Question for the board foreign members

Obviously gun crimes would go down if the criminals had no guns, that is no 'claim'
I don't know how to even reply to the rest of the statement its such an incoherent mess.

It's a simple question to answer. If the people of your country is so civilized and their is no gun crimes why do you need police?

We have never said there was no fucking gun crime, you tool.

If you have gun crimes why aren't your gun laws and restrictions working?

Obviously gun crimes would go down if the criminals had no guns, that is no 'claim'
I don't know how to even reply to the rest of the statement its such an incoherent mess.

It's a simple question to answer. If the people of your country is so civilized and their is no gun crimes why do you need police?

You negg too? I turned my rep off for a reason, second of all police prevent crimes and keep others safe

Stop whining bitch.
OH dumb ass police are noot legally obligated to protect you they investigate your crime you reported.

Their is no between either you are pro or anti gun.

Right....because YOU said so.

Should we laugh or cry?

You can't be partially anti gun and partially pro gun the two just don't go together.

Of course they do - but starting from a position of blinkered extremism means that you can't tolerate or understand them.

I totally support the right of people to go hunting here - it's a Finnish tradition.

To those who are anti gun and think people don;t need them, and claim gun crimes and murders are down since your right to keep a firearm was taken away. I have one question
WHY DO YOU HAVE A POLICE FORCE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
That is if your subject of your country is so civilized

When I read things like this, I really wonder about the education system in the US.

Jesus wept....

Are you too stupid to comprehend or too chickenshit to answer?>

You should have NO ISSUE carrying a firearm safely and LEGALLY in public.bigreb1775 you got my support on this. Lawful arming is a DETERRANT to scumbags.

You should have NO ISSUE carrying a firearm safely and LEGALLY in public.bigreb1775 you got my support on this. Lawful arming is a DETERRANT to scumbags.

Which is why you have a gun-related homocide rate 246 times that of the UK.

Clearly it is not the most effective deterrant out there. :lol:

Forum List

Back