Question about PMs

Frank

One step short of crazy..
Jul 29, 2009
OK, so I'm new to being active on this site and I just went to clear my inbox and when I check all, they were colored and "Moderated" came up.

Does that mean that the mods read PMs?

OK, so I'm new to being active on this site and I just went to clear my inbox and when I check all, they were colored and "Moderated" came up.

Just means you moderated them.
Now use the drop-down to select "delete"
:eusa_shhh:

Of course the mods don't read your PMs! That would be silly.

Your PMs are read by a review board of normal supporting USMB members...currently there are 5 members with an additional open seat.

We sit around and drink beers while we laugh about what is written. Occasionally, we turn in your PMs to the FBI if we feel that there is anything "questionable" or "matter's of national security".

Your PMs are read by a review board of normal supporting USMB members...currently there are 5 members with an additional open seat.

We sit around and drink beers while we laugh about what is written. Occasionally, we turn in your PMs to the FBI if we feel that there is anything "questionable" or "matter's of national security".

Mock, but I've seen it done on other sites.

They say they don't and I believe them. I don't really care, though. That picture of gunny in a dress was funny, though.

I wish! That would be entertaining to say the least lol.

No, we can't, but if you want to send me the juicy one's you get, that's ok too! :lol:

But yes, just check the box, hit "delete" and all evidence of your depravity is gone! :cool:

What's the matter, Frank? Afraid I'd find out about your other girlfriends?

Is that the reason for your "vacation" a while back? :lol:

I heard he was hiking along the Appalachian Trail.

I heard he was hiking along the Appalachian Trail.

Which governor invited him along?

Forum List

Back