Question for the board foreign members

BigReb -

Have you notice how you ignore peoples' answers?

Again - we have police for the same reasons you do. We have assaults and extortion and tax evasion and rape and car thefts, just like every other country.

We just don't have as many homocides or accidental shootings as the US does, because we don't have the guns.

BigReb -

Again - we have police for the same reasons you do. We have assaults and extortion and tax evasion and rape and car thefts, just like every other country.

We just don't have as many homocides or accidental shootings as the US does, because we don't have the guns.

You do have gun crimes correct?

BigReb -

Of course. But our gun crime rate is nothing like the rate in America.

To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question
WHY DO YOU HAVE A POLICE FORCE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
That is if your subject of your country is so civilized

When I read things like this, I really wonder about the education system in the US. ....

Just what a pretentious douche would say...

BigReb -

Of course. But our gun crime rate is nothing like the rate in America.
Then you laws are not working correct?
You need to give the people their rights to defend themselves.

It doesn't matter if they know any Americans because it has nothing to do with that. It's simply none of their business what our guns laws are any more than theirs are mine.

And stop spouting lies about my political affiliations redneck.

It doesn't matter if they know any Americans because it has nothing to do with that. It's simply none of their business what our guns laws are any more than theirs are mine.

And stop spouting lies about my political affiliations redneck.

Hell yes I come from a long line of rednecks framers that is. Proud people proud to be able to take care of themselves.

It's simply none of their business what our guns laws are any more than theirs are mine.

I've never once seen you tell them it's none of their business, when they are pushing their anti gun agenda. Why don't you do as you say LIBERAL?

What the hell are you talking about? You just quoted me saying that very thing. You apparently have a comprehension problem.

Forum List

Back