Question for conservatives

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Would we be better off if John Kerry had won in 2004? consider this: Barack Obama would NOT be president right now.

Would we be better off if John Kerry had won in 2004? consider this: Barack Obama would NOT be president right now.

No, I don't think so, not if it meant John Kerry was going to be President for four to eight years, but we might have been better off if Al Gore had won in 2000. Just think he probably never would have gone so "green" and batty if he'd of won.

But I shudder to think where we'd be if John Kerry had been President.

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: del

A leftist is a leftist is a leftist, so no. Starting down this road four years earlier wouldn't have been better. What would have been better is if the Republicans had run an actual conservative. Consider this: Barack Obama would NOT be President right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned

A leftist is a leftist is a leftist, so no. Starting down this road four years earlier wouldn't have been better. What would have been better is if the Republicans had run an actual conservative. Consider this: Barack Obama would NOT be President right now.

who was the "actual conservative"?

I never said anything about any specific person who should have been run. It's certainly not as though there aren't any real conservatives in America. They could have found one.

I never said anything about any specific person who should have been run. It's certainly not as though there aren't any real conservatives in America. They could have found one.

define real conservative.

Indeed no. Things would have just gone south that much sooner.

Conservative in the american sense of the word would be one who favored smaller government. Please tell me how reatarded you have to be to think that Geore W. Bush or his daddy were in favor of smaller government?

• Banned

Conservative in the american sense of the word would be one who favored smaller government. Please tell me how reatarded you have to be to think that Geore W. Bush or his daddy were in favor of smaller government?

not retarded, but uninformed. maybe I should have called the thread question for republicans.

It always kills me when Liberals point to the policies of Bush and say that they were a failure so we need to adopt Liberal approaches. Bush was a Liberal in terms of spending and increasing the size and power of the Federal Governmnet.

If this burner of money and expander of Federal government was doing a bad thing, why do we need to provide more money to burn and a bigger Federal government with which to burn it?

It didn't work when we spent way too much, so let's triple our efforts and spend way, way, way too much.

What's wrong with this picture?

Forum List

Back