Question: Who do you think republicans will go after first? And why?

Liberals never cared about Democrats going after Asian-Americans under affirmative action, so I don’t particularly care. However, I anticipate SCOTUS will finally strengthen the Constitution and Bill of Rights instead of trying to chip away at our rights.

Some dumb ass Democrat senator was so bitter that he just suggested that democracy might not be the right model. Fuck the Democrats. #MAGA
There aren't enough Asians to be on the GOP hate list.

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?
Path to self destruction?

If you want to know where the Republicans are, find a lot of toothless and dirt poor white people.
Red States are living proof conservatard economic policies don't work and never have.

This is supposed to be about who Republicans on the Supreme Court will go after first.

I'm torn between women's rights and gays. Republicans seem to hate those the most. Even more than blacks, Hispanics or Muslims.

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Democrat Senators and Representatives in red states
Let me explain why that won't happen.

Remember when nearly two dozen women accused Trump of sexual assault?

Remember Trump saying he was talking to his lawyers and they were going to be filing lawsuits?

Can you figure out why it never happened?

Probably not, so I'll explain.

The last thing Trump and Kavanaugh want are witnesses coming forward. If you can't figure out why, try to figure out why Trump never mentions Stormy Daniels.

If you are still having problems, ask, and I'll explain.

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Democrat Senators and Representatives in red states
Let me explain why that won't happen.

Remember when nearly two dozen women accused Trump of sexual assault?

Remember Trump saying he was talking to his lawyers and they were going to be filing lawsuits?

Can you figure out why it never happened?

Probably not, so I'll explain.

The last thing Trump and Kavanaugh want are witnesses coming forward. If you can't figure out why, try to figure out why Trump never mentions Stormy Daniels.

If you are still having problems, ask, and I'll explain.

Feinstein's suit and impeachment would have nothing to do with rape.

We already have sworn statements against Ford's account.

Ford's attorneys would face disbarring for not informing her of options given by the Senate.

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?
And by your account the other day, for you too.
The Patriot Act was a loss to every American citizen not just me. Unlike you I do not worry or concern myself with 'sticking it to someone else'. Mature people don't worry about 'getting even' as most of them know that in time justice catches up with everyone.

So who do you think they’ll go after first?

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

Someone else I haven’t listed?
cry baby 2.jpg

And by your account the other day, for you too.
The Patriot Act was a loss to every American citizen not just me. Unlike you I do not worry or concern myself with 'sticking it to someone else'. Mature people don't worry about 'getting even' as most of them know that in time justice catches up with everyone.
I love sticking it to the DemonRats! Unlike you, I recognize that they deserve it!

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

For the most part, Republicans are impotent in attacking gays, blacks and women
They talk the talk to rile up their base and do nothing

Hispanics and Muslims are still subject to Republican bigoted legislation

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

Democrats!!!

Why? To defend America from stupid!!

Greg

Love how retard dems don't even know how the Supreme Court works but want to whine about it anyway. HEY STUPID? Gotta get a case in Lower court and have it contested and then accepted by 5 Supreme's to go to the Supreme Court RETARD.

Path to self destruction?

If you want to know where the Republicans are, find a lot of toothless and dirt poor white people.
Red States are living proof conservatard economic policies don't work and never have.

Once again you never left Wrigleyville have you?

"Go after"? Are you talking about the Supreme Court? The crazy left has drifted so far off the reservation that they view the U.S. Constitution as a right wing plot.

Forum List

Back