Question for the board foreign members

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question
WHY DO YOU HAVE A POLICE FORCE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
That is if your subject of your country is so civilized

you and mini-14 are obsessed over guns. Just sign your SS check over to the NRA and be done w/ it. They'll be happy to take your $ like they did last year and the year before that..

No in said anything you loser, you have gun rights quit crying and no one is a foreigner are you trying for refer to me? I'm born here dumbass

you and mini-14 are obsessed over guns. Just sign your SS check over to the NRA and be done w/ it. They'll be happy to take your $ like they did last year and the year before that..

No I am obsessed with the right too own and carry one.

No in said anything you loser, you have gun rights quit crying and no one is a foreigner are you trying for refer to me? I'm born here dumbass

Dumb ass you aren't even on my board radar who in the hell are you newbie?
OH and yes we have members from other countries.

Last edited:

The NRA has you wrapped @ their finger. Keep sending them those checks. :clap2: I'm pro-2nd Amendment but not as naive and obsessed as you and mini14 shooter are.

To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question

Stupid question asked in stupid thread.

We have a police force for the same reason as you do.

But you don't have the gun violence or violence we have here why do you have police? You should not need them.

The NRA has you wrapped @ their finger. Keep sending them those checks. :clap2: I'm pro-2nd Amendment but not as naive and obsessed as you and mini14 shooter are.

It's my right to have a firearm any type I so choose to have and I will keep that right.

Obviously gun crimes would go down if the criminals had no guns, that is no 'claim'
I don't know how to even reply to the rest of the statement its such an incoherent mess.

Dumb ass you aren't even on my board radar who in the hell are you newbie?
OH and yes we have members from other countries.

He are these so called "foreigners" that are anti guns? Huh?

Noomi for one
DR. Grump is another.

I am not completely anti guns. I am fine with a gun being kept in the home for self defense, but opposed to them being carried in public.

Nothing wrong with that.

But you don't have the gun violence or violence we have here why do you have police? You should not need them.

Lmao! :lmao::lmao:

Obviously gun crimes would go down if the criminals had no guns, that is no 'claim'
I don't know how to even reply to the rest of the statement its such an incoherent mess.

It's a simple question to answer. If the people of your country is so civilized and their is no gun crimes why do you need police?

It's a simple question to answer. If the people of your country is so civilized and their is no gun crimes why do you need police?

You negg too? I turned my rep off for a reason, second of all police prevent crimes and keep others safe

We have never said there was no fucking gun crime, you tool.

When I read things like this, I really wonder about the education system in the US.

Jesus wept....

Forum List

Back