Question for those who support arming teachers...

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.
Did you leave a word out of your first sentence? It doesnt make sense.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be my Texas vernacular, but it seems to be pretty cut and dried to me.
Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

I think what you meant was

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH

Or

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH
:wtf:

You must be embarrassed that you left a word out but then compounded it by claiming nothing was wrong with your sentence. Its Ok. Now the reason I know you are embarrassed is this reply I am responding to. You just basically contradicted yourself. No one said you had the power to give any one anything. I support giving water to a thirty person in Poland. However I dont have the power to give him the water. Your deflection to hide what was and should have been just an honest mistake is further proof that convicts such as yourself will lie for absolutely no reason at all. :rofl:

Or

SMDH

You must be embarrassed that you left a word out but then compounded it by claiming nothing was wrong with your sentence. Its Ok. Now the reason I know you are embarrassed is this reply I am responding to. You just basically contradicted yourself. No one said you had the power to give any one anything. I support giving water to a thirty person in Poland. However I dont have the power to give him the water. Your deflection to hide what was and should have been just an honest mistake is further proof that convicts such as yourself will lie for absolutely no reason at all. :rofl:

I didn't leave any word out. I said exactly what I wanted to say in the manner in which I wanted to say it.

Not my fault your too stupid to understand it.

Or

SMDH

I didn't leave any word out. I said exactly what I wanted to say in the manner in which I wanted to say it.

If you meant to say what you said why did you contradict yourself? If you meant to say what you said that means you are willfully ignorant. You just painted yourself in a corner telling a lie. That sentence is all fucked up. :laugh:

Or

SMDH

If you meant to say what you said why did you contradict yourself? If you meant to say what you meant to say that means you are willfully ignorant. That sentence is all fucked up.

Pardon me if I don't take advice from someone that's grammatically incorrect most of the time.

Or

SMDH

If you meant to say what you said why did you contradict yourself? If you meant to say what you meant to say that means you are willfully ignorant. That sentence is all fucked up.

Pardon me if I don't take advice from someone that's grammatically incorrect most of the time.
Thats ok. At least I admit I simply dont care about grammar. You lie about it for no reason. You convicts are all alike....SMDH

SMDH

Thats ok. At least I admit I simply dont care about grammar. You lie about it for no reason. You convicts are all alike....SMDH

Don't equate me with your convict relatives.

I'm equating you with lying convicts. Tell us again how you meant what you said but you dont support it.That was some funny shit. :laugh:

I'm equating you with lying convicts. Tell us again how you meant what you said but you dont support it.That was some funny shit. :laugh:

Damn dude, you are one stupid fuck.

Who the fuck dresses you each morning?

Says the guy with the fucked up sentence and lied about it.
laugh.gif

Or

SMDH

Grammar. Get some.

laugh.gif

Nothing was wrong with the sentence. You're just a fucking troll.

Now say something smartass back like a good little troll.

Good boy!

Or

SMDH

Grammar. Get some.

Another troll seeking attention. SMH

Not to mention that the shooter will just shoot the teacher first.

laugh.gif

Nothing was wrong with the sentence. You're just a fucking troll.

Now say something smartass back like a good little troll.

Good boy!
The sentence was fucked up. No wonder you ended up in prison.
laugh.gif

Or

SMDH

Grammar. Get some.

Another troll seeking attention. SMH
You simply cant stop lying. Dude its obvious you fucked up. You even contradicted yourself trying to keep from admitting your sentence was fucked up.
laugh.gif

I'm not concerned with arming teachers. I'm concerned with arming myself.

The schools out here have cops on campus. Everywhere. That alone is a deterrent. I don't mind paying for that.

Or

SMDH
He's right...you left out a key verb.

Forum List

Back