Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So that's a yes, Children should be targeted with the intention of traumatizing them. Should children be physically harmed as well? How about thrown in to gas chambers? Where do you draw the line? Do you have a line?

Stupid people take things out to an illogical extreme. You got what you wanted, you won. They will stay together, be happy. The "targeted" folks are the law breakers. I know that's a tough thing for a Prog to understand but the blame lies squarely on the parents. Do try and grow up so you can learn to debate without being stupid.

So where do you draw the line? I asked you a question. What is NOT acceptable to you?

You have to remember a Democrat is a moron ,like the terminator it cannot be reasoned with and it will not stop ,it is like having a conversion with a cinder block.You can only hope it will walk out in front of a Mack truck.

IQ monitor rates this post ^^^ very dull normal.
And Republicans are like the walking dead Walking around aimlessly stopped only by a knife or gunshot to the head
although I don't recommend doing that.....There are some good republicans

This is what makes very very necessary civil wars and we are long over due.

There is going to be a reckoning.
My advice to the LIBs is to learn to speak Spanish and arm yourselves.
The S.A. cartels have already set up shop in hundreds of locations in America.
And MS13 are their storm troopers.
Within a few years MS13 will have over two million members.
Then we'll see how the LIBs enjoy going outside their homes.
MS-13 is filled with minors. They are mostly 11 to 17. These libs wouldn't hurt a child would they? They wouldn't dare put these babies in cages. Cages do you understand cages for children. Liberals should be foster parents for these little tykes.

list one point of your screed that isn't a lib talking point or been done and failed before....in fact all you offered was generalities to be filled in by the usual lib policy later....once you've fooled enough voters

Too many words ^^^ to be an idiot-gram, but ad hominems have no limit.

That said, literature has three themes:
  • Man against himself
  • Man against nature
  • Man against man
Political opinions are no different. I hope that's not too abstract for you to comprehend. If you were correct, and all I post are "talking points" they should be easy to rebut. That you cannot do so, and resort to a personal attack, is very pitiful.
Rebuttal is they have failed..... and more of the same isn't the answer thus Trump

A rebuttal is not a failure, it can be effective communication. Pushing the funny button is a failure, a failure to think, to question and to critique. Thus Trump, but never again.

A failure is a rebuttal

LOL, do you own a dictionary (do you know what one is?)?

An attempt to contradict or disprove an argument by offering a counter argument or countervailing proof. A rebuttal is not automatically a refutation.

Read more: What is a rebuttal? definition and meaning
stop doing that then..you switched the wording I was merely correcting your deceit

bripat9643

I read here just a moment ago the USA had arrested a Canadian woman, who accidentally had entered US-American territory while jogging. She was arrested for 2 weeks in the USA. Even when in former times someone accidentally had overstepped the iron curtain between East and West during the times of the cold war the Soviets had arrested someone only three days. What for heavens sake is going wrong in and with your country? What is the next step? That Canada has to arrest every US-American who pees on Canadian ground while travelling to Alaska?

The stories I looked up explained that Canada was having issues taking her back to Canada, and Canada finally agreed to allow her back into Canada. I’m surprised France didn’t step in, you would think her own country could of got her out of there and back to France

Your empire kidnapped a lady, a member of the western world, because of the crime "jogging along the ocean without papers". You - the whole USA (=the extended Trump-empire) - is as criminal in my eyes as the Soviet empire was once criminal.

Kidnapped? She was in the US illegally, most countries including Canada would sentence them to prison for six months, spare me you fake outrage.

What a nonsense. Who is doing so? You arrested a Canadian lady on no real reason to do so because you are idiots or criminals or both, that's all what I can say to such an unbelievable bad behavior.
If she were Mexican you would say we were racists

Exactly.

and wouldn't have done that if she had been Canadian.

I this case I said you are criminal idiots, but perhaps the reason was in this case racism too - who knows?

Damn dude.

Last edited:
The stories I looked up explained that Canada was having issues taking her back to Canada, and Canada finally agreed to allow her back into Canada. I’m surprised France didn’t step in, you would think her own country could of got her out of there and back to France

Your empire kidnapped a lady, a member of the western world, because of the crime "jogging along the ocean without papers". You - the whole USA (=the extended Trump-empire) - is as criminal in my eyes as the Soviet empire was once criminal.

Kidnapped? She was in the US illegally, most countries including Canada would sentence them to prison for six months, spare me you fake outrage.

What a nonsense. Who is doing so? You arrested a Canadian lady on no real reason to do so because you are idiots or criminals or both, that's all what I can say to such an unbelievable bad behavior.

Exactly.

I this case I said you are criminal idiots, but perhaps the reason was in this case racism too - who knows?

Damn dude.

Not sure what country you are from but I am willing to bet your immigration laws and punishments are tougher than the United States, if she was in the US and the woman crossed into Canada it is a six month sentence.

Exactly.

Damn dude.

Not sure what country you are from

Germany.

but I am willing to bet your immigration laws and punishments are tougher than the United States,

You lost. And your people show by the way also against Germans with Turkish roots a very strange behavior at border controls. I was very astonsihed when some of them told me some days ago what's going on at border controls in the USA.

if she was in the US and the woman crossed into Canada it is a six month sentence.

I told you yet that even in times of the cold war the Soviets had sent back someone latest after three days someone, who had crossed the iron curtain accidentally. And it's by the way really funny to see that the whole big USA lives in fear of a female Canadian jogger who forgot papers at home. I would suggest the whole USA should visit a psychiatric hospital.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Damn dude.

Germany.

but I am willing to bet your immigration laws and punishments are tougher than the United States,

You lost. And your people show by the way also against Germans with Turkish roots a very strange behavior at border controls. I was very astonsihed when some of them told me some days ago what's going on at border controls in the USA.

if she was in the US and the woman crossed into Canada it is a six month sentence.

I told you yet that even in times of the cold war the Soviets had sent back someone latest after three days someone, who had crossed the iron curtain accidentally. And it's by the way really funny to see that the whole big USA lives in fear of a female Canadian jogger who forgot papers at home. I would suggest the whole USA should visit a psychiatric hospital.

Germany has a zero illegal immigration policy, they believe in the 3D's detection, detention, and deportation. Your immigration is the same or worse, and what you hear third hand isn't really worth a lot, it is all opinion based on bias fact, that is why it is so unreliable. You seem to be as bad as the Russians in trying to vomit propaganda into our country to influence our politics.

Do yourself a favor and clean up Germany and your problems before you pretend to care about the United States.

Exactly.

Damn dude.

Germany.

Germany has a zero illegal immigration policy,

We have what? Germany is full of Europeans from all nations, Russians, Turks, Arabs and other people. To find the right name of the nation to the sound of the language is one of the hobbies of my wife and me. Here a er also lots of people from the USA by the way. Most of them are soldiers, tourists and students, I guess. Some have perhaps a business her too.

they believe in the 3D's detection, detention, and deportation.

Do we? I for example believe in god.

Your immigration is the same or worse, and what you hear third hand isn't really worth a lot, it is all opinion based on bias fact, that is why it is so unreliable. You seem to be as bad as the Russians in trying to vomit propaganda into our country to influence our politics.

Do yourself a favor and clean up Germany and your problems before you pretend to care about the United States.

I guess "clean up Germany and your problems" means mass-murder. Your are mad … totally mad. Stop it to use alcohol or drugs. Go to a doctor. Perhaps someone is able to save the rest rest of your brain and life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back