Queen of War Wants No Fly Zone In Syria

"Let's not forget what happened to Libya after "no fly zone" there. Basically, that's what will happen to Syria too. " You mean Asad will be tortured and killed, similar to Khadaffi. Good!
Vladimir Putin is not Muammar Gaddafi, Jake. I'd prefer that you didn't learn that lesson the hard way. If you touch Assad, Putin will respond.

As to what happened to Libya after the "no fly zone." Have you any idea of the immense suffering it has caused? Do you believe Libya is better off? NATO never kept their word. Syria shouldn't expect anything different from NATO or the UN. It's foolishness to trust the UN or NATO. Both organizations are corrupt to the core.

LIBYA After Gaddafi: The Humiliation & Horror of the ‘Failed State’…

"Let's not forget what happened to Libya after "no fly zone" there. Basically, that's what will happen to Syria too. " You mean Asad will be tortured and killed, similar to Khadaffi. Good!

Are you totally insane these days? Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable countries till your evil bitch of a candidate and her boss decided they needed to overthrow all the leaders and hand over those countries to maniacal Sunnis who wanted Wahhabism rule.

Clinton aka Whore of Babylon has received many donations for her work as Secretary of State to assist in these overthrows.

Whether it was the MB in Egypt who caused untold suffering for Coptic Christians and non MB Egyptians alike, or handing over Libya to terror groups and actually trying to give Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood look at the bloody mess and the migrant/refugee nightmare your people have caused.

All to advance the Sunni Gulf States dream of Wahhabism.

With the death of Assad more Christians would be tortured and killed. More Christians whoever is left would be tortured and killed. Kurds would be slaughtered. As would more Yazidis.

This is what you want? Because Assad is their protector. Yet you wish for his death.

You are really screwed up these days buddy.

Exactly five years ago, Oct 20, Libya’s ex-leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was killed by the rebels who pinpointed him in drainage pipes after a NATO air strike hit his convoy outside his hometown of Sirte.

On the day following Gaddafi’s capture, his dead body, covered in blood, was transferred to the city of Misrata, where it was put on display in a local storage freezer.

The most striking reaction to the death of Libya’s former leader came from then-US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who said “we came, we saw, he died.”
‘We came, we saw, he died’: How Gaddafi was hunted and brutally killed (TIMELINE)

I'd like to add: when all normal people are watching that last video, when Gaddafi was still alive, the blood is freezing in their veins. He has been murdered so cruelly. And Hillary just laughed... She doesn't even deserve to be called a human being. But those, who "are with her", have eyes and don't see, have ears and don't hear. Jake needs to read God's Law once in a while, may be he'll learn something for change...
Thank you for your response. I believe you've just given me my next story, Stratford. The truth is the west doesn't know the real story about Gaddafi. His people were not revolting against him. He was quite popular with his people, they loved him because he took good care of them. There is no justification for what was done to him. Only a sociopath could laugh about his death as Hillary Clinton is seen doing in that video. I'll be working on that story tonight and I know the author I'm going to do my Op-ed off of already. He's got a story that is going to turn some people inside out. Stay tuned.

images

The Queen of War, Hillary Clinton, continues her blood lust for more wars with her insane plan for a no fly zone over Syria. It isn't enough that she is responsible for the bloodshed in Iraq, Libya and Syria, now she wants to declare war on Russia and kill a lot of Syrians. That's Mrs.Clinton's plans for our future, folks. Even Al Jazeera called her plan insanity and that was before she became the DNC Nominee!

The Democratic presidential frontrunner is calling for war against Russia over Syria and hoping no one notices

OPINION: Hillary Clinton’s insane plan for a no-fly zone

Last night during the third and final debate Hillary Clinton refused to tone down her war mongering rhetoric against Russia and reiterated her determination to declare a no fly zone in Syria should she become the next president of the United States. Hillary Clinton could well be the most dangerous threat to America in US history. This woman cannot be permitted anywhere near the nuclear button!

In contrast, Donald Trump calmly stated that he is against a no fly zone in Syria. Instead Mr.Trump would like to see cooler heads prevail and work to get along with the Russians rather than going to war against them.

Last week a top General agreed with Donald Trump and Al Jazeera's assessment of what a no fly zone means. General Joseph Dunford said that a no fly zone means a declaration of war against Russia and Syria.

General Joseph Dunford - Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff: For us to control all of the air space over Syria would require us to go to war against Russia and Syria. That's a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I'm not going to make.

Hillary Promises A Syria No-Fly To Save Lives, Top General Says It Would Lead To War With Russia

So Mrs. Clinton knowing full well the consequences of declaring a no fly zone in Syria as explained by a top General and Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, ignores his warning given last week and tells Chris Wallace she wants to declare a no fly zone in Syria should she become the next president.

I found it interesting that only six months ago Huffpost was reporting that the idea of a no fly zone was a very dangerous one. They also reported that Trump was ahead of Hillary Clinton in the polls. What happened? Why is the liberal media suddenly on board with Hillary Clinton's war against Russia and Syria? Hillary Clinton admitted that a no fly zone will mean killing a lot of Syrian civilians in 2013 when she was pushing for the no fly zone, now she claims it will save lives. Either way, she still wants that no fly zone in Syria:

Clinton on No-Fly Zone in 2013: ‘You’re Going to Kill a Lot of Syrians; In 2016: ‘Could Save Lives’

What she didn't mention was declaring war against Russia is going to mean killing a lot of Americans too.

What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's plan to start WWIII? Before you answer, have another look at this video of Bill's wife laughing about the death of Libyan leader, Qaddafi. Mrs. Clinton likes to remember Libya as "her war." She was also responsible for us going into Syria. Aleppo is her fault. She creates wars and then starts new ones to "save lives."

Hillary Clinton is insane. We don't need this mad woman dragging us into WWIII. We need a calm, intelligent, capable leader that will work hard to avoid WWIII and that person is Donald J. Trump.

BstywRr.jpg

queen of war???

you mean baby bush's war?

:cuckoo:

Are you totally insane these days? Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable countries till your evil bitch of a candidate and her boss decided they needed to overthrow all the leaders and hand over those countries to maniacal Sunnis who wanted Wahhabism rule.

Clinton aka Whore of Babylon has received many donations for her work as Secretary of State to assist in these overthrows.

Whether it was the MB in Egypt who caused untold suffering for Coptic Christians and non MB Egyptians alike, or handing over Libya to terror groups and actually trying to give Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood look at the bloody mess and the migrant/refugee nightmare your people have caused.

With the death of Assad more Christians would be tortured and killed. More Christians whoever is left would be tortured and killed. Kurds would be slaughtered. As would more Yazidis.

This is what you want? Because Assad is their protector. Yet you wish for his death.

The man will kill anybody you like or dislike.

He must go, and we need to live with whomever comes to power and holds the people.

The US cannot settle Sunni v. Shia in the ME.

The Alt Right have the story turned inside out: good is bad, gold is dross, and American patriotism is dirt to them.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner is calling for war against Russia over Syria and hoping no one notices

queen of war???

Liberals, do you even realize how primitive you are... And there is a big chance that those dummies+traitors+illegals+dead people will decide the future of the whole country, may be even the future of the whole world. How sad and what a shame...

images

The Queen of War, Hillary Clinton, continues her blood lust for more wars with her insane plan for a no fly zone over Syria. It isn't enough that she is responsible for the bloodshed in Iraq, Libya and Syria, now she wants to declare war on Russia and kill a lot of Syrians. That's Mrs.Clinton's plans for our future, folks. Even Al Jazeera called her plan insanity and that was before she became the DNC Nominee!

Last night during the third and final debate Hillary Clinton refused to tone down her war mongering rhetoric against Russia and reiterated her determination to declare a no fly zone in Syria should she become the next president of the United States. Hillary Clinton could well be the most dangerous threat to America in US history. This woman cannot be permitted anywhere near the nuclear button!

In contrast, Donald Trump calmly stated that he is against a no fly zone in Syria. Instead Mr.Trump would like to see cooler heads prevail and work to get along with the Russians rather than going to war against them.

Last week a top General agreed with Donald Trump and Al Jazeera's assessment of what a no fly zone means. General Joseph Dunford said that a no fly zone means a declaration of war against Russia and Syria.

General Joseph Dunford - Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff: For us to control all of the air space over Syria would require us to go to war against Russia and Syria. That's a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I'm not going to make.

Hillary Promises A Syria No-Fly To Save Lives, Top General Says It Would Lead To War With Russia

So Mrs. Clinton knowing full well the consequences of declaring a no fly zone in Syria as explained by a top General and Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, ignores his warning given last week and tells Chris Wallace she wants to declare a no fly zone in Syria should she become the next president.

I found it interesting that only six months ago Huffpost was reporting that the idea of a no fly zone was a very dangerous one. They also reported that Trump was ahead of Hillary Clinton in the polls. What happened? Why is the liberal media suddenly on board with Hillary Clinton's war against Russia and Syria? Hillary Clinton admitted that a no fly zone will mean killing a lot of Syrian civilians in 2013 when she was pushing for the no fly zone, now she claims it will save lives. Either way, she still wants that no fly zone in Syria:

Clinton on No-Fly Zone in 2013: ‘You’re Going to Kill a Lot of Syrians; In 2016: ‘Could Save Lives’

What she didn't mention was declaring war against Russia is going to mean killing a lot of Americans too.

What do you think about Mrs. Clinton's plan to start WWIII? Before you answer, have another look at this video of Bill's wife laughing about the death of Libyan leader, Qaddafi. Mrs. Clinton likes to remember Libya as "her war." She was also responsible for us going into Syria. Aleppo is her fault. She creates wars and then starts new ones to "save lives."

Hillary Clinton is insane. We don't need this mad woman dragging us into WWIII. We need a calm, intelligent, capable leader that will work hard to avoid WWIII and that person is Donald J. Trump.

BstywRr.jpg

queen of war???

How many battlefields that your heroes created do you ignore today? How many will it be, when Artillery wins?

The far right, neo-cons, and alt right are the most uneducated, unaware people in America.

The Alt Right have the story turned inside out: good is bad, gold is dross, and American patriotism is dirt to them.
I think you have no idea what patriotism is. It is not imposing hegemony by all means on other countries.
You are out of your depth, Bleipriester. Asad is a brutal tyrant, the US took out Hussein, and created the conditions to remove Mubarek and have Khadaffi killed. It is time for Asad to die in a culvert, shot in the head after being tortured.

I think you have no idea what patriotism is. It is not imposing hegemony by all means on other countries.
You are out of your depth, Bleipriester. Asad is a brutal tyrant, the US took out Hussein, and created the conditions to remove Mubarek and have Khadaffi killed. It is time for Asad to die in a culvert, shot in the head after being tortured.

You are a liar and the trail of blood will inevitably turn to its origin some day. The brutal tyrants sit right there in Washington.

You are a liar and the trail of blood will inevitably turn to its origin some day. The brutal tyrants sit right there in Washington.
Yeah, Khadaffi got what he deserved, as well as all Arab tyrants one after another.

He must go, and we need to live with whomever comes to power and holds the people.

Bullshit Jake. Assad is not a former cave dweller. He's a highly educated individual who has consistently protected religious minorities in Syria.

I'm sick of Washington's lies about individuals that they want to replace for the Sunni Gulf States. Do you know the hell the Egyptians went through when we assisted the MB to take over? How many Churches the MB burned down? How many Christians were killed?

And you want this for the Syrian people? To put them in the clutches of the Muslim Brotherhood again?

I thought you were a Christian.

In Syria women have rights. They are not treated like chattel. They are considered to be one of the most emancipated women of the Arab world.

They are not only allowed to participate in the Syrian government but encouraged to do so. Over 12% in Parliament as compared to Saudi Arabia not even allowing women to drive for crying out loud.

You really need to get up to speed and stop binging on Washington's lies about Assad. I've been an activist for women's rights in the Middle east for over two decades now. I know what I'm talking about.

That Washington wants to remove Assad and put the Muslim Brotherhood in power to subjugate all the peoples and torture and eradicate religious minorities is beyond the pale.

What is worse though is you believe DC's bloody propaganda.

Bullshit Jake. Assad is not a former cave dweller. He's a highly educated individual who has consistently protected religious minorities in Syria.

I'm sick of Washington's lies about individuals that they want to replace for the Sunni Gulf States. Do you know the hell the Egyptians went through when we assisted the MB to take over? How many Churches the MB burned down? How many Christians were killed?

And you want this for the Syrian people? To put them in the clutches of the Muslim Brotherhood again?

I thought you were a Christian.

In Syria women have rights. They are not treated like chattel. They are considered to be one of the most emancipated women of the Arab world.

They are not only allowed to participate in the Syrian government but encouraged to do so. Over 12% in Parliament as compared to Saudi Arabia not even allowing women to drive for crying out loud.

You really need to get up to speed and stop binging on Washington's lies about Assad. I've been an activist for women's rights in the Middle east for over two decades now. I know what I'm talking about.

That Washington wants to remove Assad and put the Muslim Brotherhood in power to subjugate all the peoples and torture and eradicate religious minorities is beyond the pale.

What is worse though is you believe DC's bloody propaganda.
Jake claims he is a Christian but he isn't.

Yeah, Khadaffi got what he deserved, as well as all Arab tyrants one after another.

Really? Who the hell are you to decide who is a tyrant and who isn't and then go on an assassination spree and overthrowing governments and now causing the worst refugee crisis and bloodshed.

So what did you give the Libyan people to replace Gaddafi? Terror groups. Oh and ISIS moved in as well.

Was Mubarak such a tyrant that he needed to be replaced by Obama's puppet Morsi?

Do you know why the Egyptians rose up against the Muslim Brotherhood Obama gave them? The last straw was when Morsi was going to give the governorship of Luxor to the terrorist who organized the attack at the pyramids against tourists.

Almost 60 people died. But Obama's Morsi was going to make him Governor.

Thank heavens the Egyptians came to their senses and beat back Obama's Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood.

Egyptians hate America now with a passion you cannot conceive of.

Militant from terror group behind Luxor massacre which left 58 foreigners dead is sworn in to govern same region by Egypt's Islamist president
  • Adel Mohamed al-Khayat swore oath to Egyptian president Mohamed Mursi
  • He was among 17 new governors sworn in, several of whom are Islamists
  • He was a leader of al-Gamaa al-Islamiya behind Valley of Queens massacre
  • 6 men from group shot their way into Temple of Hatshepsut, killing 62
  • 58 were tourists, mostly Swiss, also Japanese, British, German, Colombian

Militant from terror group behind Luxor massacre which left 58 foreigners dead is sworn in to govern same region by Egypt's Islamist president | Daily Mail Online

Really? Who the hell are you to decide who is a tyrant and who isn't and then go on an assassination spree and overthrowing governments and now causing the worst refugee crisis and bloodshed.

So what did you give the Libyan people to replace Gaddafi? Terror groups. Oh and ISIS moved in as well.

Was Mubarak such a tyrant that he needed to be replaced by Obama's puppet Morsi?

Do you know why the Egyptians rose up against the Muslim Brotherhood Obama gave them? The last straw was when Morsi was going to give the governorship of Luxor to the terrorist who organized the attack at the pyramids against tourists.

Almost 60 people died. But Obama's Morsi was going to make him Governor.

Thank heavens the Egyptians came to their senses and beat back Obama's Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood.

Egyptians hate America now with a passion you cannot conceive of.

Militant from terror group behind Luxor massacre which left 58 foreigners dead is sworn in to govern same region by Egypt's Islamist president
  • Adel Mohamed al-Khayat swore oath to Egyptian president Mohamed Mursi
  • He was among 17 new governors sworn in, several of whom are Islamists
  • He was a leader of al-Gamaa al-Islamiya behind Valley of Queens massacre
  • 6 men from group shot their way into Temple of Hatshepsut, killing 62
  • 58 were tourists, mostly Swiss, also Japanese, British, German, Colombian

Militant from terror group behind Luxor massacre which left 58 foreigners dead is sworn in to govern same region by Egypt's Islamist president | Daily Mail Online

Putin: How to proceed with Libya is not clear at all.

The state ceased to exist. Now it is a hotbed of terrorism, with a massive flow of refugees. Are you sure our relations with the US deteriorated because of Syria? No, not because of Syria but because of attempts by one country to impose its decisions on the entire world.

We are not against USA, but we are against unilateral and ill-considered decisions that disregard the historical, cultural and religious specificities of any country, even if there are conflicts and tensions there.
Vladimir Putin answered questions from Russian journalists

so she wants to end the Russian no fly zone

and install her own no fly zone in Syria

she never did answer the question

would she order a Russian jet violating the no fly zone

to be shot down

well would she

or is this another in a long list of useless red lines in the sand

or strongly worded letters

So what did he do (despite establishing a unique system of direct democracy with as little state as possible)?

images

BstywRr.jpg

queen of war???

How many battlefields that your heroes created do you ignore today? How many will it be, when Artillery wins?

my "heroes"?

you mean when baby bush lied about wmd's and destabilized the entire mideast?

the same one trump supported and his idiot minions try to pretend he didn't?

facts matter, snookie bear.

Forum List

Back