Question: Who do you think republicans will go after first? And why?

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Democrat Senators and Representatives in red states
Let me explain why that won't happen.

Remember when nearly two dozen women accused Trump of sexual assault?

Remember Trump saying he was talking to his lawyers and they were going to be filing lawsuits?

Can you figure out why it never happened?

Probably not, so I'll explain.

The last thing Trump and Kavanaugh want are witnesses coming forward. If you can't figure out why, try to figure out why Trump never mentions Stormy Daniels.

If you are still having problems, ask, and I'll explain.

Feinstein's suit and impeachment would have nothing to do with rape.

We already have sworn statements against Ford's account.

Ford's attorneys would face disbarring for not informing her of options given by the Senate.
Let me try it again.

The last thing Republicans want is to revisit this.

We already know Kavanaugh lied many times.

We know that for a fact.

Republicans want to put this entire episode behind them as fast as possible.

Liars run from their lies.

Let me try this again.

Why won't Trump talk about Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal? Think it through.
Remember, Trump swore to sue these women.

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?
Path to self destruction?

If you want to know where the Republicans are, find a lot of toothless and dirt poor white people.
Red States are living proof conservatard economic policies don't work and never have.

Once again you never left Wrigleyville have you?
I do, but it's hard. There is construction and upgrades going on all over the city.

Why would they bother to go after anyone who is on a path to self destruction? or is you that you are looking for a new circus game since the last one turned out so obviously shitty for the dems?
Path to self destruction?

If you want to know where the Republicans are, find a lot of toothless and dirt poor white people.
Red States are living proof conservatard economic policies don't work and never have.

Once again you never left Wrigleyville have you?
I do, but it's hard. There is construction and upgrades going on all over the city.

Let me guess the same ones that have been going on for 50 years , right next to Union workers houses .

Let me try it again.

We know that for a fact.

Let me try this again.

Changing testimony is a big thing with liberals these days isn't it? :lol:

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Remember Trump saying he was talking to his lawyers and they were going to be filing lawsuits?

The last thing Trump and Kavanaugh want are witnesses coming forward. If you can't figure out why, try to figure out why Trump never mentions Stormy Daniels.

Ford's attorneys would face disbarring for not informing her of options given by the Senate.
Let me try it again.

We know that for a fact.

Let me try this again.

Lets see, Ford LIED about her door, she LIED about her coaching people on the Polygraph she LIED about her fear of flying.NOT a single one of her witnesses remembers any such gathering as she claims, Her best friend from 82 STATED under oath that she never knew Kavanaugh or Judge in 82. Her shrink in 2012 says she claimed there were 4 boys in the room NOT 2. And that she never named names.She does not remember where the event was, she does not remember when the event was and she does not remember how she got there or got home. She claimed that the boys were so quiet following her up stairs she never heard them BUT then claims they were so drunk they were bouncing off the walls going down. Getting the idea yet?

As for Kavanaugh lying you got nothing. People from that time period remember exactly like he does what the words meant and all you have are left wing zealots disagreeing with him. You have zero evidence he lied and we have tons of evidence Ford lied. Give it a rest you tried to frame a guy for political reasons and lost to the facts. Grow a pair and admit you were wrong.

So who do you think they’ll go after first?

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

Someone else I haven’t listed?

We are not "going after" anyone you bat shit crazy loon.

Love how retard dems don't even know how the Supreme Court works but want to whine about it anyway. HEY STUPID? Gotta get a case in Lower court and have it contested and then accepted by 5 Supreme's to go to the Supreme Court RETARD.
Listen Fuksmut, there are already an entire docket of cases waiting for the Court starting Tuesday.

He (Vernon Madison) is invoking the Eighth Amendment’s ban on cruel and unusual punishment by challenging whether the state can put someone to death who no longer remembers the capital crime they committed due to a mental disability.

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals said the memorial violates the separation between church and state, as well as the Establishment Clause of the Constitution, which bars the government from establishing one religion because the Latin cross is the core symbol of Christianity.

Two separate cases challenging whether civil rights laws banning sex discrimination in employment cover sexual orientation, and a third case challenging whether those laws cover people who are transgender
(I guess that answers my question. Gays will be first. I knew it.)

Gundy was convicted of raping an 11-year-old girl in 2005, and while he was serving time for another charge the Bureau of Prisons transferred him from Maryland to Pennsylvania and later from Pennsylvania to a halfway house in New York, where he remained after he was released.
Gundy argues the registration requirements don’t apply to him because he was convicted in 2005 — before Congress passed the sex offender law — and the nondelegation doctrine prohibited Congress from allowing the U.S. attorney general to retroactively apply the law.
(I'm sure they will side with Gundy. Republicans put two sexual predators on the court and one in the White House. Republicans love actual perverts. Funny, that's the word they use for law abiding gays.)

The court could be asked to determine again this term if politicians can draw voter districts that give one political party an edge over another.

Supreme Court starts new term shorthanded

See Dumdum, that's what the court does. You thought it was just a place for Right Wing Sex Perverts. Maybe you were right after all. Now.

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Let me try it again.

We know that for a fact.

Let me try this again.

Lets see, Ford LIED about her door, she LIED about her coaching people on the Polygraph she LIED about her fear of flying.NOT a single one of her witnesses remembers any such gathering as she claims, Her best friend from 82 STATED under oath that she never knew Kavanaugh or Judge in 82. Her shrink in 2012 says she claimed there were 4 boys in the room NOT 2. And that she never named names.She does not remember where the event was, she does not remember when the event was and she does not remember how she got there or got home. She claimed that the boys were so quiet following her up stairs she never heard them BUT then claims they were so drunk they were bouncing off the walls going down. Getting the idea yet?

As for Kavanaugh lying you got nothing. People from that time period remember exactly like he does what the words meant and all you have are left wing zealots disagreeing with him. You have zero evidence he lied and we have tons of evidence Ford lied. Give it a rest you tried to frame a guy for political reasons and lost to the facts. Grow a pair and admit you were wrong.
OMG. Where did you get such nonsense? Fox? Breitbart?
If Republicans wanted to know the truth, they wouldn't have limited the FBI to talking to just 9 people. In fact, the FBI was ordered to NOT interview either Kavanaugh, Ford or Kavanaugh's roommate from Yale.

Love how retard dems don't even know how the Supreme Court works but want to whine about it anyway. HEY STUPID? Gotta get a case in Lower court and have it contested and then accepted by 5 Supreme's to go to the Supreme Court RETARD.
Listen Fuksmut, there are already an entire docket of cases waiting for the Court starting Tuesday.

He (Vernon Madison) is invoking the Eighth Amendment’s ban on cruel and unusual punishment by challenging whether the state can put someone to death who no longer remembers the capital crime they committed due to a mental disability.

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals said the memorial violates the separation between church and state, as well as the Establishment Clause of the Constitution, which bars the government from establishing one religion because the Latin cross is the core symbol of Christianity.

Two separate cases challenging whether civil rights laws banning sex discrimination in employment cover sexual orientation, and a third case challenging whether those laws cover people who are transgender
(I guess that answers my question. Gays will be first. I knew it.)

Gundy was convicted of raping an 11-year-old girl in 2005, and while he was serving time for another charge the Bureau of Prisons transferred him from Maryland to Pennsylvania and later from Pennsylvania to a halfway house in New York, where he remained after he was released.
Gundy argues the registration requirements don’t apply to him because he was convicted in 2005 — before Congress passed the sex offender law — and the nondelegation doctrine prohibited Congress from allowing the U.S. attorney general to retroactively apply the law.
(I'm sure they will side with Gundy. Republicans put two sexual predators on the court and one in the White House. Republicans love actual perverts. Funny, that's the word they use for law abiding gays.)

The court could be asked to determine again this term if politicians can draw voter districts that give one political party an edge over another.

Supreme Court starts new term shorthanded

See Dumdum, that's what the court does. You thought it was just a place for Right Wing Sex Perverts. Maybe you were right after all. Now.
Which means at least ONE of your liberal members of the Court AGREED to hear these cases. And NONE of them are set in stone, thus the reason they are going to the Supreme Court in the first place. You do realize that is HOW it works right? A lower court rules and is challenged on that ruling, 5 sitting members of the Supreme Court agree to hear the appeal and the Court then RULES as the final Arbiter of LAW on the case? Sound familiar fuckstain?As for This Gundy the LAW is clear, you can NOT, in the US, retroactively punish or sanction someone after the fact. That is a basic TENANT of US LAW.

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

For the most part, Republicans are impotent in attacking gays, blacks and women
They talk the talk to rile up their base and do nothing

Hispanics and Muslims are still subject to Republican bigoted legislation
Another half truth from the party of crime.

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

For the most part, Republicans are impotent in attacking gays, blacks and women
They talk the talk to rile up their base and do nothing

Hispanics and Muslims are still subject to Republican bigoted legislation

More wishing things into existence. It’s all you lefties ever do. Do you know how many of those belonging to those groups you listed are walking around unthreatened and without harassment (in other words, free) at this very moment? LOTS. Yet all you guys do is scare-monger and leave people afraid for their lives for no other reason than bc you’re gullible and easy to manipulate.

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

We are not "going after" anyone you bat shit crazy loon.
Shows what a stupid fuk you are.

We are not going after anyone.

That is just what you drama queens like to tell yourselfs so you can work yourself into a tizzy.

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

1. Deep State
2. Pedophiles

A lot of overlap between the two

Feinstein

Ford

Ford's lawyers

Let me try it again.

We know that for a fact.

Let me try this again.

OMG. Where did you get such nonsense? Fox? Breitbart?
If Republicans wanted to know the truth, they wouldn't have limited the FBI to talking to just 9 people. In fact, the FBI was ordered to NOT interview either Kavanaugh, Ford or Kavanaugh's roommate from Yale.

Figure it out yet Deenie Weenie.....

You don't get to call the shots.

Pull your head out of your ass and wake up.

You lost and you are getting ready to lose again.

If you were my neighbor, we'd have run you out of town right now.

You are quickly become a smaller and much less protected minority.

Your classless crew is now pissing off white women.

Soon all you will have will be 1/2 the gay community (the other half things you morons are just that....).

And why?

Gays

African-Americans

Hispanics

women’s rights

Muslims

Dumbshit, haven’t you been paying attention to your fellow crackpot lefties? There’s no “first” to consider because we’re after everyone at once, including ourselves, with our dirty air and dirty water operations.

Try to stay current or you’ll look like an even bigger jackass than you do now.

I’m blastoff and I approve this message.

Forum List

Back