Putin's president says we should love Russia

so you saw the mrobama bowing to the Saudi king eh Eddie . Vomiting is involuntary , bowing though shows subservience to ones better Eddie .
so you really believe that's what obama was doing ?? Subservience??? LOL you guys are playing solitaire with a deck of 51

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.
you need to share your information with the intelligence community. you seem to know more than they do.
trump has only one oar in the water ..like most of republican sheep
-------------------------------------------- thirteen days to go , are you watching the Trump Inauguration Eddie ??

so you saw the mrobama bowing to the Saudi king eh Eddie . Vomiting is involuntary , bowing though shows subservience to ones better Eddie .
so you really believe that's what obama was doing ?? Subservience??? LOL you guys are playing solitaire with a deck of 51
------------------------------------------- sure Eddy , mrobama likes the Saudis and the muslim world imo Eddy !!

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.
you need to share your information with the intelligence community. you seem to know more than they do.
trump has only one oar in the water ..like most of republican sheep
-------------------------------------------- thirteen days to go , are you watching the Trump Inauguration Eddie ??
Yeah Looking forward to all the great LOL LOL entertainment Stallone singing???

So if this was nazi germany in 1942 getting a new American president to say this shit = you'd say the democrats were were throwing tantrums.

See how treasonous your words are.
1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
Putin is better than our own democrats is reason enough.
Russia's Ronald Reagan

He's the greatest Russian since Peter the Great, who was also a little rough along the edges. The New World Order tried to strangle and crush his country; he's only against the Americans involved in that grand globalist design, who are not the Americans we should let lead us.
Exactly. He is demonized because he stands in the way of the Global Elite. The U.S. is the executing arm of the Global Elite's military plans to subjugate "rouge" nations who do not yield to them.

The Leftists liked the Soviet Union when it was in the control of their Spiritual Ilk the Marxist-Leninists, you know the Leftists and Obama and Hillary's Mentor Saul Alinsky would be so proud of his Children and like Alinsky, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and their biggest hero Josef Stalin, they'll burn in Hell with them.

The Leftists liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was staggering around The Kremlin, because he allowed a lot of Russian industry to be sold cheap to Oligarch's and International Globalists who they also proceeded to steal whatever wasn't bolted down.

Now The Russian Federation is an Independent nation that has no time for Communist filth, the Leftists don't like it.

Washington DC has put forward all the anti-Russian Propaganda because Russia refuses to bend over and become a Vassal of Washington DC and allow itself to be in the control of Neo-Conservatives and International Globalists who would rape it dry, who would demand Russia open up Siberia, that's the one thing the International Globalists have coveted for a very long time, even Stalin wouldn't agree to the rape of Siberia, for the minerals, the diamonds, the oil, the natural gas, the worlds biggest freshwater lake etc.

Washington DC liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was on the seat, because he allowed International Globalists to get involved with buying up things very cheap, Yeltsin put Russian Industry up for sale to those who's forebears historically hated Russia but worshipped at the Communist Altar and some of their descendants themselves are Neo-Conservatives sitting in Washington DC.

Then Vladimir Putin came along and ruined everything and began to make Russians proud of being Russian again and began to take Russia back from being a Washington DC Vassal....which is why Washington DC is organising the anti-Putin Propaganda and also why they're banging the war drum.

These are the fundamental reasons why there has been all the anti-Putin, anti-Russian Propaganda for more than two years, it's not only just started, it's been constant for more than two years.

May Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Bless President Vladimir Putin and Mother Russia.

Russia isn't the problem, Russia isn't a threat.

China and North Korea are both a problem and a threat, people need to get their priorities right.

Then Vladimir Putin came along and ruined everything and began to make Russians proud of being Russian again and began to take Russia back from being a Washington DC Vassal....which is why Washington DC is organising the anti-Putin Propaganda and also why they're banging the war drum.

So are you a Putin plant? Is that what you are saying?
Putin also imprisons critics, kills those who oppose him, and circumvented the Russian constitution so he could serve more than the two terms as president outlaid in said constitution. He is very much in the mould of Hitler in 1933. Note, I am not comparing him to the meglomaniac mass murderer Hitler became. However, the groundwork has been laid.

And you're okay with that...interesting...

and the vomiter was old man bush wasn't it Eddie ??
All in the family and yes it was the elder,,,,,,, GWB just vomited on America
------------------------------- well , feck the bushes , I say that just to show my politics and disdain for the bushes Eddie . And I am / was a Conservative Ted Cruz supporter until the TRUMP dashed the Cruz then I became a TRUMP supporter and am glad that I did Eddie !!.

Putin also imprisons critics, kills those who oppose him, and circumvented the Russian constitution so he could serve more than the two terms as president outlaid in said constitution. He is very much in the mould of Hitler in 1933. Note, I am not comparing him to the meglomaniac mass murderer Hitler became. However, the groundwork has been laid.

Yep same type people like Trump too

"Putin also imprisons critics, kills those who oppose him, and circumvented the Russian constitution so he could serve more than the two terms as president outlaid in said constitution."

The Commie Posterboy who's now burning in Hell Fidel Castro did much worse. Yet we had Leftists across the planet lauding how great Fidel was and what a giant of the world stage he was....the same Leftists who are saying very much the same thing as you below that Putin is:

"He is very much in the mould of Hitler in 1933."

A completely absurd and beyond hysterical statement.

How is Russia a threat to the Western world, Russia has repeatedly stated that they want to work with The West to jointly fight ISIS and Islamic Terrorism.

The West and Russia could soon sort these POS from the Satanic 7th Century Death Cult, The West and Russia would be their nightmare scenario, a formidable and winning force incinerating them.

This is bad why exactly?

and the vomiter was old man bush wasn't it Eddie ??
All in the family and yes it was the elder,,,,,,, GWB just vomited on America
------------------------------- well , feck the bushes , I say that just to show my politics and disdain for the bushes Eddie . And I am / was a Conservative Ted Cruz supporter until the TRUMP dashed the Cruz then I became a TRUMP supporter and am glad that I did Eddie !!.
Well truth be told I was a repub all my long life ,even voted for GWB Last time I'll ever vote Repub again

I've had enough of mrobama since his election and we dodged the Hilary bullet . Rejoice , think of the ALL American things that the Trump has said that he will try to do Eddie !!

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

and prosperity for Trump's money interests.
its better to work with Russia if it can be done , better
Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
You all are fn nutz if you trust Russia for anything
Who said trusting them? The plan is peace through strength. Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Oh? We're going to spend them into oblivion again? Bankrupt them Reagan style?

Every nation has the right for self determination in spite of the agenda of the Global Elite. Interesting to see your accusation of "Russian plant" in order to discredit the author thus the content of the post. You need to stick with polling and statistics or writing prescriptions.

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?
They are and of course it makes sense that they would. Duh!
so what was your point then?....
That republicans have selective outrage. Duh!

The Republicans are throwing the entire country under the bus as they coddle a Communist and Thug in Putin. This is the ultimate example of Party over Country.

When Donnie finally does start taking daily security briefings, he will have plenty to tell him butt buddy, Putin. Our intelligence will now be shared with Russia on a regular basis.

AND THE GOP CELEBRATES!

1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

Russia's Ronald Reagan

He's the greatest Russian since Peter the Great, who was also a little rough along the edges. The New World Order tried to strangle and crush his country; he's only against the Americans involved in that grand globalist design, who are not the Americans we should let lead us.
Exactly. He is demonized because he stands in the way of the Global Elite. The U.S. is the executing arm of the Global Elite's military plans to subjugate "rouge" nations who do not yield to them.

The Leftists liked the Soviet Union when it was in the control of their Spiritual Ilk the Marxist-Leninists, you know the Leftists and Obama and Hillary's Mentor Saul Alinsky would be so proud of his Children and like Alinsky, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and their biggest hero Josef Stalin, they'll burn in Hell with them.

The Leftists liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was staggering around The Kremlin, because he allowed a lot of Russian industry to be sold cheap to Oligarch's and International Globalists who they also proceeded to steal whatever wasn't bolted down.

Now The Russian Federation is an Independent nation that has no time for Communist filth, the Leftists don't like it.

Washington DC has put forward all the anti-Russian Propaganda because Russia refuses to bend over and become a Vassal of Washington DC and allow itself to be in the control of Neo-Conservatives and International Globalists who would rape it dry, who would demand Russia open up Siberia, that's the one thing the International Globalists have coveted for a very long time, even Stalin wouldn't agree to the rape of Siberia, for the minerals, the diamonds, the oil, the natural gas, the worlds biggest freshwater lake etc.

Washington DC liked Russia when that alcoholic idiot Boris Yeltsin was on the seat, because he allowed International Globalists to get involved with buying up things very cheap, Yeltsin put Russian Industry up for sale to those who's forebears historically hated Russia but worshipped at the Communist Altar and some of their descendants themselves are Neo-Conservatives sitting in Washington DC.

These are the fundamental reasons why there has been all the anti-Putin, anti-Russian Propaganda for more than two years, it's not only just started, it's been constant for more than two years.

May Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Bless President Vladimir Putin and Mother Russia.

Russia isn't the problem, Russia isn't a threat.

China and North Korea are both a problem and a threat, people need to get their priorities right.
Great post, even the Doc acknowledges it since he already wanted to discredit you. Thank you!

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
Who said trusting them? The plan is peace through strength. Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Yes, and triple our deficit in the process...

I've had enough of mrobama since his election and we dodged the Hilary bullet . Rejoice , think of the ALL American things that the Trump has said that he will try to do Eddie !!
Obama had lots he wanted to do too but 100's of repub fillibusters finished that Still he did a great job with pubs tying one hand behind his back

-------------------------------------- don't think so , I think , hope that the USA and Russians can work together depending on the TRUMP and his way of handling Russia and Putin .

Forum List

Back