Question for those who defend Climate change/ global warming

Does Marcott anywhere claim that his data show anything that could not be seen given the resolution values he identifies?

he was part and parcel of the media tour that splashed erroneous headlines on the public. at anytime he could have correctled the misrepresentation but he did not. he waited until he was forced to by the skeptics, and unfortunately the media was no longer interested in a stale story.

He was NOT part and parcel of the mass media reaction. He very promptly put out FAQ and responses to critics in which he clearly explained the temporal resolution of his data.

Your attacks on him are unfounded and unjustified. I find it very disappointing to see you involved in such bullshit.

I used to not recycle. Everything went into the trash, and I filled a 46 gallon trash container almost every week.
A few months ago our county awarded the trash pickup contract to a competitor company. That company now also provides a second container for recyclable products. It takes a minimal amount of time to separate the actual trash from the recyclables. Now I completely fill my recycle bin every two weeks but rarely have more than two bags to put in my trash bin per week.
When you look at your every day grocery purchases, it's really surprising how much of it is recyclable vs. what is not.

Does Marcott anywhere claim that his data show anything that could not be seen given the resolution values he identifies?

he was part and parcel of the media tour that splashed erroneous headlines on the public. at anytime he could have correctled the misrepresentation but he did not. he waited until he was forced to by the skeptics, and unfortunately the media was no longer interested in a stale story.

He was NOT part and parcel of the mass media reaction. He very promptly put out FAQ and responses to critics in which he clearly explained the temporal resolution of his data.

Your attacks on him are unfounded and unjustified. I find it very disappointing to see you involved in such bullshit.

If anyone is guilty of promulgating faulty interpretations of the proxy records --- hands down winners would have to be your playmates here at USMB, your brain trust over at skepticalscience, and PARTICULARLY YOU. I believe you have dozens of posts using Marcott and Mann And other long term proxies studies as proof the RATES and temperatures have never been higher...

I used to not recycle. Everything went into the trash, and I filled a 46 gallon trash container almost every week.
A few months ago our county awarded the trash pickup contract to a competitor company. That company now also provides a second container for recyclable products. It takes a minimal amount of time to separate the actual trash from the recyclables. Now I completely fill my recycle bin every two weeks but rarely have more than two bags to put in my trash bin per week.
When you look at your every day grocery purchases, it's really surprising how much of it is recyclable vs. what is not.

Its been easy to recycle for years.. But we are getting screwed by tossing out bottles and cans the we paid pkging taxes on at the supermarket.. whens the last time you took those 10 or 15 cent deposit cans and bottles in for a rebate? The states have pretty much dismantledthose rebate systems --but you are still paying --- multiple times.. You pay the tax, then you provide the labor to sort, then you pay again to get it hauled at the curb..

IS SOMEONE collecting your rebates? Where is Stossel or Rivera on this story?

The rates are VERY likely to be unprecedented as they indicate an effective momentum to the system. If temperatures increase as they have for the last 150 years, they are very unlikely to stop and return from whence they came within another 150 years, are they.

Forum List

Back