Putin's president says we should love Russia

Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?

So if this was nazi germany in 1942 getting a new American president to say this shit = you'd say the democrats were were throwing tantrums.

See how treasonous your words are.
1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
Putin is better than our own democrats is reason enough.
Russia's Ronald Reagan

He's the greatest Russian since Peter the Great, who was also a little rough along the edges. The New World Order tried to strangle and crush his country; he's only against the Americans involved in that grand globalist design, who are not the Americans we should let lead us.
Exactly. He is demonized because he stands in the way of the Global Elite. The U.S. is the executing arm of the Global Elite's military plans to subjugate "rouge" nations who do not yield to them.

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?
They are and of course it makes sense that they would. Duh!
so what was your point then?....
I would guess that you double dealing cretins speak out of both sides of your mouths
what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...

So if this was nazi germany in 1942 getting a new American president to say this shit = you'd say the democrats were were throwing tantrums.

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
Democrats are not fellow Americans.

That is just sick to say..50% of this country in your mind isn't American. You're a fascist and a piece of dog crap.

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

and prosperity for Trump's money interests.
its better to work with Russia if it can be done , better

And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
You all are fn nutz if you trust Russia for anything

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
I would guess that you double dealing cretins speak out of both sides of your mouths
what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
My belief is if the opposite took place Dems would be incensed at Russia for hacking into the RNC

Democrats are not fellow Americans.

That is just sick to say..50% of this country in your mind isn't American. You're a fascist and a piece of dog crap.

They must be deplorables

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
Who said trusting them? The plan is peace through strength. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Who said trusting them? The plan is peace through strength. Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Words wasted on stupid

My belief is if the opposite took place Dems would be incensed at Russia for hacking into the RNC
Both the RNC and DNC are private organizations. I did not hear you screaming too loud when Sony was hacked. Same thing, no?

Don't pretend that both roles wouldn't reverse in your little mental masturbation exercise.

not the far left....they would acting just like the far right are...

Exactly, even the ultra-CON$ervative Federalist says Tramp is nothing but Putin's "useful idiot."

Both the RNC and DNC are private organizations. I did not hear you screaming too loud when Sony was hacked. Same thing, no?
Sony isnt a political organization that has influence over American politics....

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.
More False Narratives.

Trump never said we should love Putin but that we should strive to have better ties with them/him.

Would snowflakes rather have better ties with them OR the war with them Barry was thinking of starting BEFORE he ordered the investigation to find out what happened?

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

You are now saying that hacking the DNC and Hillary's unprotected server now ranks as the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country? Really? I would think the Rosenbergs might argue with you. That is assuming that the Russians did it, as it appears we are all suppose to assume.

Sony isnt a political organization that has influence over American politics....
Are you really so naive? Sony is part of the brainwashing media. They have more influence than you think. Their movies have sociopolitical "suggestions" repetitively thus instilling ideas in the minds of the unaware, especially the young and inexperienced who are unable to see through some of the machinations.

---------------------------------------------- we will see , YOU and your kids and the lib dems and mrobama , juan mccain and linsey grahams will also see Eddie !!

You are now saying that hacking the DNC and Hillary's unprotected server now ranks as the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country? Really? I would think the Rosenbergs might argue with you. That is assuming that the Russians did it, as it appears we are all suppose to assume.
No don't Ass ume Only a republican nitwit wouldn't believe russia is responsible

Forum List

Back