Question.. How Would You Feel If A Catholic "BISHOP" was running for POTUS?

If he was a protestant BISHOP I sure would have a problem with it.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a protestant BISHOP but you get my point.

Do you object to a Muslim (Obama) as President of the U.S. ?

I sure as fuck do.

Muslims have brought more harm to Americans than the LDS.

That's a fact!

Suck on it.

Answer: That's an impossibility, dumb fuck.

That's like asking, "How would you feel if Hawaii had a winter like Alaska does."

Couldn't / Ain't gonna happen - so put your mouth back on Obama's ass and STFU stoopid.

If he was a protestant BISHOP I sure would have a problem with it.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a protestant BISHOP but you get my point.

Do you object to a Muslim (Obama) as President of the U.S. ?

I sure as fuck do.

Muslims have brought more harm to Americans than the LDS.

That's a fact!

Suck on it.

I'll pass on your sucking suggestion...

Well what do you think? If someone high up in the muslim religion ran for POTUS nevermind just a run of the mill muslim this country would go totally ape shit. Do you think anyone would respect a muslim's right to religious privacy...in what universe? :lol:

But to answer your questions further .. Hell to the no-no. Muslims are fucking backward pigs.

BUT don't tell the native Americans that the Mormans have caused no harm. You might get fucking scalped! :lol:

That's like asking, "How would you feel if Hawaii had a winter like Alaska does."

Couldn't / Ain't gonna happen - so put your mouth back on Obama's ass and STFU stoopid.

Impossible you say? Am I wrong about Mittens being a BISHOP?

Who cares, besides the two faced????

Let's consider it.

A Catholic Bishop v. an atheist who changes his religion depending on who he is talking to.

Hmmmm.

Have to go with the Bishop.

Would his religion be an issue?

Of course it would.

So why is BISHOP Romney's religion off limits?

I got a better idea Why don't you look up the closest LDS ward in your area and attend all 3 mtgs. Priesthood, Sunday School, Sacrament mtg. If they ask you any questions just say you're an investigator or visiting and then get back with us about the Mormon religion

my dad was both a bishop and a Stake President just like Romney. He worked all day and then did the church work at night. He was not paid

Let's consider it.

A Catholic Bishop v. an atheist who changes his religion depending on who he is talking to.

Hmmmm.

A responsible post to a valid question. Thanks. OK..so you would, under certain circustances, support and vote for a Catholic Bishop for president and maintain that his religious views are off limits?

Of course it would.

NO.

But how would you feel if a man ran for president who said he was born in another country when in reality he was born in America?

How would you feel if the man's wife said his home country was not America?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that lived under an assumed name in another country?

How would you feel about a man educated in a Muslim school while living out of country?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that has a SS card from a state he never lived?

I get it that you hate colored people but this thread is about Hierarchy in religions/cults running for POTUS.

Who mentioned black people, oh right you the racist.

Sad everything has to be explained to you. What is more important to you the person's religion or what they actually DID in life? I would say there are lots of folks that pretend to be religious, it takes what they DO to know the difference. So, I answered NO to your question, there needed no elaboration. But since you are trying to push a religious bigotry angle I had to ask the above questions. Which of course you answered in the normal insulting liberal way.

Of course it would.

Is Romney a subject of an equivalent 'Holy See' for Mormons?

I would not vote a Catholic Bishop for President because I question his ability to remain loyal to the United States when he's pledged what he believes himself to be a higher loyalty to the Bishop of Rome and the Holy See.

my dad was both a bishop and a Stake President just like Romney. He worked all day and then did the church work at night. He was not paid

Really. So are Morman Bishops similar to Bishops in other religions like say catholic? I keep hearing that Mormans are christians. Does a Morman Bishop have the same level of hierarchy in the Morman church as does a catholic Bishop in the catholic church?

NO.

But how would you feel if a man ran for president who said he was born in another country when in reality he was born in America?

How would you feel if the man's wife said his home country was not America?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that lived under an assumed name in another country?

How would you feel about a man educated in a Muslim school while living out of country?

How would you feel about a man who ran for president that has a SS card from a state he never lived?

I get it that you hate colored people but this thread is about Hierarchy in religions/cults running for POTUS.

Sad everything has to be explained to you. What is more important to you the person's religion or what they actually DID in life? I would say there are lots of folks that pretend to be religious, it takes what they DO to know the difference. So, I answered NO to your question, there needed no elaboration. But since you are trying to push a religious bigotry angle I had to ask the above questions. Which of course you answered in the normal insulting liberal way.

Pardon me for having the slightest bit of curiosity about a subject that not even one person on USMB has has the balls to ask. After all Mittens is running as a candidate to an office which sits the chair of the leader of the free world. Hardly worth vetting right? :clap2:

Let's consider it.

Hmmmm.

A responsible post to a valid question. Thanks. OK..so you would, under certain circustances, support and vote for a Catholic Bishop for president and maintain that his religious views are off limits?

Absolutely. We have a provision in our government that no religious test be given to anyone in order to hold public office. This includes a test to determine that they have no religion.

What it would come down to is, does that person's values represent my values more closely than the other candidate. They don't have to have the same religion, or no religion, just possess the values that reflect my own. In that case, a Catholic Bishop would more closely reflect that I believe than obama who is a Christian, until it gets him no political mileage. Then he's not a Christian. When before a muslim group, he's got a tidy muslim childhood all ready to go. The man stands for nothing and has no values not subject to being changed according to the audience.

Really. So are Morman Bishops similar to Bishops in other religions like say catholic? I keep hearing that Mormans are christians. Does a Morman Bishop have the same level of hierarchy in the Morman church as does a catholic Bishop in the catholic church?

Mormons are polytheistic, they are thus not Christians.

To muslims Christians are polytheistic and are referred to as polytheists throughout the koran.

Let's consider it.

Hmmmm.

Absolutely. We have a provision in our government that no religious test be given to anyone in order to hold public office. This includes a test to determine that they have no religion.

What it would come down to is, does that person's values represent my values more closely than the other candidate. They don't have to have the same religion, or no religion, just possess the values that reflect my own. In that case, a Catholic Bishop would more closely reflect that I believe than obama who is a Christian, until it gets him no political mileage. Then he's not a Christian. When before a muslim group, he's got a tidy muslim childhood all ready to go. The man stands for nothing and has no values not subject to being changed according to the audience.

Interesting. You would vote for a catholic Bishop for president. I don't see this country goig so meekly to that end. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe it would set off a debate and possibly religious riots of dare I say "biblical proportions".. :lol:

Pardon me for having the slightest bit of curiosity about a subject that not even one person on USMB has has the balls to ask. After all Mittens is running as a candidate to an office which sits the chair of the leader of the free world. Hardly worth vetting right? :clap2:

Did you vet Obama as much about his religion and Rev. Wright? Perhaps the chickens are coming home to roost on duplicity.

Did you vet Obama as much about his religion and Rev. Wright? Perhaps the chickens are coming home to roost on duplicity.

Me? I was mildly curious. The media and the neoCONZ? Ad nauseum for months.

Forum List

Back