Queen Rania on perception of Muslims in US

Thanks, PF. A voice of reason by a Muslim, not a 'libturd.' Think anyone will listen?

the hypocritical bitch repeated the standard bullcrap platitudes. I really ENJOYED---her lauding of people standing on the corner handing out donuts encouraging people to ASK questions about ISLAAM-----in shariah shit holes a Christian who hands out donuts encouraging discussion about "Christ" would be beaten to death wthin the hour

Thanks, PF. A voice of reason by a Muslim, not a 'libturd.' Think anyone will listen?

I listened-----and I have been listening to muslims for the past---almost 50 years-----
Rania is a hypocrite--------ISIS is islam as it is PREACHED in mosques (I listened
in the mosque)

A zionist telling us a "queen," royalty being the most repugnant concept in civilized history, telling us how to feel about filthy, inbred middle east scum. Only on the internet.

A zionist telling us a "queen," royalty being the most repugnant concept in civilized history, telling us how to feel about filthy, inbred middle east scum. Only on the internet.

she's a bedouin who married Abdullah the Bedouin------sweet kid---but he has to play
KING OF A MUSLIM LAND and she has to play QUEEN of a MUSLIM LAND

do you have anything at all to say, Lady? -----or are you EMULATING----queen rania? I have good news for you------were you to go to AMMAN and talk about
Jesus-----chances are nothing would happen to you-----but do not try it around the rest of JORDAN------( I have my information about Jordan from real Jordanians). Are you aware of the erstwhile KING ABDULLAH assassinated 1951? (----hint----ISIS
DID NOT DO IT)

I don't believe anything crybaby, muslim filth say about anything; the Quran's "taqiyya" doctrine commands these semi-literate inbreds to LIE to non-believers. No matter how much these....these woman-beating, child-fucking THINGS try to spin, it doesn't change the historical fact that Pisslam is a genocidal, praised-by-Hitler, hate ideology which has killed 280,000,000 people and still counting even as I type this sentence. I don't care how "nice" a "moderate muslim" appears to be, their repugnant values are 100% repellant and 100% destructive. Zeropeans love Pisslam because it's the most Jew-exterminating ideology on earth and that Coward Continent has never met Jew-hater or American-hater whose cock they wouldn't suck. Which is why I wish the European filth of my race dead just as much as their muslim whoremasters.

I don't believe anything crybaby, muslim filth say about anything; the Quran's "taqiyya" doctrine commands these semi-literate inbreds to LIE to non-believers. No matter how much these....these woman-beating, child-fucking THINGS try to spin, it doesn't change the historical fact that Pisslam is a genocidal, praised-by-Hitler, hate ideology which has killed 280,000,000 people and still counting even as I type this sentence. I don't care how "nice" a "moderate muslim" appears to be, their repugnant values are 100% repellant and 100% destructive. Zeropeans love Pisslam because it's the most Jew-exterminating ideology on earth and that Coward Continent has never met Jew-hater or American-hater whose cock they wouldn't suck. Which is why I wish the European filth of my race dead just as much as their muslim whoremasters.
I don't believe anything crybaby, muslim filth say about anything; the Quran's "taqiyya" doctrine commands these semi-literate inbreds to LIE to non-believers.
Never let me hear you use the argument that these Muslims never defend Islam from these ISIS terrorists...

do you have anything at all to say, Lady? -----or are you EMULATING----queen rania? I have good news for you------were you to go to AMMAN and talk about
Jesus-----chances are nothing would happen to you-----but do not try it around the rest of JORDAN------( I have my information about Jordan from real Jordanians). Are you aware of the erstwhile KING ABDULLAH assassinated 1951? (----hint----ISIS
DID NOT DO IT)
Didn't my sigh say it all, Rosie? I had actually hoped that a few folks who so distrust Muslims might at least THINK about the fact that not ALL Muslims are monsters. Seems from the response that it had no impact whatever.

DID NOT DO IT)
Didn't my sigh say it all, Rosie? I had actually hoped that a few folks who so distrust Muslims might at least THINK about the fact that not ALL Muslims are monsters. Seems from the response that it had no impact whatever.

wrong again old lady------I have socialized with more muslims than you have ever seen in your life-------we were very good friends. I learned all about ISLAM --from
very friendly muslims. It is ISLAM which is the problem-----not ""ALL"" muslims----kinda like it was ADOLF during world war II------not (at least at that time) particularly---little old polish ladies who made pierogi. Your "ALL MUSLIM" stinking bull shit is a LIBEL.

Forum List

Back