Putin's president says we should love Russia

The historic perspective of the low information left goes back only as far as the last Huffington post but I recall Barry Hussein lecturing Mitt Romney during their debate about what a great friend Russia was when Romney listed it as an enemy. Barry wasn't too concerned about allegations of Russian hacking before the election so what has changed? Oh yeah, Hillary lost.

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.

Stop lying Jim that Russia "hacked the election".

Most sophisticated? When asshole Podesta's password was fucking "password"? Are you freaking nuts on top of being butthurt?

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

the future must not belong to those who slander the premier of russia. :)

Jimmy would get over his butthurt if he would stop ramming Clinton dolls up it.

I still think it might have been the Israelis. And good for them giving payback to the O administration AFTER Obama actually sought to overthrow Bibi by backing his opposition.

Syrians aren't cave dwellers. Think of a Syrian refugee computer programmer being pissed off at being stuck in Turkey. Hell's bells there is a motive for hacking the D's if I ever saw one considering this D President allowed the rise of ISIS and al Nusra. And the Obama son of a bitch administration is still trying to overthrow Assad and put in his fave terror group the Syrian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh and let us not forget Obama's trip to the UK to stop Brexit along with O's man Messina actually running the campaign anti Brexit? Pissed off Brit hackers are a distinct possibility.

Many enemies of the Democrats. Many suspects.

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.

Gérard Dépardieu a well know actor in France when live in russia and give a finger to Président Hollande and he is very happy in Russia Putin welcome him arms wide open.

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?

Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?

So if this was nazi germany in 1942 getting a new American president to say this shit = you'd say the democrats were were throwing tantrums.

See how treasonous your words are.

They are and of course it makes sense that they would. Duh!

So if this was nazi germany in 1942 getting a new American president to say this shit = you'd say the democrats were were throwing tantrums.

1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

1942 Germany.......treason......
You people have gone off the deep end.

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.

Peace with Russia is actually a great thing but you armchair hussars want war because you sit back in your cozy homes and let others bleed for your enjoyment.

Forum List

Back