Queen of War Wants No Fly Zone In Syria

They are blood bath brothers to our alt right, yes. ISIS needs to die right along with the asad-ites.

Once asad is did, we need to get out.

"Let's not forget what happened to Libya after "no fly zone" there. Basically, that's what will happen to Syria too. " You mean Asad will be tortured and killed, similar to Khadaffi. Good!
Vladimir Putin is not Muammar Gaddafi, Jake. I'd prefer that you didn't learn that lesson the hard way. If you touch Assad, Putin will respond.

As to what happened to Libya after the "no fly zone." Have you any idea of the immense suffering it has caused? Do you believe Libya is better off? NATO never kept their word. Syria shouldn't expect anything different from NATO or the UN. It's foolishness to trust the UN or NATO. Both organizations are corrupt to the core.

LIBYA After Gaddafi: The Humiliation & Horror of the ‘Failed State’…

"Let's not forget what happened to Libya after "no fly zone" there. Basically, that's what will happen to Syria too. " You mean Asad will be tortured and killed, similar to Khadaffi. Good!

Are you totally insane these days? Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable countries till your evil bitch of a candidate and her boss decided they needed to overthrow all the leaders and hand over those countries to maniacal Sunnis who wanted Wahhabism rule.

Clinton aka Whore of Babylon has received many donations for her work as Secretary of State to assist in these overthrows.

Whether it was the MB in Egypt who caused untold suffering for Coptic Christians and non MB Egyptians alike, or handing over Libya to terror groups and actually trying to give Syria to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood look at the bloody mess and the migrant/refugee nightmare your people have caused.

All to advance the Sunni Gulf States dream of Wahhabism.

With the death of Assad more Christians would be tortured and killed. More Christians whoever is left would be tortured and killed. Kurds would be slaughtered. As would more Yazidis.

This is what you want? Because Assad is their protector. Yet you wish for his death.

You are really screwed up these days buddy.

Exactly five years ago, Oct 20, Libya’s ex-leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was killed by the rebels who pinpointed him in drainage pipes after a NATO air strike hit his convoy outside his hometown of Sirte.

On the day following Gaddafi’s capture, his dead body, covered in blood, was transferred to the city of Misrata, where it was put on display in a local storage freezer.

The most striking reaction to the death of Libya’s former leader came from then-US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who said “we came, we saw, he died.”
‘We came, we saw, he died’: How Gaddafi was hunted and brutally killed (TIMELINE)

I'd like to add: when all normal people are watching that last video, when Gaddafi was still alive, the blood is freezing in their veins. He has been murdered so cruelly. And Hillary just laughed... She doesn't even deserve to be called a human being. But those, who "are with her", have eyes and don't see, have ears and don't hear. Jake needs to read God's Law once in a while, may be he'll learn something for change...
Thank you for your response. I believe you've just given me my next story, Stratford. The truth is the west doesn't know the real story about Gaddafi. His people were not revolting against him. He was quite popular with his people, they loved him because he took good care of them. There is no justification for what was done to him. Only a sociopath could laugh about his death as Hillary Clinton is seen doing in that video. I'll be working on that story tonight and I know the author I'm going to do my Op-ed off of already. He's got a story that is going to turn some people inside out. Stay tuned.
Stratford57 Here it is:

The Devil's Advocate: She came, She saw, She lied...

Thank you for the inspiration. Hopefully people will read this story and realize who is behind creating these wars and that this is the reason why Europe and North America are now being flooded with immigrants from North Africa, Syria, Iraq and other middle eastern nations. This was very well orchestrated by the Globalist powers which run the UN and NATO.

They are blood bath brothers to our alt right, yes. ISIS needs to die right along with the asad-ites.

You insult your government´s Aleppo rebels and call them ISIS? Shame on you :alirulz:
As usual, you blather without a clue about the mess or why it is as screwed up as it is. Kill asad, get out, and let them figure it out themselves.

You insult your government´s Aleppo rebels and call them ISIS? Shame on you :alirulz:
As usual, you blather without a clue about the mess or why it is as screwed up as it is. Kill asad, get out, and let them figure it out themselves.
I prefer the disappearance of those who demand the death of respected, democratically elected heroes of the war on terror. With your claim, you reduced yourself to stinky filth that supports al-Qaeda. Filth of the world regime that uses terrorist armies to impose its will on others.

I prefer the disappearance of those who demand the death of respected, democratically elected heroes of the war on terror. With your claim, you reduced yourself to stinky filth that supports al-Qaeda.
Only in your foolish head. Asad is an evil tyrant, headed for a similar end to that of Khadaffi and Hussein.

I prefer the disappearance of those who demand the death of respected, democratically elected heroes of the war on terror. With your claim, you reduced yourself to stinky filth that supports al-Qaeda.
Only in your foolish head. Asad is an evil tyrant, headed for a similar end to that of Khadaffi and Hussein.
The tyrant is the world regime and you are its mad tool. A tool hostile to honor, values and civilization.

The tyrant is the world regime and you are its mad tool. A tool hostile to honor, values and civilization.
Since you and asad don't aspire to those virtures, I am not too worried about what you think.

Since you and asad don't aspire to those virtures, I am not too worried about what you think.
You don´t need to worry at all. Bashar and Vlad keep also your home save from your government´s terrorists :)
You should be grateful!

You don´t need to worry at all. Bashar and Vlad keep also your home save from your government´s terrorists :)
You should be grateful!
I am grateful for your looniness. I have not laughed so hard in several days. Thanks.

You should be grateful!
I am grateful for your looniness. I have not laughed so hard in several days. Thanks.
So you are with Hillary, right? Laugh, yeah, laugh, moron. Soon, you don´t have anything to laugh about.

You should be grateful!
So you are with Hillary, right? Laugh, yeah, laugh, moron. Soon, you don´t have anything to laugh about.
Not worried about pan-Arabism or the Russian bear. In terms of US and world power, they are simply irrelevant.

You should be grateful!
Not worried about pan-Arabism or the Russian bear. In terms of US and world power, they are simply irrelevant.
So you can stop wars and sanctions by now, right?

You should be grateful!
It's irrelevant to America and our invincibility.

You should be grateful!
You will have defeated yourself, soon. The whole West will. You have no invincibility. What if China gets angry and bans exports to the US? So much debts, China may say, pay up...
And what an incredible foreign trade deficit. That can only be compensated by pirate wars. But Mr. Invincible, where is your no fly zone?
By the way: Was that you:
Hill Staffer Floats Solution to Syria War: Assassinate Assad

You will have defeated yourself, soon. The whole West will. You have no invincibility. What if China gets angry and bans exports to the US? So much debts, China may say, pay up...
And what an incredible foreign trade deficit. That can only be compensated by pirate wars. But Mr. Invincible, where is your no fly zone?
By the way: Was that you:
Hill Staffer Floats Solution to Syria War: Assassinate Assad
You guys got no game, no sand. You can't compete. Just act.

Yes, an airlifted brigade assault team should be put on Asad's compound, seal it down, find him and Osama him.

Forum List

Back