Question.. How Would You Feel If A Catholic "BISHOP" was running for POTUS?

Would his religion be an issue?

Of course it would.

So why is BISHOP Romney's religion off limits?

I haven't read the rw's sorry little excuses but I would really have a hard time voting for a pape because we NOW know they have been hiding pedophiles since the time of Constantinople!

I don't have much respect for any religion but, because of close family ties, I've leaned a lot about and done a lot of reading up on mormonism,

They're nuts and a basic tenet of that particular cult is to take over the US.

No, I doubt that they could ever actually pull it off but that doesn't mean I want my president to be in favor of overthrowing my government so we can all go live happily after on Planet Kolob.

Make no mistake, President Obama's religion of Baptist is also crazy but morms are many times worse. They give Froot Loops a good name.

YMMV

rev_wright.jpg

Is reverend Wright runing for POTUS? If he was do you think his statements in the confines of his church should be off limits?

So wait a sec, you're comparing Wright and Romney? Are you just insane and if we're doing that, Obama was in Wright's church, is he not linked to what Wright says?

Of course it would.

Religion seems to be an issue the left loves to slam.

The two faced pieces of shit say dont diss on islam, but fuck Christians.

I have news ass wipe...Fuck you. Personal enough???

That's not "news" it's stupid ... as old as stupid gets. Personal? :lol: What? I'm supposed to be mad at a cartoon avie? Ya THAT'S personal all right... :lol: :lol:

If it makes ya feel any better ya dumb fuck ..I hate Islam much more that christianity. They are as stupid as humans get...but you bring the christians in a close second! :lol:

Last edited:

Is reverend Wright runing for POTUS? If he was do you think his statements in the confines of his church should be off limits?

So wait a sec, you're comparing Wright and Romney? Are you just insane and if we're doing that, Obama was in Wright's church, is he not linked to what Wright says?

Only in as much as Wright was fair game as Obama's church leader in Chicago and this cycle "religion" is off limits and I find that odd and hypocritical. I find it especially strange because so little is known about the inner workings of the Morman organization. I would like to know what if any oathes of allegience Romney has made. I would like to know if the rumors that the Mormans feel some manifest destiny to rule the U S are true. Sounds crazy? Well if it is true it isn't a crazy question. If Romney says those things are talked about or written about in Morman literature then we have a right to know it. Then one might want Mittens to swear that he does not follow those teachings. And if he does how does THAT jive with him being a higher up Bishop in that cult?

No sir. I'm not buying it without full disclosure.

A issue for who exactly?
Of course it would.
Why because you say it would?

Because unless there is some evidence to show that Romney has let his religious views override the law or the constitution the question of his religion is irrelevant.

A issue for who exactly?
Of course it would.

Because unless there is some evidence to show that Romney has let his religious views override the law or the constitution the question of his religion is irrelevant.

That's exactly what I want to review. The evidense. He isn't aspiring to be city dog catcher.

We as Americans have every right to know if his religion has compromised his ability to swear to uphold and defend the constituton from all enemies foreign and domestic without exception.

Of course it would.

Do you know the difference between an LDS and a Catholic bishop, dumbfuck?

Look it up.

Maybe you won't come across as being so fucking dense.

I'm not concerned about appearing uneducated on Mormanism. I would say most Americans know very little about them. That is why any American considering voting for him should have that and any other relevant question about that cult answered before the election.

A issue for who exactly?
Of course it would.

That's exactly what I want to review. The evidense. He isn't aspiring to be city dog catcher.

We as Americans have every right to know if his religion has compromised his ability to swear to uphold and defend the constituton from all enemies foreign and domestic without exception.
And is there any evidence to suggest that it has? So far I have seen none and until someone provides some to show it has the question is irrelevant checking on it is fine continuing to push it indefinitely is not.

And is there any evidence to suggest that it has? So far I have seen none and until someone provides some to show it has the question is irrelevant checking on it is fine continuing to push it indefinitely is not.

The Morman church is secretive. We all pretty much know the agendas of the catholics and the protestants and most of the christian religions. They have been pretty open over the years. The Mormans not so much.

As far as over doing it...I don't recall any thread like this one since being on USMB. SO if it's all the same I will continue to "push" until I get enough answers with or without the help from the Mormans on USMB or you. You saying it's all hunky dory ...nothing to see here ...move along...won't get it.

Forum List

Back