• Not White

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • ESL

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources handed me this internal DNC memo regarding their upcoming schlonging in 2020.

It's the list of qualifications Soros is demanding for what will be "the last President I ever pick"

Soros is only interested in a nominee whose policies will make him some money.

In 2008, Soros wanted a pliable candidate, like Barack, who will follow orders. Emboldened by electing a President "born in Kenya", he now wants to have 3 or more of the following characteristics and Marxist and ESL are "non-negotiable"

In 2008, Soros wanted a pliable candidate, like Barack, who will follow orders. Emboldened by electing a President "born in Kenya", he now wants to have 3 or more of the following characteristics and Marxist and ESL are "non-negotiable"

Being Marxist isn't good enough any longer....one must 'check' the right intersectional boxes..race, gender, sexual orientation,....immigrant ('illegal' is better)....which is why I contend that Bernie is no longer eligible to run as a Democrat....

Bernie Sanders said something which clearly makes him ineligible to run as a Democrat.

Bernie Sanders as he launches 2020 campaign:
“We have got to look at candidates, you know, not by the color of their skin, not by their sexual orientation or their gender and not by their age.”
https://www.vpr.org/post/hes-2020-bernie-sanders-running-president-again …

WHAT??????
No intersectional victimology doctrine for Bernie??????

Bernie just broke every rule of Progressive, Liberal, Democrat ideology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He can't possibly run as a Democrat......even if he is an out-of-the-closet Marxist.

Move over Trump....you may be primaried by Bernie!!!!!!

George Soros is a currency trader. He thrives on political chaos that causes instability because the instability provides him greater opportunity for speculation.

His goals have little to do with actual politics as all he is interested in is undermining the west so he can profit from it.

Uninformed sources handed me this internal DNC memo regarding their upcoming schlonging in 2020.

It's the list of qualifications Soros is demanding for what will be "the last President I ever pick"

On a quick perusal of this forum I'm noticing the screaming pattern that the rightwing loons have no clue in the world what the word "satire" means.

On a quick perusal of this forum I'm noticing the screaming pattern that the rightwing loons have no clue in the world what the word "satire" means.
Pogo, you are as perceptive as a mole.

Pogo, you are as perceptive as a mole.

I shall defer to your superior knowledge of rodentia, with my thanks. :thanks:

Forum List

Back