Question for those who support arming teachers...

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.
I'm not concerned with arming teachers. I'm concerned with arming myself.

The schools out here have cops on campus. Everywhere. That alone is a deterrent. I don't mind paying for that.

The college in Oregon had a campus cop on duty, but he wasn't armed.

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.

The schools out here have cops on campus. Everywhere. That alone is a deterrent. I don't mind paying for that.

Out here they are armed and there are up to 5 units on the larger campuses.

We have had school shootings here and ever since then there have been armed cops not security guards on campuses.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.
Did you leave a word out of your first sentence? It doesnt make sense.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be my Texas vernacular, but it seems to be pretty cut and dried to me.
Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

I think what you meant was

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH
He's right...you left out a key verb.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure the message I conveyed got across just fine. The person that, that was in response to didn't need any clarification so If you or anyone else don't understand it, then that's cool, because it wasn't directed at any of you in the first place.

Out here they are armed and there are up to 5 units on the larger campuses.

We have had school shootings here and ever since then there have been armed cops not security guards on campuses.

I see no problem with that. Perhaps all campuses should follow suit.

Support letting them be armed, but not 'making them armed.' Not why a person becomes a teacher.

I don't think there will be many wanting to be teachers if they feel they need to be armed to be safe.

Give everybody a rod. The first guy that pulls one out and starts waving it around, everybody else blasts him. End of problemo ...

A. Bunker

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose. The 2nd amendment doesn't make a distinction between liberal or conservative. BTW most police officers are union members as well as firefighters.

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???
The word "giving" is not required. The verb is "support", thus making the gerund redundant and awkward. You get an F.

I don't think there will be many wanting to be teachers if they feel they need to be armed to be safe.
The teachers we would end up with would each be worth ten of the ones we have. We need to purge the pussified progs out of our school systems anyway.

I think if you take away the gun free zones you would take away a prime spot for a shooter to go kill dozens of innocent people. Not knowing who is armed or how many are armed, may make them think twice before acting.

Gun free zones = killing zones

School crossing guards carrying signs .. "Honk if you're packing"

I think if you take away the gun free zones you would take away a prime spot for a shooter to go kill dozens of innocent people. Not knowing who is armed or how many are armed, may make them think twice before acting.

Very few people choose to or want to carry. I doubt it would make any difference.

Very few people choose to or want to carry. I doubt it would make any difference.

How could you possibly know what people would choose or want to do? Have you asked everyone?

Or

The word "giving" is not required. The verb is "support", thus making the gerund redundant and awkward. You get an F.
No one said the word "giving" was required crack ho. Thats why I listed it as an option. That pretty much seals the deal. If you think its correct I know for sure I am right about it being a fucked up sentence.

Or

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH
He's right...you left out a key verb.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure the message I conveyed got across just fine. The person that, that was in response to didn't need any clarification so If you or anyone else don't understand it, then that's cool, because it wasn't directed at any of you in the first place.
No it didnt come across just fine. Thats why I gave you the opportunity to clarify before I asked you a question about it. Instead you lied then contradicted yourself.

Forum List

Back