Putin's president says we should love Russia

Not really...Adolph Trump is in trouble. Maybe Putee has some photos of Donnie and an underaged girl? I think we will eventually find out why Donnie is having a love affair with Putee.
Putin is better than our own democrats is reason enough.
And there it is. The erratic fanatics hate so much that they are willing to give control of America over to a former KGB operative and Russian dictator than fellow Americans who disagree with them on politics. And they believe in their hate so much that it all makes sense and logic to them.
Democrats are not fellow Americans.
neither are those who have your 1938 mindset....
Everything you don't like is Hitler. Yes we get it.
Demonizingocrats

Doozies, who do not see, do see Nazi.

I would guess that you double dealing cretins speak out of both sides of your mouths
what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
My belief is if the opposite took place Dems would be incensed at Russia for hacking into the RNC
Both the RNC and DNC are private organizations. I did not hear you screaming too loud when Sony was hacked. Same thing, no?
Sony isnt a political organization that has influence over American politics....
Putin's Pulitzer

Putin did the same thing that Woodward and Bernstein did, exposing a corrupt political organization. He deserves the same award they got.

What actual corruption was exposed?

Once again the Russian hacking bit is a smoke screen for liberals who can't accept they lost the election.

At the end of the day they can't dispute the truth of those hacked emails exposing all that Democrat corruption and they can't prove one vote was given or taken away from the National Election.

It's just s smoke screen for a lot of butt hurt liberals having a tantrum over a lost election.

Get over libs.

I bet you think this Russian hacking stuff is a winner.

You thought the same thing in 2000 with the Supreme Court "selecting the president."

You thought that until you got your butts handed to you on a silver platter in the 2002 midterms.

You libs are notoriously tone deaf.

Once again, you are overplaying a very weak hand and you are too self righteous and self absorbed to notice everyone one else can plainly see that.

The liberal butthurt continues unabated. Enjoy the next 8 years snowflakes!

Welllll... I dunno Predfan, fhere are a lot of winters in those 8 years. And we all know that snowflakes last longer in the wintertime, especially around November when the countervailing winds bring them together to make powerful snowstorms.

How dare you speak of peace when Russia has drawn first blood with this hacking attack. Putin certainly had no qualms about going to war when he ordered the hit. A foreign cyber attack on any part of our government officials or candidates, be it Democrat or Republican, is an attack upon us all. And anyone who sides with the enemy under ANY circumstances is an enemy as well.
Hahaha... a nice leftist meltdown. Trump won the election, it is time you acknowledge it. Calm down, you are nearing a stroke. Russia did not do anything Assange reinforced that also.

More blind idiocy. Are you really an American? do you dispute the Intelligence reports and believe Trump's twitter sources? Tell me, DO YOU?

Once again the Russian hacking bit is a smoke screen for liberals who can't accept they lost the election.

At the end of the day they can't dispute the truth of those hacked emails exposing all that Democrat corruption and they can't prove one vote was given or taken away from the National Election.

It's just s smoke screen for a lot of butt hurt liberals having a tantrum over a lost election.

Get over libs.

You thought the same thing in 2000 with the Supreme Court "selecting the president."

You thought that until you got your butts handed to you on a silver platter in the 2002 midterms.

Once again, you are overplaying a very weak hand and you are too self righteous and self absorbed to notice everyone one else can plainly see that.
So 17 US Intelligence agencies are LIBERALS???????? ARGGGGGGHHHHHH! Where have you unpatriotic closet cummies been hibernating all these years?

Get over libs.

So 17 US Intelligence agencies are LIBERALS???????? ARGGGGGGHHHHHH! Where have you unpatriotic closet cummies been hibernating all these years?

Do ANY of those supposed "intelligence" agencies have evidence of even ONE vote being added or taken away from Hillary OR Trump?????????????

When you have that evidence get back to me.

Otherwise, stop the butthurt whining. Your side lost. Get over it.

Welllll... I dunno Predfan, fhere are a lot of winters in those 8 years. And we all know that snowflakes last longer in the wintertime, especially around November when the countervailing winds bring them together to make powerful snowstorms.

Yeah but global warming will eliminate all of them.

But that is far off in the distant future. I suspect that by in November 2018, the dark clouds on the horizon will bring snowflakes together to form a horrific blizzard. The political landscape will be blown away by the sheer force of it.

what was his point eddy?.....if he admits both sides would do it....why did he criticize the righties for doing it?...see if your little brain can give me an answer...
My belief is if the opposite took place Dems would be incensed at Russia for hacking into the RNC
Both the RNC and DNC are private organizations. I did not hear you screaming too loud when Sony was hacked. Same thing, no?
Sony isnt a political organization that has influence over American politics....
Putin's Pulitzer

Putin did the same thing that Woodward and Bernstein did, exposing a corrupt political organization. He deserves the same award they got.

What actual corruption was exposed?

Anything like using foundation money to pay legal fees? No...
How about telling the nation that you tax returns were being audited, a lie? No...
How about asking the country's top adversary to Hack her opponent? No...

Gee, what corruption are you talking about?

But that is far off in the distant future. I suspect that by in November 2018, the dark clouds on the horizon will bring snowflakes together to form a horrific blizzard. The political landscape will be blown away by the sheer force of it.

Not according to climate change believers. And hey, like they say, it's science!

Forum List

Back