Question for Men: Feminine Women

Is it about turning on the men around here? Well, that doesn't take much obviously. :lol: And wouldn't that make you kind of like a "demon" woman to be tempting men in such ways? :D What would Jesus say? :tongue:

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:

I have to ask . . . are you attracted to women because your threads kind of make me wonder? :)

It's more about audience. Seems there are more men here... and the women that are on here don't really seem to be as "frank" either. Also men are more fun to talk to and less "bitchy" - :)

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Why do you ask? Does it matter what other men like? Does your husband like you? Then that should be good enough.

I'm curious and want to know....

Why do you care?

I wonder why a good married "Christian" woman is making all kinds of "sexuality" threads. Why?

I'm right here --- not sure, I just do what I feel like doing.... :)

Interesting, I think you and Stat have totally different women that you would be attracted to!
Here's my vision of what Stat would like:

I have to ask . . . are you attracted to women because your threads kind of make me wonder? :)

It's more about audience. Seems there are more men here... and the women that are on here don't really seem to be as "frank" either. Also men are more fun to talk to and less "bitchy" - :)

Well for someone who preaches about the bible and God so often, I wonder what it is exactly you are doing by starting these threads about sexuality?

Is it about turning on the men around here? Well, that doesn't take much obviously. :lol: And wouldn't that make you kind of like a "demon" woman to be tempting men in such ways? :D What would Jesus say? :tongue:

He probably doesn't like it.. but that is between me and Him.

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Why do you ask? Does it matter what other men like? Does your husband like you? Then that should be good enough.

Why do you care?

I wonder why a good married "Christian" woman is making all kinds of "sexuality" threads. Why?

Is it not wrong according to your God to tempt men into having "lustful" thoughts? Hmm? :)

I like her to be feminine and a little submissive, but also very, very naughty.

And yeah, burting and farping is a beal dreaker.

What about foul language?
Foul language is a turn-on.... especially during sex...............just saying.......

I tried to find a pic of a woman I thought would be your type, but, most of the pics on the internet have the girls looking like models! I'm thinking maybe a Gretchen Wilson type person...
Try the girl on Gilligan's Island, the little short one. Try the lady on the X-Files, the redhead.

He probably doesn't like it.. but that is between me and Him.

I guess you can just do what you like (even when it goes against your God) and then repent later on?

Why do you care?

Is it not wrong according to your God to tempt men into having "lustful" thoughts? Hmm? :)

Yep. but I will do what I want for now, and you can call me out on it all day long if that is what you enjoy :)

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

Oh please. How ridiculous that you discriminate against women based on their geological locations. Every one has their own personality, it doesn't matter what part of the country you come from. I cannot believe that men of your age still believe in these myths.

Here's one, southern girls are fat and demanding and phony. :D
Hey, there are exceptions to every general rule. --- FYI, I'm married to a woman from OHIO -------- there are excellent women all over the world, and I have known many during my life. My wife that passed away in 2006 was from Arizona .........Anyone can find good women anywhere on Earth.

Foul language is a turn-on.... especially during sex...............just saying.......

I tried to find a pic of a woman I thought would be your type, but, most of the pics on the internet have the girls looking like models! I'm thinking maybe a Gretchen Wilson type person...
Try the girl on Gilligan's Island, the little short one. Try the lady on the X-Files, the redhead.

The X-Files woman I can see ... Mary Ann is a little "playboy-ish" even though sweet and country-ish".
I think I remember you saying you like the X-Files girl earlier...

Why do you care?

She's curious as to what others think.

The X-Files woman I can see ... Mary Ann is a little "playboy-ish" even though sweet and country-ish".
I think I remember you saying you like the X-Files girl earlier...

And what about reducing women to "sex symbol" status. This is not what women are for, we are for caring for our men, loving them, obeying them, making babies for them, cooking for them, cleaning for them, and basically living for them.

Is this not sinning in the eyes of your God?

Why do you care?

She's curious as to what others think.

What others think about what exactly? What they think is attractive? Why?

ChrisL wants to get to get into a girl fight. :poke:

No, I want to confront preachy Christians on their obvious hypocrisies. :)
images05X64MVY.jpg imagesHHL3ERI0.jpg

Forum List

Back