Putin's president says we should love Russia

The historic perspective of the low information left goes back only as far as the last Huffington post but I recall Barry Hussein lecturing Mitt Romney during their debate about what a great friend Russia was when Romney listed it as an enemy. Barry wasn't too concerned about allegations of Russian hacking before the election so what has changed? Oh yeah, Hillary lost.

Yup and I would like to see Russia as a friend. Not an enemy.

So you would like for us to be closer to Putin, the murderer and thug? You repubs should did turn 180 degress after Stump is elected with Russian help. AMAZING!

LMAO The only thing they hacked, if they did hack it, was the DNC.

Judge Says FBI Now Has 'Smoking Gun' from Hillary Email Scandal!

They didn't get Trump elected. Hillary did that all on her own.

You might want to read all about those emails of Hillary's.

Oh and do you ever stop to think about all the hacking our American Govt. does.

I still think it might have been the Israelis. And good for them giving payback to the O administration AFTER Obama actually sought to overthrow Bibi by backing his opposition.

Syrians aren't cave dwellers. Think of a Syrian refugee computer programmer being pissed off at being stuck in Turkey. Hell's bells there is a motive for hacking the D's if I ever saw one considering this D President allowed the rise of ISIS and al Nusra. And the Obama son of a bitch administration is still trying to overthrow Assad and put in his fave terror group the Syrian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh and let us not forget Obama's trip to the UK to stop Brexit along with O's man Messina actually running the campaign anti Brexit? Pissed off Brit hackers are a distinct possibility.

Many enemies of the Democrats. Many suspects.

It wasn't anyone. The election wasn't hacked.

Not one voting machine in the nation was tampered with by outside forces. Not one tallying machine, not one registration database.

There was no election hack, the Communists are lying, as they always do in an attempt to smear Trump and discredit his presidency.

The most likely source of the DNC emails was probably Seth Rich, which WikiLeaks identified as the source nearly a year ago.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/3-dead-spark-new-interest-in-clinton-body-count/

The fact that Rich was brutally and publicly murdered tends to support what WikiLeaks said, the democrats are basically a more violent and corrupt version of the Mafia.

The Podesta emails could have been hacked by a 10 year old with an iPhone.

I still think it might have been the Israelis. And good for them giving payback to the O administration AFTER Obama actually sought to overthrow Bibi by backing his opposition.

Syrians aren't cave dwellers. Think of a Syrian refugee computer programmer being pissed off at being stuck in Turkey. Hell's bells there is a motive for hacking the D's if I ever saw one considering this D President allowed the rise of ISIS and al Nusra. And the Obama son of a bitch administration is still trying to overthrow Assad and put in his fave terror group the Syrian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh and let us not forget Obama's trip to the UK to stop Brexit along with O's man Messina actually running the campaign anti Brexit? Pissed off Brit hackers are a distinct possibility.

Many enemies of the Democrats. Many suspects.

It wasn't anyone. The election wasn't hacked.

Not one voting machine in the nation was tampered with by outside forces. Not one tallying machine, not one registration database.

There was no election hack, the Communists are lying, as they always do in an attempt to smear Trump and discredit his presidency.

The most likely source of the DNC emails was probably Seth Rich, which WikiLeaks identified as the source nearly a year ago.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/3-dead-spark-new-interest-in-clinton-body-count/

The fact that Rich was brutally and publicly murdered tends to support what WikiLeaks said, the democrats are basically a more violent and corrupt version of the Mafia.

The Podesta emails could have been hacked by a 10 year old with an iPhone.

That's what I've been reading. They only hacked the DNC and when they thought Hillary was going to win they dumped it all to WikiLeaks.

No voting machines were tampered with or tallying machines. Just the DNC.

Kinda funny the DNC won't let the FBI look at their computers to see if they were hacked.

The dumbest thing about this is that if Putin had done the exact same thing to help Clinton win, the RWs on this board would be throwing tantrums over it everyday. But, oh no, it was Trump who got the assist so Putin is the man.

Putin is a criminal thug.

That said, there isn't a hint of a clue of a shred of evidence that Russia had anything at all to do with the DNC email release, and much evidence that Seth Rich leaked it, for which he paid the ultimate price.

Even that mindless fuck Clapper acknowledged that the MOST the combined intelligence agencies have is evidence that Russia paid "trolls" to post "fake news" on Facebook and Twitter. Which begs the question of how that differs from what YOU do on behalf of Soros and the international dictators every fucking day?

Bottom line is that you of the Khmer Rouge are butthurt. You lost and you're throwing a temper tantrum.

That's the long and short of the whole thing.

Trump: Only 'stupid' people, fools oppose better Russia ties

Let me get this straight. Putin just hacked the US and conducted one of the most sophisticated espionage attack on this country, all in an effort to elect their chosen candidate....and now we should seek closer ties with the Thug?

The man really does have a mental problem problem.

I caught someone stealing my TV once and I told my wife that we should try to be friends with them.

That is what Trump sounds like

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that Putin has something YUGE on Donnie?

you want friends you can't turn your back on?? Putin is KGB a murderer

Yep, he sure is. But then he isn't friend to Trump - Hillary is a different story, all those bribes he gave her.

Queen Barack was in bed with ISIS, Iran, and Castro, so you might want to check the bricks you're tossing in your glass house.

So, how long does it take to remove the frontal lobe of your brain?

Meh, you are just a butthurt liberal. No one gives a shit what you think. That's why we kicked your idiot politicians out of power.

So Putin got you to sign on early in 2011. Wow, did he really set up his Trolling network that early. Could it be that he is just using Stump as his "convenient idiot?" Yes, I suppose he could be. I think we will find out soon that Vlad has something big on Comrade Stump that makes him highly vulnerable...even to the point of criminal changes. We will probably find out before Stump flakes out and loses his mind. The mental illness is getting worse.

And what will you do when your fantasy falls apart? Will you finally realize how your whole political view is based in ignorance, hate, and lies? No, you will do as all lefties do; double down on the ignorance, hate and lies.
pred fan I was a republican until 2000 I know ALL about ignorance hate amd lies

lol, your own posts call you a liar.
Predfan You're a pisser

Actually, he/she/it is a Russian troll. But I am just being picky...

So Putin got you to sign on early in 2011. Wow, did he really set up his Trolling network that early. Could it be that he is just using Stump as his "convenient idiot?" Yes, I suppose he could be. I think we will find out soon that Vlad has something big on Comrade Stump that makes him highly vulnerable...even to the point of criminal changes. We will probably find out before Stump flakes out and loses his mind. The mental illness is getting worse.

And what will you do when your fantasy falls apart? Will you finally realize how your whole political view is based in ignorance, hate, and lies? No, you will do as all lefties do; double down on the ignorance, hate and lies.

Predfan You're a pisser

The hookers in Trumpovitch's Ritz Carlton room probably just had to go real bad.

Predfan You're a pisser

The hookers in Trumpovitch's Ritz Carlton room probably just had to go real bad.

Full Bladders I guess...

Predfan You're a pisser

Full Bladders I guess...
What makes republicans think that Donald's proclivity towards number one is fake? A full and complete investigation needs to be made to arrive at that conclusion.

[

So, how long does it take to remove the frontal lobe of your brain?

I think they took yours out in a couple of seconds, but it was really small so the job was easy.

Doesn't alter the fact that Hillary took bribes from Putin.

{At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.}

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Lie as you like for your criminal party, the facts remain.

[

Sure you were, just like every other Soros drone here.

Heart filled with hate, head filled with shit - that's today's Khmer Rouge democrat.

Seriously though, what do YOU think your moronic lie gains? There are a DOZEN of you clown trolls here who spout the "EYE WUZ A REEEEPUBLICAN TULL I DUN SEED DA LIGHT OF THE KHMER ROUGE."

You stupid fucks, you all spew the same retarded lie,you're not original in the slightest. Do you REALLY think that no one notices that you're all reading from a script you got from the hate sites that dispatched you? :dunno:

It is obvious the political left is jealous and is somewhat envious of Putin. I mean, like, Obama failed at establishing his own dictatorship and this guy just steps in does it all on his own...and he never went to an Ivy league school...how embarassing.

you want friends you can't turn your back on?? Putin is KGB a murderer

Yep, he sure is. But then he isn't friend to Trump - Hillary is a different story, all those bribes he gave her.

Queen Barack was in bed with ISIS, Iran, and Castro, so you might want to check the bricks you're tossing in your glass house.

Did you see the thread I put up with Kerry being caught on audio admitting Obama was using ISIS as leverage against Assad?

For true. And people can say that Putin is a murderer all they want but comparatively he's a freaking angel compared to Obama's support of the terrorist group theMuslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

How much blood has he caused to be spilled all for his vision of regime change in the ME?

Re: Putin the so called KGB murderer. Last I looked the Clintons had a freaking higher body count.

Re: Putin the so called KGB murderer. Last I looked the Clintons had a freaking higher body count.

I know of one proven case where Putin murdered a person. Putin ordered the murder of Alexander Litvinenko and had his thugs pull the hit.

This is not speculation, it is fact.

I am 90% sure that Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered. Beyond that, I have no tangible evidence to support the Clinton body count.

Given this, I would put Vlad and Hillary in the same boat. Both of them are gutter scum, murdering thugs.

Forum List

Back