Putin's president says we should love Russia

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

and prosperity for Trump's money interests.
its better to work with Russia if it can be done , better
Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
Putin is better than our own democrats is reason enough.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
You all are fn nutz if you trust Russia for anything
---------------------------------------------- we will see , YOU and your kids and the lib dems and mrobama , juan mccain and linsey grahams will also see Eddie !!
And you'd trust chumps new best friend??

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.
You are now saying that hacking the DNC and Hillary's unprotected server now ranks as the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country? Really? I would think the Rosenbergs might argue with you. That is assuming that the Russians did it, as it appears we are all suppose to assume.
No don't Ass ume Only a republican nitwit wouldn't believe russia is responsible
You present your hope as fact. Interesting to see that you assume, then call others being nitwits for not assuming.

take a look at that old movie Wolverines to see what the Russian are capable of Eddie !!

Neville Trump believes that enough appeasement of Russia will guarantee peace in our time,

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that these libs understand that with the TRUMP coming in and possibly working with Russia that something might be done to destroy America and Russias real enemies rather than just playing with them .
---------------------------------------------- we will see , YOU and your kids and the lib dems and mrobama , juan mccain and linsey grahams will also see Eddie !!
-------------------------------------- better than bowing to muslims in 'arab' lands Eddie !

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?
They are and of course it makes sense that they would. Duh!
so what was your point then?....
That republicans have selective outrage. Duh!

besides that , any working with Russia will be with Peace through Strength and Trust but Verify .

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.
Instead it's democrats throwing the tantrums. Now do you see how silly democrats look?
I would guess that you double dealing cretins speak out of both sides of your mouths
what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
Christ the point is Repubs would only find this outrageous if Putin had colluded with democrats instead.

I would guess that you double dealing cretins speak out of both sides of your mouths
what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
Christ the point is Repubs would only find this outrageous if Putin had colluded with democrats instead.
There was no collusion. Even if the Russians had anything to do with this whole crap, they did not write those emails and did not set up Clinton's private server in a shitter. You, with this Russian Baba Yaga, are just diverting attention from the seriousness of the DNC-Clinton-Podesta emails. Diverting attention from Clinton's criminal behaviour. It is refocusing attention from the real issues.

-------------------------------------- better than bowing to muslims in 'arab' lands Eddie !
BS no ones bowing except in repub minds

There was no collusion. Even if the Russians had anything to do with this whole crap, they did not write those emails and did not set up Clinton's private server in a shitter. You, with this Russian Baba Yaga, are just diverting attention from the seriousness of the DNC-Clinton-Podesta emails. Diverting attention from Clinton's criminal behaviour. It is refocusing attention from the real issues.
Educate me What was so bad about e mails?

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

it wasnt that sophisticated (phishing) AND you think we don't hack them 24/7? You are one naive Snowflake JimH52

---------------------------------------------------------- here you go Eddie . --- Barack Obama criticised for 'bowing' to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia --- a picture is worth a thousand words eh !!

you need to share your information with the intelligence community. you seem to know more than they do.

I grow real weary of republican BS Who did gwb vomit on???

you need to share your information with the intelligence community. you seem to know more than they do.
trump has only one oar in the water ..like most of republican sheep

so you saw the mrobama bowing to the Saudi king eh Eddie . Vomiting is involuntary , bowing though shows subservience to ones better Eddie .

Educate me What was so bad about e mails?
There are thousands of them, read them yourself. If you have not done it so far, you are really not prepared for conversations like this. Go, prepare yourself and come back, OK? If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail...and you demonstrably just did.

I grow real weary of republican BS Who did gwb vomit on???

You are a nasty troll, nothing else. GFY

Forum List

Back