Question for the board foreign members

Exactly. If I didn't know any better he could actually be an anti gun troll looking to stir up crap. And I have said as much.

Great thread, Reb! You are brilliant. How long did you consider this subject before deciding hat you had a winner?

Unko, are you related to that dummy? Why else would you defend his stupidity?

Noomi for one
DR. Grump is another.

I am not completely anti guns. I am fine with a gun being kept in the home for self defense, but opposed to them being carried in public.

Nothing wrong with that.
Their is no between either you are pro or anti gun.

Goddamn, you just get dumber every day. So why don't we have have twin 50's mounted on our rooftops for 'self defense'?

Actually, assholes like you are afraid of your own shadow. You see a threat in anything that is in any way differant from you. Such cowardly little twits, whose only source of courage is guns.

To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question
WHY DO YOU HAVE A POLICE FORCE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
That is if your subject of your country is so civilized

Why are you so stupid to ask such a question?

Last edited:
To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question
WHY DO YOU HAVE A POLICE FORCE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
That is if your subject of your country is so civilized
Obviously gun crimes would go down if the criminals had no guns, that is no 'claim'
I don't know how to even reply to the rest of the statement its such an incoherent mess.

It's a simple question to answer. If the people of your country is so civilized and their is no gun crimes why do you need police?

Do you not realize that there are crimes other than gun crimes?

Great thread, Reb! You are brilliant. How long did you consider this subject before deciding hat you had a winner?

Unko, are you related to that dummy? Why else would you defend his stupidity?

Did the doctor drop you at birth? Do you sit around with nothing to do and think up these witless retorts? This post must have really been a strain on your water head.

I am not completely anti guns. I am fine with a gun being kept in the home for self defense, but opposed to them being carried in public.

Nothing wrong with that.
Their is no between either you are pro or anti gun.

Goddamn, you just get dumber every day. So why don't we have have twin 50's mounted on our rooftops for 'self defense'?

Actually, assholes like you are afraid of your own shadow. You see a threat in anything that is in any way differant from you. Such cowardly little twits, whose only source of courage is guns.

The coward would be the person who would want a disarmed populace, I don't

Who's dumber? Someone who is confused over this?
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be in fringed?
What part of shall not be infringed are you stump on?

Forum List

Back