazy person started shooting...

Then you honestly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Nothing else you have to say matters.

HAVE YOU?

I am surprised you survived because with your ignorance you obviously wouldn't recognize the bad guy from the good guys!

I've been in the middle of two shootouts retard (wayward childhood) otherwise I wouldn't be talking about this. And they happen so fast that you honestly don't know what the fuck is happening. You are a very stupid and sheltered person with an ignorant view of the world.

Last edited:
CLUE the first person that starts firing at the most people ... THEY ARE GENERALLY the BAD guy!

I know... I know... that's really complicated for you to comprehend but people like you that are hysterical, prone to hyperbole, PROBABLY are mental cases and WON"T BE licensed to carry!
MOST LAW abiding people that carry have been very well trained in firearms and ARE NOT licensed unless they are trained!

BUT again that's too complicated for you...

CLUE someone starts shooting if you have a gun... SHOOT THAT Person.. BECAUSE Generally most trained gun owners don't walk into a theater and start shooting UNLESS THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!

Have you ever been in a shootout before?

I have. They suck. Fortunately I was armed too.

I don't believe you for a f...king minute! Because you obviously should have never been armed as you can't read!
MY original thread was who would you prefer being behind someone with a gun or someone with out a gun!]
That simple! But being the dick liar you are YOU READ more into like other idiots did!

Simple question again... who would YOU rather be behind a person with a gun or a person without one and the answer is so obvious to normal people that ONLY
crazy liars can't make even that simple distinction!
NOT complicated!

I don't believe you for a f...king minute! Because you obviously should have never been armed as you can't read!
MY original thread was who would you prefer being behind someone with a gun or someone with out a gun!]
That simple! But being the dick liar you are YOU READ more into like other idiots did!

Simple question again... who would YOU rather be behind a person with a gun or a person without one and the answer is so obvious to normal people that ONLY
NOT complicated!

You're quickly becoming the biggest fucking moron on this board. It's been proven you don't know what you're talking about. Just shut up bitch.

NOT complicated!

The question is a stupid one and yes I have been in a shootout. We were attacked by bandits in Africa back in the 1970's and we put up enough lead that they left us alone.

Now stop insulting people.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
If everyone starts pulling guns how do I know which one is the crazy one?

CLUE the first person that starts firing at the most people ... THEY ARE GENERALLY the BAD guy!

I know... I know... that's really complicated for you to comprehend but people like you that are hysterical, prone to hyperbole, PROBABLY are mental cases and WON"T BE licensed to carry!
MOST LAW abiding people that carry have been very well trained in firearms and ARE NOT licensed unless they are trained!

CLUE someone starts shooting if you have a gun... SHOOT THAT Person.. BECAUSE Generally most trained gun owners don't walk into a theater and start shooting UNLESS THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!

Yup. In Detroit while at a stoplight. I ducked and hoped for the best, because that's all I could legally do. I gave my Jeep two Purple Hearts, though.

If everyone starts pulling guns how do I know which one is the crazy one?

Anybody who "pulls" a gun in public, for no reason, is the crazy one.

Simple enough for you, Bunky?

Have you ever been in the middle of a shootout before? It doesn't work like that.

So you say a person who pulls a gun in a crowd and starts shooting is not the one that people with guns should shoot?

Do YOU with your VAST experience in hundreds of shootouts with crazy bad guys FREQUENTLY shoot innocent bystanders by mistake?
Then YOU shouldn't have a gun! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TRAINED to know that the fog of war confusion etc.. REQUIRES people with training will KNOW THAT and NOT be firing wildly as YOU probably did in the hundreds of shootouts!

Anybody who "pulls" a gun in public, for no reason, is the crazy one.

Simple enough for you, Bunky?

Have you ever been in the middle of a shootout before? It doesn't work like that.

So you say a person who pulls a gun in a crowd and starts shooting is not the one that people with guns should shoot?

Do YOU with your VAST experience in hundreds of shootouts with crazy bad guys FREQUENTLY shoot innocent bystanders by mistake?
Then YOU shouldn't have a gun! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TRAINED to know that the fog of war confusion etc.. REQUIRES people with training will KNOW THAT and NOT be firing wildly as YOU probably did in the hundreds of shootouts!

God damn you're a moron.

Yup. In Detroit while at a stoplight. I ducked and hoped for the best, because that's all I could legally do.

Were you armed?

a person with a hand gun or a person with no hand gun?

Not a complicated question and one that Bill Clinton endorsed to the tune of $120 million!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

The current price to put armed guards in all our public schools would be about $5 billion.

I think that number is low.

Which of your taxes would you like raised to pay for it?

Last edited:
Yup. In Detroit while at a stoplight. I ducked and hoped for the best, because that's all I could legally do.

Were you armed?

Clearly not...can't you read?

WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE or WEREN'T ARMED???
The implication was YOU were armed but legally couldn't respond!
So you are even DUMBER then you indicated!

SO you are NOT qualified to discuss obviously because common sense is NOT something you have because YOU DUCKED... Why did you stay at the stoplight?
Could have driven off obviously out of danger.. but no YOU DUCKED waiting like a sitting duck !
Idiot!

The more people you arm the more crazy people you arm. You might increase the odds in some cases someone thwarts a crime or saves lives,

but the other hand you might increase the odds that when some nut goes over the edge, the fact that he already has easily obtainable weapons might make the consequences worse.

I would like to be behind the crazy person. Unless he has one of these.

reverse gun - Google Search

:clap2::rofl:

Best post yet.

Every gun should look like this:
Reverse+gun.jpg

The more people you arm the more crazy people you arm. You might increase the odds in some cases someone thwarts a crime or saves lives,

but the other hand you might increase the odds that when some nut goes over the edge, the fact that he already has easily obtainable weapons might make the consequences worse.

Exactly the point, and why escalation is a stupid solution.
The thinking is apparently based on the premise that "well, I'm the good guy". Yeah, aren't we all.

Such a silly statement.

The primary argument is not to eliminate the 2nd Amendment but to regulate assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

a person with a hand gun or a person with no hand gun?

Not a complicated question and one that Bill Clinton endorsed to the tune of $120 million!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

Were you armed?

Clearly not...can't you read?

WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE or WEREN'T ARMED???
The implication was YOU were armed but legally couldn't respond!
So you are even DUMBER then you indicated!

SO you are NOT qualified to discuss obviously because common sense is NOT something you have because YOU DUCKED... Why did you stay at the stoplight?
Could have driven off obviously out of danger.. but no YOU DUCKED waiting like a sitting duck !
Idiot!

Moron, I was responding for Si, I am not Si. Can you get that through your thick skull? I have spent more time carrying weapons, in shitty parts of the world, than you ever will in your entire misbegotten life.

I suggest you follow your own bloody advice and LOOK AT WHO POSTED THE BLOODY MESSAGE YOU IDIDOT!

Forum List

Back